Advice with diet?

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
A few months ago I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bipolar i, avoidant personality disorder and attention deficit disorder (although my diagnoses might change to schizoaffective and add, but that doesnt matter). In concurrence with psychotherapy and dialectical behavioural therapy, I was prescribed 200mg of modafinil, 400mg of quetiapine, 10mg of escitalopram, and a few supplements. These medications in turn - as they are known to mess with cholesterol and blood sugar levels - have made my blood worse than before (I was just anaemic with a genetic defect before, now I am also prediabetic and have high cholesterol, with a few other minor issues) and in turn have lead to me gaining bodyfat (from ~12% to ~17%). I still have very high lean mass as I still powerlift, and I am also being prescribed metformin, propranolol and probably prevastatin soon to address my blood ailments, but I don't know how to manage my diet with these many changes. If there are any nutritionbros that can help me out that'd be great. My BMR is around ~2000 and I am generally very active (powerlifting daily, cardio and calisthenics daily, volleyball once or twice a week with friends). Thank you.

Last edited:
counting your calories is important

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6403
counting your calories is important
I am currently at a ~500 caloric deficit, but I don't think I'm going to start losing that weight until I get on metformin.

This is also current body. Obviously bloated to shit.
IMG 20200825 033230

Last edited: