Advice for neck?

C

cvunit

Iron
My jaw is somewhat decent but when doing neck curls it makes the area under my chin 'drop' down, similar to if you raised the area by mewing and then stopping. Basically like you are fat lol. Is there any alternative to neck curls (chin to chest) for example are neck extensions and side neck raises enough?

any alternative to neck curls

I heard columbian necktie helps

Work on the traps and shoulders dumbbel shrugs n shit. People who have thick necks have no idea about direct neck training. You get a good neck with shoulder and traps

Work on the traps and shoulders dumbbel shrugs n shit. People who have thick necks have no idea about direct neck training. You get a good neck with shoulder and traps
I do all of that, recently put a bigger focus on traps. Just wanted to add some direct work to make my neck even thicker, with a thicker neck and a bit of icehooding I'll ascend easy

42C9DE03 D5A0 467B 8F3F ECF892B29D0D
My neck is long like this but thinner and my traps are a bit smaller as well. Would neck extensions, side neck raises and trap work be enough to build it so it doesn't look weirdly long, thin and weak?

View attachment 990579My neck is long like this but thinner and my traps are a bit smaller as well. Would neck extensions, side neck raises and trap work be enough to build it so it doesn't look weirdly long, thin and weak?
Don’t expect genuine advice especially if you don’t provide pics look up a video on yt