Advice needed

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
My two main issues right now is that I have an overbite (2mm or so) and a small palate. I am wondering if it’s worth it to peruse a BSSO or should I just leave the overbite and use fillers or implants to improve jaw size and angularity. For the small palate, would expanding it be a worthwhile looksmaxx as it comes at the cost of a worser ogee curve, my wider palate/maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Already told you it's not worth it, anyone else who sees your photos will not even realise you have an overbite (overjet?) either. Also 2mm is nothing, you're meant to have front teeth slightly ahead of lower teeth

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Already told you it's not worth it, anyone else who sees your photos will not even realise you have an overbite (overjet?) either. Also 2mm is nothing, you're meant to have front teeth slightly ahead of lower teeth
What about the palate, should I expand that using sarpe or BSSO or just expand the arch using braces ?

What about the palate, should I expand that using sarpe or BSSO or just expand the arch using braces ?
I meant MSE not BSSO. MSE also expands the maxilla which may be useful

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bsso is lower jaw surgery... That won't affect your palate. Expand using sarpe if upper arch is more narrow than lower arch

Bsso is lower jaw surgery... That won't affect your palate. Expand using sarpe if upper arch is more narrow than lower arch
If lower arch is also narrow do I need msdo?

If lower arch is also narrow do I need msdo?
Yeah if you expand to where your upper arch is too wide for lower arch. However, upper should be slightly wider

• +1
Yeah if you expand to where your upper arch is too wide for lower arch. However, upper should be slightly wider
How will expanding the palate impact the projection of the cheekbones and ogee curve and why Sarpe over MSE?

How will expanding the palate impact the projection of the cheekbones and ogee curve and why Sarpe over MSE?
I said sarpe cos u said that before u corrected bsso to mse. And it won't give you a wide nose like mse will. Mse will barely do anything positive to cheekbones cos it widens lower part more than upper, leaving you with a chipmunk face father than projected high cheekbones

• +1
I said sarpe cos u said that before u corrected bsso to mse. And it won't give you a wide nose like mse will. Mse will barely do anything positive to cheekbones cos it widens lower part more than upper, leaving you with a chipmunk face father than projected high cheekbones
And sarpe leaves the cheekbones alone or does it also affect it?

And sarpe leaves the cheekbones alone or does it also affect it?
Doesn't affect them. The cut is where the red line is
95 P360 i150

• +1
How to expand cheekbones laterally or do you need implants ?
Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy (zso) but realistically you need implants if you want aesthetically wider cheekbones

• +1