Adult life is so much worse than I imagined.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
My normie friends are settling for fat mentally ill LTBs, women I wouldn't want to be seen with in public. They can't afford to go out on weekends or do anything interesting because they're getting crushed by the economy. They just work, eat, sleep, repeat. Some can't pay their bills or rent. Some are working multiple jobs or eating one meal a day. Most are dealing with family estrangement. Some are becoming drug addicts. They're fucking miserable, but you would never guess it looking at their instagram.

giphy.webp

It's really demoralizing because a lot of these people were NT. They came from middle class families and went to college. They had easy lives, enjoyed their youth. If they're struggling, how are we supposed to make it? It's making me realize that a lot of my goals are probably unattainable.

I seriously don't understand how more men aren't killing themselves. This shit doesn't seem worth it at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, datboijj, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 15 others
free @thereallegend btw

19 is peak life. It's gonna go to shit now. Only exception is if you had a hard childhood like me. To the others I say welcome to hell, bud. This is how real life is when you're not pampered and spoiled like a little brat.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
bullet wounds don’t be covered by obama care

plastic fork and some fried rice

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, fukmylyf and SoundnVision
Life ain't worth living if you're not in the top, nowadays it's like 90% of peoples lives range from miserable to NPC at best.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Chad wakes up and gets his cock sucked!

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, deadstock, Father47 and 1 other person
Country? Most dont suicide because they cope. Also, its more that middle class is disappearing.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and fukmylyf
Life ain't worth living if you're not in the top, nowadays it's like 90% of peoples lives range from miserable to NPC at best.
it used to be hyperbole, but this is becoming reality.

cope they are all succeeding. They just feed you these lies about these struggles. So, you don’t suicide.

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable
i can't believe some of these guys still want kids. Do they just enjoy suffering?

Life is boring, and it becomes fleeting very fast

(that's why at around 25 you have an existential crisis, because then you kind of have to decide what you're going to work for the rest of your life + if you want to have a wife & family, or if you want to stay single. Also at 35, when you realise you are no longer young, you are mid-life, your health is deteriorating, you are no longer in your prime, things will only get worse from now on, and you will want to conclude what you have done / achieved with your life so far / what decisions you have made, and how they will affect you very soon).

That's why these people you're talking about at some point don't care anymore, and when they see their parents getting old and approaching death, they settle for ugly & fat girls, live from one day to the next, and have kids without caring about the future, because these things at least bring them entertainment in life, and it's still better than being alone and playing games and drinking & smoking or drugging all day.. :what: :feelsbadman:

• +1
Life is boring, and it becomes fleeting very fast

(that's why at around 25 you have an existential crisis, because then you kind of have to decide what you're going to work for the rest of your life + if you want to have a wife & family, or if you want to stay single. Also at 35, when you realise you are no longer young, you are mid-life, your health is deteriorating, you are no longer in your prime, things will only get worse from now on, and you will want to conclude what you have done / achieved with your life so far / what decisions you have made, and how they will affect you very soon).

That's why these people you're talking about at some point don't care anymore, and when they see their parents getting old and approaching death, they settle for ugly & fat girls, live from one day to the next, and have kids without caring about the future, because these things at least bring them entertainment in life, and it's still better than being alone and playing games and drinking & smoking or drugging all day.. :what: :feelsbadman:
i don't think i could be happy settling.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
My normie friends are settling for fat mentally ill LTBs, women I wouldn't want to be seen with in public. They can't afford to go out on weekends or do anything interesting because they're getting crushed by the economy. They just work, eat, sleep, repeat. Some can't pay their bills or rent. Some are working multiple jobs or eating one meal a day. Most are dealing with family estrangement. Some are becoming drug addicts. They're fucking miserable, but you would never guess it looking at their instagram.

giphy.webp

It's really demoralizing because a lot of these people were NT. They came from middle class families and went to college. They had easy lives, enjoyed their youth. If they're struggling, how are we supposed to make it? It's making me realize that a lot of my goals are probably unattainable.

I seriously don't understand how more men aren't killing themselves. This shit doesn't seem worth it at all.
Life sucks for the 99% it’s sad, I always thought it would be different for whatever reason

• JFL
Most based thread in 10 million years. Gotta relentlessly work to become the 1% if you have the potential or rope. If you aren't in the 1% it's not worth it fr

• +1
USA 3rhird world problems. Your white poors people are so low iq is that they they will rather vote for evil rich Nigga that will make their life even twice as harder than guy that are genionly caring about ur people

• JFL
Yes it is if u dont go to society standard. Just set ur own rules And enjoy life.

giphy.webp

It's because normies have subhuman intelligence. If you have a brain, you'd understand how to not get trapped financially.

• +1
still better than being alone and playing games
Disagree, if you are competitive you can become eternally immersed into skill based games and it does beat being with a fat/LTB. Before looksmaxing, I had a period where I resigned and started dating a subhuman, I had more fun increasing my score in some arcade game than spending time with her

You just need to take it seriously, otherwise working to maintain some ugly bitch content is not worth it all

• +1
Disagree, if you are competitive you can become eternally immersed into skill based games and it does beat being with a fat/LTB. Before looksmaxing, I had a period where I resigned and started dating a subhuman, I had more fun increasing my score in some arcade game than spending time with her

You just need to take it seriously, otherwise working to maintain some ugly bitch content is not worth it all
i doubt she was actually subhuman and the fact you had a girl before looksmaxxing shows that looks are a total fucking meme, ive been #1 global in some games im definitely skilled at some, its a good cope but inceldom is still very brutal and a definite problem

i doubt she was actually subhuman and the fact you had a girl before looksmaxxing shows that looks are a total fucking meme, ive been #1 global in some games im definitely skilled at some, its a good cope but inceldom is still very brutal and a definite problem
I guess being a virgin is the problem, once you have your first relationship you can mentally move up to better things

Npc normies deserve it

• +1
life is in your hands

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
That's life son !

• +1
Wtf i though OP had 30

My normie friends are settling for fat mentally ill LTBs,
look forward to being invited to their BBQ so they can brag about how "she want that dick on the regular. she can't enough of that dick. she want that dick."
women I wouldn't want to be seen with in public. They can't afford to go out on weekends or do anything interesting because they're getting crushed by the economy. They just work, eat, sleep, repeat. Some can't pay their bills or rent. Some are working multiple jobs or eating one meal a day.
slava ukraini!
Most are dealing with family estrangement.
elab tbh
Some are becoming drug addicts. They're fucking miserable, but you would never guess it looking at their instagram.

giphy.webp

everyone is coping all the time, regardless of what state they are in, it's probably why these people have been backsliding so hard. the coping.

don't mind me just looking at how my older brother went from being a 26 year old with looks, hair, money to being fat and bald and married to a single mom and 24/7 screeching impotently at something like a fucking faggot. all while trying to act like everyone else is "weird" and "passive aggressive".

• +1