Aesthetic physique for teens

R

Rob123.

Iron
What is a good starting work our for teens trying to get an aesthetic physique whilst trying to remain on a clean/lean bulk for growrh during puberrt. I just turned 15, 5'9 but with proper posture significantly taller, currently underweight and weigh around 60, how many calories should it eat and what should it consist of

What is a good starting work our for teens trying to get an aesthetic physique whilst trying to remain on a clean/lean bulk for growrh during puberrt. I just turned 15, 5'9 but with proper posture significantly taller, currently underweight and weigh around 60, how many calories should it eat and what should it consist of
Most importantly eat a lot of health food. rice, meat, eggs, milk, fruits, fish etc. Don't fall for the calorie restriction idea that this forum promotes. Also good sleep. Don't workout everyday, specially if you are not sleeping well because of school. For the workout. At home: buy pull up bar and spam pull ups, hand stand. Push ups. Push ups in hand stand shit like that. If you got access to weights to pull ups, overhead press, incline bench. Squats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
3D99B024 58A7 4EBA A520 83ECE0D43847

This is me, i started at 14. Its pretty simple icl people like to overcomplicate working out. First is most important have correct form so you dont injure and stunt growth. Second just focus on compound lifts. The most OP lifts are incline dumbell press(best exercise oat), pull ups, dips, chin ups, shoulder presses, seated lat pull back. Search compound lifts. Only train 1 to 3 days at first youll need time to recover. One day push one day pull one day legs. If you do this correctly you can have another growth spurt, i ended up growing even taller because i lifted early.