Privileged Criminal-Minded Creeps Are Listening, Recording, and Watching You! For third-party advertising, of course—Time to take out some more trash!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Brutal quality pickle with Rumble. They have a service that converts high-quality to lower-quality for mobile phone users. However, they fail to mention if we're talking 1080 or lower. What is considered high-quality to them? So I converted the fucker to 1280, over 200 mbs.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Over for me for using esim 😔
Motherfuckers are ten steps ahead of everyone. Many Apple phones do not allow extra external storage options, thus those microSDs. They want your privacy on their hard drives they coined, Cloud. It's clever manipulation and false advertising.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Brutal. This content should be top of the barrel yet it is not. People rather listen to others whine and complain about stupid shit live or play games than listen to facts and truth. We definitely live in Retarded Universe. That's an absol-fucking-lute fact!

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Manletmachine @LancasteR

Tell me what you think about the clip in this thread and:

And how it relates to:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Manletmachine
Nahhh blud linking rumble videos 💀 alt right ahh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and BigJimsWornOutTires
We r fucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Easter Bunny Loop GIF by Super Simple

We r fucked
That's the product aimed for. As long as they continue to stay atheist, everything moves smoothly. But once strange dreams and visions begin, as it happened in the past many, many times, disagreements erupt and everything goes to shit. The plans. Goals. Expectations. Everything goes wacky. Nothing new.

What's wrong with Rumble? Must it be alt right? What about us non-political folks? Are we nothing now? What do you think, @LancasteR ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Manletmachine
Why not just upload to YouTube

• Ugh..
Motherfuckers are ten steps ahead of everyone. Many Apple phones do not allow extra external storage options, thus those microSDs. They want your privacy on their hard drives they coined, Cloud. It's clever manipulation and false advertising.
this is why only idiots use apple devices

• JFL

And how it relates to:

Will watch everything in a moment

• +1

And how it relates to:

What's wrong with Rumble? Must it be alt right? What about us non-political folks? Are we nothing now? What do you think, @LancasteR ?
Fuaark man.
Hit it on the point, with the flooding of drugs on the homeless and the ventilators regarding old people. Look at that shithole San Francisco. Good it was always a "weird city" but it‘s slowly Morphing into wasteland and like you‘ve said the corpos and their stores are slowly, but surely settling away.
Also the masks were a complete crock of shit. I still remember back in high school how teachers used to control every minute of our breaks, and if we wore our masks "correctly" even though we were multiple feet apart. Both of course is complete bogus. Pull the mask down for a sec to not completely suffocate in the mask or speak clearer? Teachers would turn into fucking prison camp guards.
The fact is of course underrated or branded as "conspiracy theory". Nothing new.
Also regarding the chips that they want splice into us in the coming world war. I think AI will play a part in this. They‘re currently meddling something with worker-robots and how a car manufacturer and some other companies are doing their first tasks with them, but ultimately I dunno how much this actually will play a part in the overall scenario

IMG 0972

Last edited:
  • +1
Why not just upload to YouTube
Google's oddballs. I don't like creeps. I'm sorry. They creep me the fuck out. Serious. Just the other day, those weirdos allowed one of their own to parade his father as a pot head for six hours! During prime time! Whaat.

I'm sorry, but if that's not weirdo behavior, then STAY ON YOUTUBE!

this is why only idiots use apple devices
I had to see for myself.

Fuaark man.
Hit it on the point, with the flooding of drugs on the homeless and the ventilators regarding old people. Look at that shithole San Francisco. Good it was always a "weird city" but it‘s slowly Morphing into wasteland and like you‘ve said the corpos and their stores are slowly, but surely settling away.
Also the masks were a complete crock of shit. I still remember back in high school how teachers used to control every minute of our breaks, and if we wore our masks "correctly" even though we were multiple feet apart. Both of course is complete bogus. Pull the mask down for a sec to not completely suffocate in the mask or speak clearer? Teachers would turn into fucking prison camp guards.
The fact is of course underrated or branded as "conspiracy theory". Nothing new.
Also regarding the chips that they want splice into us in the coming world war. I think AI will play a part in this. They‘re currently meddling something with worker-robots and how a car manufacturer and some other companies are doing their first tasks with them, but ultimately I dunno how much this actually will play a part in the overall scenario

View attachment 2718897
Futurama Smile GIF

Ah, yes. The entire world has gone wacky. But I'm confident, if China captures us, the rest of the world will fall in line. So how could a nation that's been captured convince its gun-loving cult people to give in to China's superiority? It seems stage three is unavoidable.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR