Aesthetics-focused Workout/Gymmaxing & Nutrition Guide for Enhancing Attractiveness

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Aesthetics-focused Workout & Nutrition Guide for Enhancing Attractiveness
christiano-ronaldo-gq-0216-2.jpg

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents
  1. Introduction
  2. Key Muscle Groups and Exercises
  3. Sample Workout Routine
  4. Nutrition and Body Fat Percentage
  5. Factors for Faster Muscle Growth
  6. Myostatin Reduction Strategies
  7. Pre-workout Supplements

Introduction
This comprehensive guide aims to help you enhance your overall attractiveness by focusing on the development of specific muscle groups, workout routines, and nutrition tips. By following this guide, you'll learn how to achieve a well-sculpted physique that not only looks good but also improves your confidence and overall well-being. Consistency, proper form, and dedication are crucial for achieving your goals.

NINTCHDBPICT000283898937.jpg

NOTE: For a limited time, I am re-opening my FREE Ratings & Full-Stack Personalized Looksmaxing Service!
Get access to all of my heightmaxing and general looksmaxing with my in-depth, comprehensive service. Get access to exclusive, unreleased knowledge that I haven't even shared with the forum yet that can transform your journey! 💥

🚀 Don't Miss Out! 10% OFF until March 21st, 2023! 🚀
Use the coupon code: Blackgymmaxx for 10% OFF

Act now, as I can't guarantee how long this looksmaxing service will be available. Secure your personalized guide today!
  • 🌟 Click here for your FREE rating: https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🌟 (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended)
  • 🔥 Grab the 10% OFF Looksmaxing Service (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended): https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🔥You can pay it off monthly, so it'll only cost you $15 today.
    • Once you're on the landing page, simply click "I want my face evaluation" and you'll be redirected to the purchasing page. Transform your looks today!

Key Muscle Groups and Exercises
For an aesthetically pleasing physique, prioritize the following muscle groups and exercises:
  • Chest: Bench press (flat, incline, and decline), push-ups, chest flys, and cable crossovers.
  • Shoulders: Overhead press, lateral raises, front raises, rear delt flys, and face pulls.
  • Abs: Planks, leg raises, Russian twists, bicycle crunches, and hanging knee raises.
  • Back: Pull-ups, chin-ups, bent-over rows, seated cable rows, and lat pulldowns.
  • Neck: Neck curls, neck extensions, and lateral neck flexion.
  • Forearms: Wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, hammer curls, and farmer's walks.
  • Legs: Squats, lunges, deadlifts, leg press, calf raises, and hamstring curls.
Develop these muscles with a combination of compound exercises that target multiple muscle groups and isolation exercises for targeted development.

which-muscle-groups-to-work-first.jpg

Sample Workout Routine
BackToGymSWEATf1f07a7f6f79e7b8807d2436a6ae8e8b.jpg

Follow this workout routine to target the key muscle groups:
  • Day 1: Push - Shoulder Focus
    • Overhead press
    • Lateral raises
    • Front raises
    • Rear delt flys
    • Face pulls
  • Day 2: Pull - Back & Abs Focus
    • Pull-ups
    • Bent-over rows
    • Seated cable rows
    • Lat pulldowns
    • Planks
    • Leg raises
  • Day 3: Legs - Quad and Calf Focus
    • Squats
    • Lunges
    • Leg press
    • Leg extensions
    • Seated calf raises
    • Standing calf raises
  • Day 4: Push - Chest & Neck Focus
    • Flat bench press
    • Incline bench press
    • Decline bench press
    • Chest flys
    • Neck curls
    • Neck extensions
  • Day 5: Pull - Arms Focus
    • Bicep curls
    • Hammer curls
    • Tricep extensions
    • Skull crushers
    • Close-grip bench press
  • Day 6: Legs - Glute and Hamstring Focus
    • Deadlifts
    • Bulgarian split squats
    • Glute bridges
    • Romanian deadlifts
    • Hamstring curls
  • Day 7: Rest
Nutrition and Body Fat Percentage
Maintain a balanced diet, rich in protein, healthy fats, and essential nutrients to support muscle growth. Aim for a body fat range of 9% to 12% for optimal aesthetics. Proper nutrition is crucial for muscle growth, recovery, and maintaining a desirable body fat percentage. Track your caloric intake and macronutrient ratios to ensure you're meeting your daily needs.

