Adoption is cucked

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
You are raising another Mens child, you are raising the child of a Women and a Men who procreated, put their genetics out there and now don't even have to take care&responsibility about it
People say being together with a single mother is cucked but then they want to raise another Families child

Last edited:
you don’t say

• So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I'd rather piss away my money and time on low grade cocaine and std ridden hookers than spending it on some other man's spawn. I never understood the adoption logic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchslayer and hiwasuwor
It’s not necessarily “cucked”

The moral implications behind raising a child who’s mother who already chose to get impregnated by another man and now expects you to pick up the slack since the father left is way different from adopting a child who was most likely abandoned by their parents

Personally I’d never do it tho since I’m fully capable of reproducing

If you were not adopted, you would be begging on the streets of Mumbai right now

I'd rather piss away my money and time on low grade cocaine and std ridden hookers than spending it on some other man's spawn. I never understood the adoption logic.
Many heatlhy men get convinced by their infertile raostie wife to get adoption because she doesn't have eggs. Jfl in the first place to be with infertile wimen but they could also rather get ivf with stacy eggs instead of adoption cuck option

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and mrdouchebag
If you were not adopted, you would be begging on the streets of Mumbai right now
why you get pressed, looks like you are adopted

Many heatlhy men get convinced by their infertile raostie wife to get adoption because she doesn't have eggs. Jfl in the first place to be with infertile wimen but they could also rather get ivf with stacy eggs instead of adoption cuck option

Exactly. If you have money for ivf and surrogate, ~150k in total or so(even cheaper in some places) then there is no need for adoption. You get a kid that is yours with 50% top tier genetics. A great deal all around. Why spend a lot of money in long waiting lines to adopt some meh kid? Doesn't make sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Exactly. If you have money for ivf and surrogate, ~150k in total or so(even cheaper in some places) then there is no need for adoption. You get a kid that is yours with 50% top tier genetics. A great deal all around. Why spend a lot of money in long waiting lines to adopt some meh kid? Doesn't make sense to me.
You know the nature of women, i would assume womens wouldn't be fond of that. The wife couldn't cope with the idea of bringing up a child that is only her husband ones with another stranger, so she rather would ruin his life by adoption a child who both don't share genetics.