• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. President, 5'7 zoomer, OldRooster and 2 others
Your content is too long for a site riddled with ADD zoomers

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and BigJimsWornOutTires
AI voice instead of your own

Your content is too long for a site riddled with ADD zoomers
But it's designed for autists. I was thinking about autism when I created it. I thought, "What about them? Do something nice for them!"

AI voice instead of your own
Yeah. And? My voice sucks. Besides, I can't do multiple voices. Not my talent.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and Luffymaxxing
But it's designed for autists. I was thinking about autism when I created it. I thought, "What about them? Do something nice for them!"

Yeah. And? My voice sucks. Besides, I can't do multiple voices. Not my talent.
You need this format

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
You need this format

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

Is that what's trending???

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It used to be
That's interesting. Ngl. Do you believe many of the viewers of that sort of material are heavily medicated on antidepressants and drugs in general?

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Have no idea tbh
I'm learning about the directing scenes and have plans on making stories like, a white supremacist falling in love with a whitey hating ratchet. Perhaps, a Chinese Communist agent finds love in a big African man's butt. You know, woke material.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Luffymaxxing
Up

• +1
Tbh, I have a story about a transgender male who falls in love with a dyke hating sociopath. He shows her the way of the big dick. But she's got a long road ahead of her. First pickle, resigning from the LGBTQ committee, and second, having to go to Mexico to have them detach the penis she got stitched to her vagina during her transitioning stage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Luffymaxxing
An unnecessary level of creepiness was distracting. I don't believe the claim at 1:17 that the SIM card can be "targeted", I assumed that means detected via cell tower, when the SIM card is removed. I suspect it acts as an RFID when removed and can be detected from maybe 20 feet away with the proper equipment. Provide source.

• +1
An unnecessary level of creepiness was distracting. I don't believe the claim at 1:17 that the SIM card can be "targeted", I assumed that means detected via cell tower, when the SIM card is removed. I suspect it acts as an RFID when removed and can be detected from maybe 20 feet away with the proper equipment. Provide source.
That was my goal. Creepy Phones, creepy content. It makes a good match!

The SIM card's like a password, IMO, for a specific cellular company. Only their signal can shake hands with your phone when that card's in place. When it's not, satellites are blind. But they could aim at your last location and make a connection if it's not a burner phone.

I'm not sure about the RFID part. I have a bug scanner. It picks up on those signals the same as it does for the microwave but that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I cant see the vid rumble is blocked in my country

• +1
not clicking this

• +1
I love pinging cell towers! how did you know?

• Love it
I cant see the vid rumble is blocked in my country
not clicking this
It doesn't matter. I failed tremendously at achieving the public's attention. I tried my diligence to warn people about what's been happening. I wanted to include that the reason the government pushed white supremacy claims against the people was not only because they snoop in our privacy and have blue-haired faggots and men with wigs listen to our privacy, but to keep the people fighting one another and not teaming up to go after the corruption in our nation. They want black folks paranoid about white supremacy. They want white folks to think black folks are replacing them. They want drama among the people so they can continue to take, take, take, take. They're robbing the hard-working American family thinking they're buying time, safeguarding their personal lives against the upcoming world war.

I love pinging cell towers! how did you know?
I didn't know. I had a feeling many people were perverted for 5G erected structures. But I wasn't 100% until now.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President