steak-and-eggs-featured-2021.jpg

Factors for Faster Muscle Growth
To accelerate muscle growth, focus on these key factors:
  • Testosterone maximization:
    • Exercise regularly, maintain a balanced diet, and consider supplements like Ashwagandha or Fenugreek. Limit alcohol consumption, get sufficient sleep, and manage stress levels to maintain optimal testosterone levels.
  • Growth hormone maximization:
    • Prioritize sleep and practice good sleep hygiene. Reduce stress levels through relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga. Incorporate high-intensity interval training (HIIT), take IGF-1, MK-677, or HGH, and resistance training to stimulate growth hormone release.
  • Myostatin inhibition: Decreasing myostatin levels can promote muscle growth. Myostatin's job is to basically be like "HEY THERE, MUSCLE, YOU'RE GROWING TOO FAST, HOW 'BOUT I SLOW THAT DOWN". Myostatin inhibitors literally murder these regulators of muscle growth.
Kids, and animals with a genetic deficiency in myostatin.
CsqJND2VIAE6lic.jpg
main-qimg-1604c3e2e12b19b10d51822c4714d806.webp
40ECA67B00000578-4553374-image-a-2_1496096425353.jpg
cPcfeQlAXCJ--atTdo0mjNuDZ7yqA6mbABSLuPbrg2M.png
myostatin.jpg
OPO7GYDOEZ2I5FWQM4ODW2FQSY.jpg

• Consider these strategies:
    • YK11 (a SARM): Consult a medical professional before using YK11. Follow proper cycling guidelines to minimize potential side effects. Start with a low dose (5-10mg daily) and assess your tolerance before increasing the dosage.
    • Epicatechin: A flavonoid found in plants like dark chocolate, epicatechin is theorized to suppress myostatin levels. While there isn't substantial scientific evidence, you can consider trying it and evaluating its effects for yourself. Aim for a daily dosage of around 250mg.
    • Myostatin peptides
  • Pre-workout Supplements: Pre-workout supplements can improve workout performance by increasing energy, focus, and endurance. Options include:
    • Creatine: Enhances strength and power output. Take 5g daily, preferably before your workout. You can also consider doing a loading phase with 20g daily for the first week, followed by a maintenance dose of 5g.
    • Pre-workout powder: Boosts energy and focus. Choose a pre-workout supplement with a combination of caffeine, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, and BCAAs. Follow the manufacturer's dosage recommendations.
    • Proper breathing technique: Ensures adequate oxygen supply during exercise. Practice diaphragmatic breathing or "belly breathing" to maximize oxygen intake and improve exercise performance.
    • Nitric oxide supplement: Improves blood flow and nutrient delivery to muscles. Look for supplements containing L-arginine or L-citrulline, which are precursors to nitric oxide production.

Ran-Out-of-Pre-Workout-Meme.jpg

Conclusion
Thanks for reading! I currently am offering a limited time re-opening of my FREE Ratings & Full-Stack Personalized Looksmaxing Service!
Get access to all of my gymmaxing and general looksmaxing with my in-depth, comprehensive service. Get access to exclusive, unreleased knowledge that I haven't even shared with the forum yet that can transform your journey! 💥

Act now, as I can't guarantee how long this looksmaxing service will be available. Secure your personalized guide ASAP!
  • 🌟 Click here for your FREE rating: https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🌟 (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended)
  • 🔥 Grab the 10% OFF Looksmaxing Service (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended): https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🔥You can pay it off monthly, so it'll only cost you $15 today.
    • Once you're on the landing page, simply click "I want my face evaluation" and you'll be redirected to the purchasing page. Transform your looks today!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_ @5footsix56

