My new diet is working.

They're only attracted to decomposing foods.
If normal flies were attracted to fresh fruits, they would be hanging around every fruit tree in existence.
They don't hang around fruit trees because only the skin of fruits is exposed and not the flesh.

I don't know how did you conclude that flies are only attracted to decomposing foods. I've seen them around bread, buttermilk, fruits, meat, fish, vegetables ... everywhere.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
They're only attracted to decomposing foods.
If normal flies were attracted to fresh fruits, they would be hanging around every fruit tree in existence.
I honestly can’t think of a good rebuttal, what’s the best opinion someone said to counter your diet and your “flies, dead meat”

• +1
They don't hang around fruit trees because only the skin of fruits is exposed and not the flesh.

I don't know how did you conclude that flies are only attracted to decomposing foods. I've seen them around bread, buttermilk, fruits, meat, fish, vegetables ... everywhere.
Maybe if they're open and available for eating.
But they don't bunch up the same as when they see spoiled foods or meat.

I honestly can’t think of a good rebuttal, what’s the best opinion someone said to counter your diet and your “flies, dead meat”
Meat has plenty of nutrients (especially B vitamins), lots of protein, a superior amino acid profile and helps in the production of hormones.
I don't think meat proponents would have a good counter-argument to the "dead food" argument, but they could say that the dead food argument is woo woo nonsense and food is purely a material thing (ex. they'd think what nutrients do you get out of it, not "its energy")

Meat has plenty of nutrients (especially B vitamins), lots of protein, a superior amino acid profile and helps in the production of hormones.
I don't think meat proponents would have a good counter-argument to the "dead food" argument, but they could say that the dead food argument is woo woo nonsense and food is purely a material thing (ex. they'd think what nutrients do you get out of it, not "its energy")
I honestly think it’s just nature like how if you leave honey overnight ants will appear and it goes full circle especially for your decomposing meat thing. You do have a point with the “food energy”. I’ve tried different 1 ingredient foods and felt different each time.

• +1
bro are u okay, food does not matter if its alive or dead, what matters is nutrient values, meat always have more bioavaible nutrients and everysingle tribal group always had a source of meat, no vegiterian or vegan tribes in nature existed
Because meat is a very reliable resource when you're in a sub-civilized society.
When you are at higher levels of society, meat consumption isn't as much as it used to be, necessarily. (Depends on the society though, ex. Argentina consumes a lot of meat, India... not so much)

If you're getting most of your nutrients from vegetables, particularly kale and other kinds of weird greens, then sure.
Veggies are a minority in my diet.

Also, about my alive or dead argument, look around this thread for my thoughts on that.

Last edited:
True, but I don't want to incorporate dead biomatter into my body.
Plus, I already have every single nutrient I need for the day. I don't need liver (I don't even like the taste of it).

Beef is extremely good, particularly properly and seasoned cooked ribeye.
But I also want to avoid dead biomatter + advanced glycation end products from frying the meat.
Fry it with beef tallow and make sure not to overcook, just cook it enough for pasteurization, also wdym dead biomatter we are made to eat this, incorporating a bit of organs and beef isnt bad, beef is really good for testosterone production too

Ramirez’s diet seems to work too

• about 69% fat
  • about 10% carbs
  • about 12% protein
My diet is subject to change, but I hope you can benefit from what I've learned so far.
that adds up to 91% you dumb fuck

So, I very recently went from a predominantly grains and meat diet to a diet dominated by the following: raw, plant based foods (fruits, nuts, seeds, carrots, veggies), raw milk, probiotic kefir, and fresh eggs. I also drink 1 gallon of water a day.

No meat, no grains, no processed foods.

My blood pressure and blood sugar are down, I don't feel lethargic after eating, it can last me the whole day, and I am no longer constipated. This is just day one. There are more benefits to come.

The main rationales behind my diet.
  • 1. Do not eat food which, if placed outside, would attract flies or vultures in 3 hours or so. This disqualifies meat, canned food and spoiled fruits and veggies.
    • This is the main reason why I don't find meat productive to consume, since I don't necessarily want to eat food that flies and vultures find attractive. I don't eat dead food because it's not beneficial to the body. The second being that I don't want to incorporate a dead animal's consciousness within me.
  • 2. Eat as much raw, fresh, alive food as possible.
  • 3. Diet should be low glycemic to prevent glycation and unhealthy insulin spikes.
  • 4. The diet shouldn't be high or moderate in carbohydrates or sugar.
I don't eat processed food for obvious reasons.

I don't eat grains because they're usually nutrient poor, carbohydrate rich and usually inflammatory, and highly glycemic. Look what grain dominated diets did to early agriculturalists.

Every vitamin, fiber, omega fatty acid, and mineral requirement is met besides niacin, which I get about 60-70% of my DV from (I can synthesize niacin from tryptophan, and that can make up for the deficiencies.)
  • about 69% fat
  • about 10% carbs
  • about 12% protein
My diet is subject to change, but I hope you can benefit from what I've learned so far.
dnrd but bookmarked (I did read)

A mans diet should consist solely of progesterone and mexican coke

Do not eat food which, if placed outside, would attract flies or vultures in 3 hours or so. This disqualifies meat, canned food and spoiled fruits and veggies.
Silly; if flies etc find something alluring to eat; you should too - YES this includes stool.
If you leave a spoon of butter and a spoon of margarine outside - the butter will be hastily devoured by nature, while the margarine will be left untouched.
Health is one size fits all; raw animal products>>>>

• Hmm...
Cope tbh eat everything you want as long as you are on roids and hgh 🦅.

@NZb6Air @truthhurts @Rea @chudlite
Roids and HGH don't work like that. Thinking Roids and HGH just magically give you an amazing physique is like thinking you can become Jordan Barrett if you get a bunch of surgeries. The technology with PEDs, as with surgeries, is not at that level yet. In fact, you are probably far more likely (and it would be far easier) to emulate Barrett with surgeries than you are to emulate an Olympia contender with PEDs, training, nutrition and recovery, considering equally distant genetics in both cases.