Adult height increase through irregular bones

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
If you are able to cause each individual vertebrae of the spine to increase in size a little, the collateral amount of increase of size would add up to a significant amount. You could add around a couple inches to your height if you found a way to chemically grow the spinal column.

The pelvic girdle is also a really good candidate to add a couple inches since it is also an irregular bone. Growing this bone would also add a couple inches to height (if you don't mind looking like you have female hips).

Note that using these methods may cause you to look like a long torso'd ogre. Try to get LL surgery or do LSJL clamping to offset the extra upper both height.

Lol how do you chemically grow the spinal column?

I have a short torso, this could work for me

So you are not giving any info on how to achieve the height increase or any sources that it will work? Also what do you mean by chemically grow these bones? How are we supposed to do that?

So you are not giving any info on how to achieve the height increase or any sources that it will work? Also what do you mean by chemically grow these bones? How are we supposed to do that?
It's just a theory. If I find a method to add height this way, I'll make an updated thread about it. By chemically, I mean by using chemicals that obviously alter bone metabolism.

Very low IQ post tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
it would make you look abnormal, your proportions would be off and look weird compared to your legs and arms

it would make you look abnormal, your proportions would be off and look weird compared to your legs and arms
yeah LL surgery only works because making your legs seem bigger in comparison to your body actually makes you look even taller than you are.

That only starts to become a problem when you add too much height that way IMO. If you did something like LL surgery to make your legs longer too, then your proportions would be less odd looking.

retard long torso is better for man. long leg is woman