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, KING REIDYZ, reptiles and 14 others
i didnt even read but nice post, nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreekMan, Agendum and enchanted_elixir
hows eye lightening going?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
bro I can’t believe niggas really out here training for an attractive body

i train for explosiveness and strength. my face does all the work for me.

niggas think cause I got twig arms I must be weak af

bro I wish a nigga would, ima hit that nigga with a two-piece to his liver and see what he thinks then

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and enchanted_elixir
This is cope tbh just train like a basketball athlete piroitising compounds mostly and 2 islolations maximum in each workout. your workout routine is 6x a week which is too much CNS damage and wont give your muscles the 48 hours MINIMUM it need's to recover and maximise the performance in the gym.

Monday,Wednesday and Friday all compound's and 2 isolation's of your choice in the gym.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: grooxx, FailedNormieManlet, ascension! and 1 other person

bro I wish a nigga would, ima hit that nigga with a two-piece to his liver and see what he thinks then
First two year's you should train for hypertrohpy to gain all the muscle mass and then after youve achieved 90% of most of ur natural gains in the first two years swap over to strength/explosivness because strength is correlated with muscle size which gives more potential.

you shouldnt be having twig arms as a lifter anyways or else you just have small bones due to malnourished problems

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, enchanted_elixir and Sprinkles
First two year's you should train for hypertrohpy to gain all the muscle mass and then after youve achieved 90% of most of ur natural gains in the first two years swap over to strength/explosivness because strength is correlated with muscle size which gives more potential.

you shouldnt be having twig arms as a lifter anyways or else you just have small bones due to malnourished problems
I gave up on hypertrophy training cause I don’t like to eat.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and enchanted_elixir
I gave up on hypertrophy training cause I don’t like to eat.
first year you dont even need to eat in a caloric surplus the fat from your body is going to be used as fuel either way. second year is where the true realisation of how brutal it is to be a natty

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Why is close-grip bench press in pull 2 but no actually back exercise?

Oh and mirin your marketing techniques lol

• +1
  • Click here for your FREE rating: https://bit.ly/3RW8FSB 🌟 (Open until March 21st, 2023, unless extended)
You have to make a yt channel like wheat waffles or tails

• +1
You have to make a yt channel like wheat waffles or tails
I did but I didn't want to spread the blackpill. Helping normies costs you. If you looksmax people en masse, you become less attractive yourself

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
This is cope tbh just train like a basketball athlete piroitising compounds mostly and 2 islolations maximum in each workout. your workout routine is 6x a week which is too much CNS damage and wont give your muscles the 48 hours MINIMUM it need's to recover and maximise the performance in the gym.

Monday,Wednesday and Friday all compound's and 2 isolation's of your choice in the gym.
Better to train to be a mogger than an athlete

Why is that bad

Better to train to be a mogger than an athlete
Athletic body is ideal too...

You don't need to have a giga-perfect body like trevor signario if you have a athletic body that has muscle which doesn't look that artifical/tryhard then it's already good..

your main concern should be your body fat which ideally is 10-12%

Oh and mirin your marketing techniques lol
You should purchase. $15 a month for 3 months for all of my knowledge sounds like a fucking deal to me.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
You should purchase. $15 a month for 3 months for all of my knowledge sounds like a fucking deal to me.
Interested in this. Are you very knowledgeable about hardmaxxing procedures? Also how long does it take to receive the guide?

Interested in this. Are you very knowledgeable about hardmaxxing procedures? Also how long does it take to receive the guide?
I could get it to you in 48 hours max. Also, which hard maxing procedures? Anything specific?

Sure, educate me on the thread I just posted and I will buy it

• +1
Sure, educate me on the thread I just posted and I will buy it

Done.
You said you're getting Bimax. Why's that?

