Advice: If you want to get ripped, you need to cut the carbs

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
Imagine being able to lose weight without hunger and having a lot of energy, that can be reality. Dieting on carbs is stupidity: a carb driven metabolism doesn't work well when carbs get low; a fat driven metabolism always has energy to tap into.

If you want to get into the shape of your life and have that chiseled face and stay that way, drop the carbs entirely. Dieting on carbs is pure torture and ineffective.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel and RationalBrody

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus, ZyzzReincarnate, Slob and 2 others
Keto is meme, bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel, Balkancel and 5 others
Keto is meme, bro
It really isn't, it's great for fat loss. I do carnivore anyway, which is zero carbs.

Even if you want to bulk on carbs, you should still use keto as a fat loss tool. It's much easier to diet when you reduce or completely eliminate the carbs.

I eat once day and I am never hungry, nor do I have any cravings. My energy in the gym is great.

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel, Krezo, RationalBrody and 1 other person
It's ALL about Calories IN vs Calories OUT boyo. CICO = only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, SikKunt, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 7 others
It's ALL about Calories IN vs Calories OUT boyo. CICO = only thing that matters
Ok, bro. We're not talking about that, we're talking about energy and hunger. The reason most diets fail is because of lethargy and hunger.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and Steve bachall
Imagine being able to lose weight without hunger and having a lot of energy, that can be reality. Dieting on carbs is stupidity: a carb driven metabolism doesn't work well when carbs get low; a fat driven metabolism always has energy to tap into.

If you want to get into the shape of your life and have that chiseled face and stay that way, drop the carbs entirely. Dieting on carbs is pure torture and ineffective.
Honestly though, everybody's body isn't gonna respond to the exact same diet. Keto causes lethargy in some and makes others feel awesome. Depends on the person.

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid
Ok, bro. We're not talking about that, we're talking about energy and hunger.
Sure thing, there are some methods, that are more optimal, but different things work for everyone. The universal thing about all fat loss diets is CICO. If keto works for you, then hey good for you, but it won't work for anyone

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Slob
Honestly though, everybody's body isn't gonna respond to the exact same diet. Keto causes lethargy in some and makes others feel awesome. Depends on the person.
it causes lethargy in the adaptation period. It takes time to adjust, for some people more than others.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Keto is meme, bro
I find it much easier to satisfy my cravings on keto. When I feel like having something naughty I can just fry up some extra crispy bacon.

Sure thing, there are some methods, that are more optimal, but different things work for everyone. The universal thing about all fat loss diets is CICO. If keto works for you, then hey good for you, but it won't work for anyone
It will work for most people, which is quite evident seeing how effective and popular it is.

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
It will work for most people, which is quite evident seeing how effective and popular it is.
Maybe I will try keto if I hit some hard plateau tbh. For now I just blast high volume food like mushrooms, meat, veggies and fruits and it keeps my hunger at bay

Maybe I will try keto if I hit some hard plateau tbh. For now I just blast high volume food like mushrooms, meat, veggies and fruits and it keeps my hunger at bay
That works, too, I guess (although not as effective imo).

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
haha good meme XD

• +1
Reactions: Slob
LOL

to be ripped you need to have muscles in the first place

to have muscles you need carbs

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
it causes lethargy in the adaptation period. It takes time to adjust, for some people more than others.
Some people never adjust though. I have thyroid disease and irritable bowel syndrome, and keto makes me feel terrible. Again, everybody's body is different.

Some people never adjust though. I have thyroid disease and irritable bowel syndrome, and keto makes me feel terrible. Again, everybody's body is different.
Carnivore is quite effective as curing IBS. You'll probably have to up your thyroid medication unless it's caused by hashimoto's.

Maybe you wouldn't be 17% body fat (aka fat) if you tried it :lul:
nigger I've lost 25 kilos and I'm on my way down, fuck yourself jew cock sucker

• +1
Reactions: Slob
My macronutrients:

25% Carbs
50% Protein
25% Fats

I always make sure my protein doesn't convert into gluconeogenesis and becomes glucose.

nigger I've lost 25 kilos and I'm on my way down, fuck yourself jew cock sucker
Let me guess, you feel miserable, but you're sticking with it because of the benefits of losing weight?

I've lost weight on medium-high carb before and sure you can lose weight on it, but you feel terrible.

