Advice to incels being bullied at school by girls

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
Unzip your pants and show your dick to her right there in class. If that goes to your record or you get expelled; then, fuck it. Teenage girls are horny 24/7; the only thing they love is dick. I guarantee you that she will masturbate at night thinking about your dick. When women bully men is because they want dick and they ain't getting none, you dig? now go and do what I said.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4570, Dwarfmaxxer and 1 other person
Unzip your pants and show your dick to her right there in class. If that goes to your record or you get expelled; then, fuck it. Teenage girls are horny 24/7; the only thing they love is dick. I guarantee you that she will masturbate at night thinking about your dick. When women bully men is because they want dick and they ain't getting none, you dig? now go and do what I said.
Or you could clock her in the face and put her in her place. Type of stupid shit is this. Jfl @ you if girls are actively bullying you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Vidyacoper, Dwarfmaxxer and 2 others
Ok gandalf the grey

XD

Or you could clock her in the face and put her in her place. Type of stupid shit is this. Jfl @ you if girls are actively bullying you
BQDV

There is only one thing to do
Giphy 34

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans