ADHD: Test of Attention D2

cobicado901

cobicado901

Taylor Hill's ex.
has any1 with ADHD ever taken the d2 test of attention? Im going to do it now to have an ADHD diagnosis and thus have Ritalin prescribed.
Im not sure if I have ADHD, what was your test score??

ADHD is probably just your dopamine receptors being fried by tiktok and social media.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, EzikoIsHere, AySab and 2 others
@dragomaxxer do you know something about this? i think that u have adderall prescibed right?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Tf is d2. I did DSM 5 about a decade ago

@dragomaxxer do you know something about this? i think that u have adderall prescibed right?

didnt have to take a specific test

spoke with psychiatrist, she didnt ask any questions first thing she said was to explain why i was here and i explained life circumstances what ive been doing to help and my current troubles

after that she asked clarifying questions, she saw that i had been taking all the steps to mitigate adhd interfering with life without having to resort to medication but was still having trouble after that she said i was a clear example of adhd straight from book and prescribed it

best thing to do is to be honest genuinely, obviously you can read and try to lie about asnwers to force the prescription but i didnt feel the need to

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
>google adhd/add symptoms online
>tell your doctor u feel (insert adhd/add symptons)
>get prescription for amphetamine derived adhd/add medication
>said medicines, including other things, make your hunger go away
>starvemaxx easy asf

didnt have to take a specific test

spoke with psychiatrist, she didnt ask any questions first thing she said was to explain why i was here and i explained life circumstances what ive been doing to help and my current troubles

after that she asked clarifying questions, she saw that i had been taking all the steps to mitigate adhd interfering with life without having to resort to medication but was still having trouble after that she said i was a clear example of adhd straight from book and prescribed it

best thing to do is to be honest genuinely, obviously you can read and try to lie about asnwers to force the prescription but i didnt feel the need to
I said the exact same thing to the psychiatrist. She said that probably I have ADHD but I have to take a test. The test costs fcking 100€, imagine that I pass lmao. I think I will fail on purpose, thats why I need to know what is a good/bad score.

>google adhd/add symptoms online
>tell your doctor u feel (insert adhd/add symptons)
>get prescription for amphetamine derived adhd/add medication
>said medicines, including other things, make your hunger go away
>starvemaxx easy asf
thats what I did and now I have to take the fcking d2 attention test

thats what I did and now I have to take the fcking d2 attention test
u can cheat it pretty easily if u know what they are looking for, think as u would have adhd yk

I said the exact same thing to the psychiatrist. She said that probably I have ADHD but I have to take a test. The test costs fcking 100€, imagine that I pass lmao. I think I will fail on purpose, thats why I need to know what is a good/bad score.
>google "How do you score a d2 test of attention?"
>Raw score equals number of targets found minus number of distractors marked. Processing speed irrespective of errors made. Raw score counts how many target symbols occur in the processed portion of the test. Normed score measures accuracy: high scores reflect a low error rate.

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
u can cheat it pretty easily if u know what they are looking for, think as u would have adhd yk
thats why Im asking whats a bad score, I dont want to get a really bad grade... i will get catched cheating lmao.

>Raw score equals number of targets found minus number of distractors marked. Processing speed irrespective of errors made. Raw score counts how many target symbols occur in the processed portion of the test. Normed score measures accuracy: high scores reflect a low error rate.
with 2mins of googling i think u should score low to fool them

yeah bro i know that, but whats a fucking good/bad raw score? 5? 10? 20??? thats why I wrote this thread

Adhd is a jewish myth to sell meds and make foids feel special by getting diagnosed with it even though everyone who tries to get a diagnosis will succeed (in US and UK at least, it seems)