why do you incels worship her lol + i was being generous with MTB

@Heinrich Schmidt u were right tbh, stacies don't exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, aesthetic beauty, lemonnz and 6 others
@Magnum Opus

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
What is it with these people on this site and her? Wasn't she only a model in the 90's or early 2000's?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
What is it with these people on this site and her? Wasn't she only a model in the 90's or early 2000's?
Yeah, I just looked it up and she's 42 years old. That's 6 years older than myself (a "boomer").

Bad pic.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I love how ethnic women use this Becky to cope even though, they look nothing like her.
They just have shitskin.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Miranda Kerr is prettier

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
yeah but she's a 1/10000 PSL goddess that's why she's talked about/relevant despite her being old

it's kinda like how jon erik hexum was only famous in the 70s and 80s and yet is worshipped by zoomer incels today despite that just because of how insanely rare his looks were

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Lefty Rankin
It should be a bannable offense to be this stupid or to even feign being this dumb. When people pretend to be stupid you eventually end up with genuinely dumb people who think they found good company. Paraphrasing a famous quote.

62605a273bd3efe219c311c990e13346

B60f0a47fa887d9cb922c43266ab1b45

Young Isabelle adjani is one of the women who fog this tranny to the slums of Brazil and back.

least obvious ragebait

• +1
hamster ass teeth

• +1
there isn't a single psl god or goddess (I hate these terms btw) that you can't find bad photos of

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, GunDevilHybrid and Jagger
FACTS, TAYLOR MOGS INTO OBLIVION

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, rand anon and yeeyeeslayer
yeah but she's a 1/10000 PSL goddess that's why she's talked about/relevant despite her being old

it's kinda like how jon erik hexum was only famous in the 70s and 80s and yet is worshipped by zoomer incels today despite that just because of how insanely rare his looks were
Hexum has fanbases of women still going strong

All she has is the eye color and eye area.
The nose is terrible, and the chin and jawline are average. If she had thin lips, she was over from the first moment.
The peak of feminine beauty should be the eye area of Shalom with Gio's nose and lower face.

All she has is the eye color and eye area.
The nose is terrible, and the chin and jawline are average. If she had thin lips, she was over from the first moment.
The peak of feminine beauty should be the eye area of Shalom with Gio's nose and lower face.
View attachment 2843190
Gio has a shit beak nose she just frauds it very well.

View attachment 2842896

why do you incels worship her lol + i was being generous with MTB

@Heinrich Schmidt u were right tbh, stacies don't exist
10695.jpg

Change your avi bro get rid of this anime stuff and then tell me that Adriana is MTB at best. Most famous, lusted after woman on earth and you're telling me she's MTB because of a cherrypicked photo?

Here looks normal

good to see shes using decent makeup nowadays and stopped the "femboy baiting"

still looks tranny tho

shes so meh

This forum is gay, men and transsexuals get the highest ratings