My new diet is working.

Yes, but I don’t think its a good diet.
Have your read Aajonus Vonderplantiz books?
I don’t follow all off it because I don’t eat the meat raw, but its a good baseline.

I think a good diet is only good if it’s sustainable.

A shit diet is shit regardless
Yeah, it's important that a diet is sustainable.
I'll see how it goes. I'm doing great so far though. By biomarkers are improving on day 1.

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
and why the fuck does it matter since your body will effectively use these nutrients
ATP doesn't last long, neither does NAD+ or other essential intracellular molecules.

• +1
@NZb6Air, also, remember this is all an experiment and I'll evolve my diet and beliefs about diet based on my biomarkers, internal feelings and appearance.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yeah, it's important that a diet is sustainable.
I'll see how it goes. I'm doing great so far though. By biomarkers are improving on day 1.
Your diet will never be optimal if you don’t include meat

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
So, I very recently went from a predominantly grains and meat diet to a diet dominated by the following: raw, plant based foods (fruits, nuts, seeds, carrots, veggies), raw milk, probiotic kefir, and fresh eggs. I also drink 1 gallon of water a day.

No meat, no grains, no processed foods.

My blood pressure and blood sugar are down, I don't feel lethargic after eating, it can last me the whole day, and I am no longer constipated. This is just day one. There are more benefits to come.

The main rationales behind my diet.
  • 1. Do not eat food which, if placed outside, would attract flies or vultures in 3 hours or so. This disqualifies meat, canned food and spoiled fruits and veggies.
    • This is the main reason why I don't find meat productive to consume, since I don't necessarily want to eat food that flies and vultures find attractive. I don't eat dead food because it's not beneficial to the body. The second being that I don't want to incorporate a dead animal's consciousness within me.
  • 2. Eat as much raw, fresh, alive food as possible.
  • 3. Diet should be low glycemic to prevent glycation and unhealthy insulin spikes.
  • 4. The diet shouldn't be high or moderate in carbohydrates or sugar.
I don't eat processed food for obvious reasons.

I don't eat grains because they're usually nutrient poor, carbohydrate rich and usually inflammatory, and highly glycemic. Look what grain dominated diets did to early agriculturalists.

Every vitamin, fiber, omega fatty acid, and mineral requirement is met besides niacin, which I get about 60-70% of my DV from (I can synthesize niacin from tryptophan, and that can make up for the deficiencies.)
  • about 69% fat
  • about 10% carbs
  • about 12% protein
My diet is subject to change, but I hope you can benefit from what I've learned so far.
What food does this entitle?

? irrelevant
Raw, plant based foods and fresh eggs still have these things, since you're eating it while it's still fresh.
Meat immediately decays and doesn't have these things if you get it from the store at the time of preparation.
At least my eggs, I have chickens in my backyard and eat their eggs minutes after they lay them.

• +1
For height?
If it's for height, then if you're actively growing, it'll help.

HGH, if you're not actively growing, too much will mess up your face.

Why flurbuprofen?

D3+ K2 MK7 is for bone health and anti-aging for me.

I also suggest T4 over t3 for the most part since too much t3 will produce anti-T3, which will basically be a waste of money. I'm saying this from experience.
Mostly all mostly for height tbh flurbiprofen showed some potential for height increse and bonemass but it was a study on rats :forcedsmile:. I have a good source for it so why not tbh.
Yeah about that t4 part I m taking a lot more t4 than t3 its for height too. Also forgot im on 12.5 mg of aromasin ed couse all these thyroid and androgens (by oestrogen increse) would close groeth plates. Thanks bhai :love:

• +1
Your diet will never be optimal if you don’t include meat
I'll experiment and let my biomarkers and my internal sentiment make the final decision on that.
I'm not closed off to incorporating meat by the way. I'm just experimenting with a new diet.

• +1
Mostly all mostly for height tbh flurbiprofen showed some potential for height increse and bonemass but it was a study on rats :forcedsmile:. I have a good source for it so why not tbh.
Yeah about that t4 part I m taking a lot more t4 than t3 its for height too. Also forgot im on 12.5 mg of aromasin ed couse all these thyroid and androgens (by oestrogen increse) would close groeth plates. Thanks bhai :love:
Oh, ok haha.
No problem.

Make sure you're getting adequate calcium.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and Norwegian LTN
I'll experiment and let my biomarkers and my internal sentiment make the final decision on that.
I'm not closed off to incorporating meat by the way. I'm just experimenting with a new diet.
What biomarkers are you testing?

What food does this entitle?
Some of the foods I consume are spinach, berries, raw milk, kefir, almonds, walnuts, moringa, cacao powder, eggs, hemp seeds, chia seeds and papayas.

Oh, ok haha.
No problem.

Make sure you're getting adequate calcium.
Yeah tbh the only thing I strugle are protein and minerals + vitamins since shit diet :forcedsmile:

• +1
Interesting to tell this to s man who s taking 20 pills a day :ogre:. But good to know what do you think about d3 +k2 mk7 + hgh(peptides rn) +flurbiprofen+ microdosing t4/t3 + mild cyces during puberty doing these at 16 you think it will help 🦅🇸🇮

@Rea @NZb6Air @chudlite @PROMETHEUS @truthhurts @alurmo
can’t believe i lived to see the day @kaligula567 and @enchanted_elixir getting along

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and kaligula567
What biomarkers are you testing?
So far, the ones I had the most issue with is blood pressure for whatever reason. Second is insulin spikes.
Third is energy (monitored through my own consiousness).