Let me guess, you feel miserable, but you're sticking with it because of the benefits of losing weight?

I've lost weight on medium-high carb before and sure you can lose weight on it, but you feel terrible.
no, man

I always make sure my protein doesn't convert into gluconeogenesis and becomes glucose.
It's demand driven, it's not just going to convert into glucose because you get over some magic number.
Well, that's great then. if you feel good and you're losing weight, then stick to what you are doing. I must warn you that it gets really tough when you get closer to 10%. Last time I dieted close to 10% on carbs, I was super lethargic and all I could think of was food.

OP is correct. Keto is much easier to remain satiated on which is the absolute KEY to dieting. Hunger will be the end of your diet and trigger binging. Many people start diets, few reach their goals, and even fewer stay there after the diet ends.

The biggest problem is that carbs raise insulin which will tell your body to store any ingested fat molecules as body fat. Never mix high carbs with high fats. Eat either high fat + protein or high carb + protein.

• +1
Reactions: PowerLevelCel and Carnivore
OP is correct. Keto much easier to remain satiated on which is the absolute KEY to dieting. Hunger will be the end of your diet and trigger binging. Many people start diets, few reach their goals, and even fewer stay there after the diet ends.

The biggest problem is that combining carbs with fats raises insulin which will tell your body to store the ingested fat molecules as body fat. Never mix high carbs with high fats. Eat either high fat + protein or high carb + protein.
Someone who gets it.

The problem with the processed foods people eat too much of is that it's high in fats and carbs, you want either high carb or high fat, not both.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
There's a time and a place for that. Using clen for straight up fat loss is stupid. It's good for holding onto muscle when you're really lean though. Diet, training, IF, HIT, HIIT and knowing what you're doing is how you get lean. Fasted training and cardio on Yohimbine is pretty legit though. I usually train in the morning fasted with ritalin and yohimbine and then don't eat for like another 5 hours and take curcumin or cinnamon before I eat my next meal. Curcumin is the shit for improving insulin sensitivity. The fasted HIT and HIIT with Yohimbine usually has me pretty depleted and if I eat some carbs later in the day I can guarantee all of them will be stored as muscle glycogen rather than being transported into adipose tissue by insulin. I'm down 17lbs now since 20th April :)

TLDR: Carbs are bad in excess but when you know how to manipulate your body into using carbs properly then there's no reason to keep carbs extremely low or cut them out of your diet entirely. Have a Chad friend who eats fast food all the time, terrible nutrition and doesn't train but still has an amazing body (and face), like 11-13% bf all the time with abs visible and round muscle bellies. Clearly he's in the 99.9th percentile genetic wise with freaky insulin sensitivity. ie: whenever his blood glucose levels get too high from eating too much fast carbs and sugar, his pancreas will secrete just enough insulin too transport glucose to fill glycogen stores to the brim, but close to zero glucose will transported to adipose tissue where it'll convert to triglycerides and eventually be stored as fat. Perfect amount of insulin secretion and perfect efficiency of using glucose in every possible way other than having the eventual fat storage. Perfect harmony. Imagine eating a ton of shitty carbs everyday without even tracking calories and still looking pumped up and shredded as if you're on cycle even though you don't even workout EVER.

genetics man.... :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 195cm and MadMong
There's a time and a place for that. Using clen for straight up fat loss is stupid. It's good for holding onto muscle when you're really lean though. Diet, training, IF, HIT, HIIT and knowing what you're doing is how you get lean. Fasted training and cardio on Yohimbine is pretty legit though. I usually train in the morning fasted with ritalin and yohimbine and then don't eat for like another 5 hours and take curcumin or cinnamon before I eat my next meal. Curcumin is the shit for improving insulin sensitivity. The fasted HIT and HIIT with Yohimbine usually has me pretty depleted and if I eat some carbs later in the day I can guarantee all of them will be stored as muscle glycogen rather than being transported into adipose tissue by insulin. I'm down 17lbs now since 20th April :)
Yohimbine is pretty good and a lot safer than clen. Have you tried ECA? It's pretty nice for energy and appetite suppressant and has a small fat burning effect.

The biggest problem is that carbs raise insulin which will tell your body to store any ingested fat molecules as body fat.
tell your body to store any ingested fat molecules as body fat.
Look at this low IQ redditard.
bro when you eat fat it goes straight to your fat stores bra
What a dumb cunt stuck in the 50s. CICO, you nigger. It's all that matters.
Imagine being such a dumb fucking retard to think dietary fat makes you gain body fat :feelskek:.
You can't make excuses that you're only talking about sensation of hunger. You actually think fat makes you fat because of muh meme insulin.

If you're a fat cuck who can't handle 500kcal deficit without bingeing, sure, do your keto reddit meme dumb cunt. Lmao. Just don't talk shit.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg

Imagine being such a dumb fucking retard to think dietary fat makes you gain body fat :feelskek:.
Insulin does matter when you're eating above maintenance. If you ate 5k calories a day of high insulin foods, you'd gain more body fat than if you ate the same amount of low insulin foods. For fat loss, it's not that important unless you're insulin resistant.

eat clen and tren hard

• Love it
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
You can't make excuses that you're only talking about sensation of hunger. You actually think fat makes you fat because of muh meme insulin.
Big retard doesn't know how insulin works

Insulin does matter when you're eating above maintenance. If you ate 5k calories a day of high insulin foods, you'd gain more body fat than if you ate the same amount of low insulin foods. For fat loss, it's not that important unless you're insulin resistant.
Now we're at bulking. I thought this was thread about losing fat. You're also full of shit either way. CICO, faggot.

• +1
This is true. If you're on a deficit it doesn't matter much unless you're some obese fuck with insulin resistance. However you shouldn't really have a "diet" for being on a deficit and a separate diet for being off. If you're bulking after cutting then maintaining the proper eating habits of not mixing carbs and fats will make a big difference in body composition. Generally you should acclimate to one diet and adjust your overall calories rather than the foods you eat.

Now we're at bulking. I thought this was thread about losing fat. You're also full of shit either way. CICO, faggot.
lol, dude. I've eaten 5k calories a day of fats and proteins and didn't gain fat, I've eaten less with carbs and gained fat, so suck my dick.

For fat loss, I've lost weight eating high carb and with high fat and it's fairly similar.

Insulin tells your body to store fat, but if you're in a deficit and constantly depleting your glycogen, it doesn't really matter. Your body is also going to be more likely to want to store fat even without the presence of insulin when it thinks it's starving.

Big retard doesn't know how insulin works
Look at this little fag. He thinks insulin makes him fat from nothing.
bro I'm eating at a 500kcal deficit, but I'm gaining fat b-because I eat bacon and bread combined bro
Dumb cunt. hahaqhahaha
lol, dude. I've eaten 5k calories a day of fats and proteins and didn't gain fat, I've eaten less with carbs and gained fat, so suck my dick.
Sure, reddit fuck. Your body is a special snowflake, it's magical. Extra energy turns into nothing, it's a miracle.

• +1

Dumb cunt. hahaqhahaha

Sure, reddit fuck. Your body is a special snowflake, it's magical. Extra energy turns into nothing, it's a miracle.
Nope if you're on a deficit you won't gain unless insulin resistant. But ignoring the impact of insulin because you're now on a deficit doesn't change the fact you need to structure a healthy diet around it so it doesn't fuck you later when you're off a calorie restriction.

Insulin is not a meme

Dumb cunt. hahaqhahaha

I used to be a "it's all CICO bro" dude, then I actually tried overeating on just fats and protein and didn't gain fat, so there's that. Go back 6 months and I would have been like "yeah bro, CICO, it's all about calories, brah." I don't know exactly how it works, all I know is that I didn't gain fat.

Anyway, let's not make this thread about fat gain, insulin or CICO, I made this thread about energy and hunger management, the two most important factors of any diet.

Last edited:
I used to be a "it's all CICO bro" dude, then I actually tried overeating on just fats and protein and didn't gain fat, so there's that. Go back 6 months and I would have been like "yeah bro, CICO, it's all about calories, brah." I don't know exactly how it works, all I know is that I didn't gain fat.

Anyway, let's not make this about fat gain or CICO, I made this thread about energy and hunger management, the two most important factors of a diet.
It works this way. You're a low t cuck faggot bitch who thinks he was eating 5000 calories when in reality you're a twink fag who can't eat more than 2500kcal for a few days.

