I give up on looksmaxxing... UNTIL NOW! Give advice/tips on what I should do

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Ascending
What should I do to improve?

I know that my neck is thin and im gonna do neck curls, extensions, & side raises. But i heard it can cause sleep apnea = bad sleep = bad height so what should i do?
Tags people that might help @tempelcat4 @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @inka @Bzz

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, JoeKeys9 and Clavicular
Lose fat

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
If you live in a East Asian country your chilling tbh.

If you live in the west you look like a child.

My advice would be to hit the gym tbh.

I think you have potential to be a cute mogger and slay like the great genghis khan.

• JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real
If you live in a East Asian country your chilling tbh.

If you live in the west you look like a child.

My advice would be to hit the gym tbh.

I think you have potential to be a cute mogger and slay like the great genghis khan.
He looks like a child because he is a child.

youre finished

What should I do to improve?

I know that my neck is thin and im gonna do neck curls, extensions, & side raises. But i heard it can cause sleep apnea = bad sleep = bad height so what should i do?
Tags people that might help @tempelcat4 @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @inka @Bzz
Leanmaxx
How old are you to begin with?

Just be confident or some shit

Leanmaxx
How old are you to begin with?
Cant leanmaxx at 14
im in a calorie surplus but im doing everything to stay lean like furosemide, water, pottasium, cardio, ETC

Damn brah how u look like a chink and ur darker than me( a South Indian). Idk man there’s not rly any hope for ur phenotype im also guessing ur a Manlet?

• So Sad
Reactions: EggKing
Brutal pheno

Damn brah how u look like a chink and ur darker than me( a South Indian). Idk man there’s not rly any hope for ur phenotype im also guessing ur a Manlet?
indian, over for our pheno

lose a lot of fat and get hazel contacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, boss8055 and wishIwasSalludon
Thanks bro.I wear glasses and considering contacts with lighter color cus most of the time glasses is a looksmin, and I cant leanmax at puberty JFL

How did u improve then
Skin whiten it’s not that hard tbh. U need to stop trying to look “not Indian” and just try to look like the top percentage of Indians( usually Pashtuns and punjabis)

• +1
Lose face fat. But tbf just hit the gym. Don't eat carbs. Only meat and eggs for the rest of ur life. And try to get as much sleep as possible. Also try taking multivitamins daily so that u won't have deficiency. Drink raw milk after ur workouts. Work out for 2 to 3 times a week. If u do these things consistently. Youll grow much taller in the future. I wish I knew this when I was ur age. I would've been a gigamogger. Try to go to 10BF asap with gymmaxxing. If u are there u can chill and maintain. I hope this helps. Don't think about surgeries yet.

• +1
Ur diet should consist of healthy fats and full amino acid protein. So cheese, meat (preferably beef or chicken), raw milk and lots of eggs. Don't forget ur multivitamins and eggs bro! Try to eat 1500 cals a day or less. And while doing that keep hitting the gym. You should be fine in. 4months time. And if u are consistent u should be the tallest person in ur family.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
not even that cooked tbh just hit the gym and become a cutecell with a physique after puberty

yeah it's not over just go gymmaxx you have lots of time

pheno is pretty brutal tho

Lol bro you look super young... just grow up. Your features aren't bad or ugly, looks like an average 14 year old. Get off this fucking site, its going to rot your brain. You dont need to "looksmax" or "leanmaxx," simply focus on good habits like eating healthy meals and playing sports/working out. Spend time with friends and enjoy your life

Skin whiten it’s not that hard tbh. U need to stop trying to look “not Indian” and just try to look like the top percentage of Indians( usually Pashtuns and punjabis)
So should i whiten my skin or no?, the pic just makes me looks white bcs of the lighting im darker IRL

Lose face fat. But tbf just hit the gym. Don't eat carbs. Only meat and eggs for the rest of ur life. And try to get as much sleep as possible. Also try taking multivitamins daily so that u won't have deficiency. Drink raw milk after ur workouts. Work out for 2 to 3 times a week. If u do these things consistently. Youll grow much taller in the future. I wish I knew this when I was ur age. I would've been a gigamogger. Try to go to 10BF asap with gymmaxxing. If u are there u can chill and maintain. I hope this helps. Don't think about surgeries yet.
Thanks flamingo. ur a mogger now if u looksmax as a kid its over for us
Im gonna eat a lot of proteins and avoid estrogenics but 1500 calories daily and no carbs sounds insane im not gonna defcal at puberty JFL

So should i whiten my skin or no?, the pic just makes me looks white bcs of the lighting im darker IRL
Ur darker than that…? Yes u should lighten immediately bhai it’s a life saver.

• +1
not being able to cut in puberty is tough bro 😔

• So Sad
Ur darker than that…? Yes u should lighten immediately bhai it’s a life saver.
is kojic acid good or is there a better one. im gonna supp vit c cus glutathione is expensive