They've all improved from day 1.

• +1
Fruit also attracts flies just like dairy.

• +1
can’t believe i lived to see the day @kaligula567 and @enchanted_elixir getting along
Yeah, because he's stopped defaming me.
We were actually good with each other until he started mocking and cyberbullying me.
I've forgiven @kaligula567.

Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Office

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kaligula567, chudlite and Norwegian LTN
Yeah, because he's stopped defaming me.
We were actually good with each other until he started mocking and cyberbullying me.
I've forgiven @kaligula567.

Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Office
this is actually the nicest thing ive seen on org @kaligula567

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, enchanted_elixir and kaligula567
nigga got brainwashed by vegiterian propaganda
I'm experimenting with it and seeing how I respond (internally and via biomarker monitoring).
So far, it has helped.

the thing is the most healtiest diet isnt like carnivore or animal based or vegan anything

when you lookup for example blue zones where people live longest you see that they eat various food.

they just dont eat processed stuff, and they live healthy no stress lives.

thats it. keep it simple

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and enchanted_elixir
Do you not have flies or wasps at home? They love gravitating around not spoiled fresh fruit. And food in general I've seen them around at almost any product.
Are you talking about flies or fruit flies?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
the thing is the most healtiest diet isnt like carnivore or animal based or vegan anything

when you lookup for example blue zones where people live longest you see that they eat various food.

they just dont eat processed stuff, and they live healthy no stress lives.

thats it. keep it simple
Mediterranean diet (plant + seafood and dairy) seems to produce the longest lifespan, according to many studies.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
one day, i will make a diet thread to end all diet threads
There is no ideal diet

I think everything is fine except to exclude meat or eat too many carbs

• Hmm...
Reactions: naturepill3d and enchanted_elixir
this is actually the nicest thing ive seen on org @kaligula567
The birds shall fly high my friend this is a good day for .org just these jewish mods keep un-stickying my thread :feelswhy:. Otherwise its a good day

@truthhurts @Kaari @ey88 Opinion?🦅

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, ey88, Kaari and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari
The birds shall fly high my friend this is a good day for .org just these jewish mods keep un-stickying my thread :feelswhy:. Otherwise its a good day

@truthhurts @Kaari @ey88 Opinion?🦅
no we are not doing this again

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and kaligula567
There is no ideal diet

I think everything is fine except to exclude meat or eat too many carbs
Carbs don't like me. Particularly bananas and grain carbohydrates.
They quite literally descended me.

How’s your energy levels and skin
It's only day 1. I started today.
So far, my energy has been better.
Skin hasn't changed much since I only started this morning.

• +1
I got this from listening to an Indian Yogi called Sadhguru.
Points he made

• Don't eat meat because it's unproductive, and dead food. Yes it has nutrients but it's dead food. There's an extra dimension to food, the energetic aspects. Dead food attracts flies. I've seen raw meat fresh from the store attract flies in several hours being left outside, concluding that the cells there have died.
  • The cells in meat immediately die upon death. The cells in plant based foods do not die upon being removed from their source. This way, you're eating alive food.
  • If you must eat meat, lower level organisms (fish, seafood) are better than higher level organisms (humans, mammals).
I choose to incorporate dairy and eggs since they are very important sources of nutrients for me, and he didn't really shun on these things. Kefir is good as well.

I forgot to add, I eat ghee as well, which he said was beneficial.

I experimented with his advice very recently and I found it to be beneficial so far.

Now, I'm not making meat and seafood boggiemen here, I just wouldn't eat it as part of my diet.
I'll eat meat during a social event, fine. But not as a part of my regular diet.
I will never trust a curry after getting blackpilled. I can't possibly take their advice.

• Hmm...
Normal flies. I suppose they love the sugary content in fruits.
They're only attracted to decomposing foods.
If normal flies were attracted to fresh fruits, they would be hanging around every fruit tree in existence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Debetro
Also, @NZb6Air.
Meat immediately begins to decay once the organism has died.
Plant based foods do not die immediately once it has been harvested. Only after a certain amount of time does it begin to decay.

Eating it before it decays ensures you're eating food that is alive, not dead.
you are incredibly schizo and should be put in a mental hospital asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and enchanted_elixir
Disagree on the meat part, start eating more of that 12 percent protein isnt good too, eat animal organs atleast

I will never trust a curry after getting blackpilled. I can't possibly take their advice.
Not trusting someone's advice because of irrelevant factors isn't the best idea, statistically.
Taking the advice for what it is is a better idea (statistically) than associating the idea with certain traits which aren't relevant to what is being said.

• +1
Disagree on the meat part, start eating more of that 12 percent protein isnt good too, eat animal organs atleast
I wanted to incorporate whey protein but I don't know.
I'll have to try experimenting with that.

But I do get enough protein for the day.

• +1
I’m convinced you are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, kaligula567 and St. Fraudcel
I wanted to incorporate whey protein but I don't know.
I'll have to try experimenting with that.

But I do get enough protein for the day.
Whey protein is goyslop, animal organs and beef is way better and has a shit ton of nutrients

animal organs and beef is way better and has a shit ton of nutrients
True, but I don't want to incorporate dead biomatter into my body.
Plus, I already have every single nutrient I need for the day. I don't need liver (I don't even like the taste of it).

Beef is extremely good, particularly properly and seasoned cooked ribeye.
But I also want to avoid dead biomatter + advanced glycation end products from frying the meat.