You read some reddit posts from normalfag cucks who misinterpreted basic research and now you think you're an expert on diet.
insulin makes you fat, muh insulin makes it so that I literally can't gain weight
You're also convinced your body somehow completely ignores basic principles of energy conservation. I'm sure your body is special and you're totally not a dumb faggot.

Basically, you're a dumb cunt.
so it doesn't fuck you later when you're off a calorie restriction.
There's nothing to fuck you if you're not a dumb fag. Get off deficit, continue eating at maintenance. Nothing will happen long term.

It works this way. You're a low t cuck faggot bitch who thinks he was eating 5000 calories when in reality you're a twink fag who can't eat more than 2500kcal for a few days.
I've been going to the gym for years and I'm stronger than 99% of this forum, but sure, I'm some "twink fag."

My appetite is actually HUGE. If I just decide to not control what I eat, I could easily eat 5k calories in day even on a ketogenic diet, I'll just continue eating.

I know how to count calories from many years of gymcelling.The high fat ground beef I eat (400g) has 1200 calories in it. I ate plenty of that and ribeye steak. I was eating a ton.

Last edited:
Yohimbine is pretty good and a lot safer than clen. Have you tried ECA? It's pretty nice for energy and appetite suppressant and has a small fat burning effect.
Nah haven't tried ECA. I gotta be really careful on Yohimbine mixed with Ritalin because Yohimbine allows for catecholamines to become unregulated (adrenaline etc)... so I gotta be careful not to give myself a heart attack. Yohimbines MOA is actually really scary and nothing like any traditional stimulant. I really really feel the anxiogenic effect even to the point where I'm still shaking like a leaf after 4mg klonopin. I only take Yohimbine on days where I don't need to interact with people because I'm like a crackhead for 12hrs til it wears off. Insane for fatloss though. But that's obviously due to the frenzy of catecholamines that it's allowing to run through my adrenal system.

This is an interesting read

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and Lorsss
You need to be in an energy deficit to lose fat long term. Period.

A lot more people here should start using Curcumin though and get a lot more strategic with their diet. Intermittent fasting has worked tremendously for me. Appetite has gone way down too.

Issue isn't about losing fat. That's just a process that'll take time. My issue is how to keep my body out of a catabolic state when I've lost a lot of fat. I've got a few ideas how to manage that but I'm not sure if it'll be enough. Really really don't want to hop on roids, but want to keep as much muscle as possible.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg and Deleted member 483
You need to be in an energy deficit to lose fat long term. Period.
Of course you do, that's how fat loss works.
Issue isn't about losing fat. That's just a process that'll take time. My issue is how to keep my body out of a catabolic state when I've lost a lot of fat. I've got a few ideas how to manage that but I'm not sure if it'll be enough. Really really don't want to hop on roids, but want to keep as much muscle as possible.
You are going to lose muscle when you diet, that's just how it works. To make the fat:muscle loss ratio more favorable, keep up with the intensity, don't lose too much strength and eat enough protein. Don't do something stupid like roids.

How to not lose as much fat while dieting? Don't do stupid bulks where you overeat and gain unnecessary fat, that way you don't have to diet for as long and get to keep more of your gains. 200-300 kcal surplus is all you need.

Last edited:
Of course you do, that's how fat loss works.

You are going to lose muscle when you diet, that's just how it works. To make the fat:muscle loss ratio more favorable keep up with the intensity, don't lose too much strength and eat enough protein. Don't do something stupid like roids.

How to not lose as much fat while dieting? Don't do stupid bulks where you overeat and gain unnecessary fat, that way you don't have to diet for as long and get to keep more of your gains. 200-300 kcal surplus is all you need.
Yep that's what I'm doing and it's going really well. Keeping workouts very high intensity and heavy weight with moderate reps too. Just not going high on volume as it's not so important while cutting. Heavy resistance training is crucial for staying as anti-catabolic as possible.

Once I'm down to <12% and still cutting I'll cycle clen and start supplementing with glutamine and try to find ways to keep a neutral or slightly positive nitrogen balance, which I know probably isn't possible while in a deficit but the combination of the clen, glutamine and meticulous protein intake and training style will give my best chances of holding onto as much muscle as possible before I finish my diet and start eating at maintenance again. From experience, clen is a fucking amazing anti catabolic agent. I'll just use that at the end of my cut though, maybe x2 2 week on 2 week off cycles.