Just train mma (or just Muay Thai) for max sex appeal , and eat well … gym is good too but mma far more rewarding in terms of attracting bitches

• Hmm...
mirin thread legit info

• +1

If all my childhood and part of my adolescence I malnourished (on my own conscience, I literally didn’t like any food) how can I compensate all that and take advantage of the years I have left to develop?

That explains why I have a 17” bidelt and small wrists at 15?

If all my childhood and part of my adolescence I malnourished (on my own conscience, I literally didn’t like any food) how can I compensate all that and take advantage of the years I have left to develop?

That explains why I have a 17” bidelt and small wrists at 15?
over u cant change now

• JFL

I have to ask couldn't arosmin be the Holy healthiest alternative yk-11 like all sarms will lead to test suppression it's less dangerous than roids because roids aren't selectively turning on the androgen receptors but it's still dangerous.

Meanwhile arosmin is a double in terms of positives it can make essentially asexu because a mix of test and East is needed in order to feel sexual arousal or desire and it doesn't lead to test suppression I would like your input on this.

I have to ask couldn't arosmin be the Holy healthiest alternative yk-11 like all sarms will lead to test suppression it's less dangerous than roids because roids aren't selectively turning on the androgen receptors but it's still dangerous.

Meanwhile arosmin is a double in terms of positives it can make essentially asexu because a mix of test and East is needed in order to feel sexual arousal or desire and it doesn't lead to test suppression I would like your input on this.
Aromasin doesn't suppress myostatin

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents
  1. Introduction

Introduction
This comprehensive guide aims to help you enhance your overall attractiveness by focusing on the development of specific muscle groups, workout routines, and nutrition tips. By following this guide, you'll learn how to achieve a well-sculpted physique that not only looks good but also improves your confidence and overall well-being. Consistency, proper form, and dedication are crucial for achieving your goals.

NOTE: For a limited time, I am re-opening my FREE Ratings & Full-Stack Personalized Looksmaxing Service!
Get access to all of my heightmaxing and general looksmaxing with my in-depth, comprehensive service. Get access to exclusive, unreleased knowledge that I haven't even shared with the forum yet that can transform your journey! 💥

Act now, as I can't guarantee how long this looksmaxing service will be available. Secure your personalized guide today!

For an aesthetically pleasing physique, prioritize the following muscle groups and exercises:
  • Chest: Bench press (flat, incline, and decline), push-ups, chest flys, and cable crossovers.
  • Shoulders: Overhead press, lateral raises, front raises, rear delt flys, and face pulls.
  • Abs: Planks, leg raises, Russian twists, bicycle crunches, and hanging knee raises.
  • Back: Pull-ups, chin-ups, bent-over rows, seated cable rows, and lat pulldowns.
Develop these muscles with a combination of compound exercises that target multiple muscle groups and isolation exercises for targeted development.

Sample Workout Routine

• Overhead press
    • Lateral raises
    • Front raises
    • Rear delt flys
    • Face pulls
    • Pull-ups
    • Bent-over rows
    • Seated cable rows
    • Lat pulldowns
    • Planks
    • Leg raises
    • Squats
    • Lunges
    • Leg press
    • Leg extensions
    • Seated calf raises
    • Standing calf raises
    • Flat bench press
    • Incline bench press
    • Decline bench press
    • Chest flys
    • Neck curls
    • Neck extensions
    • Bicep curls
    • Hammer curls
    • Tricep extensions
    • Skull crushers
    • Close-grip bench press
    • Deadlifts
    • Bulgarian split squats
    • Glute bridges
    • Romanian deadlifts
    • Hamstring curls
Maintain a balanced diet, rich in protein, healthy fats, and essential nutrients to support muscle growth. Aim for a body fat range of 9% to 12% for optimal aesthetics. Proper nutrition is crucial for muscle growth, recovery, and maintaining a desirable body fat percentage. Track your caloric intake and macronutrient ratios to ensure you're meeting your daily needs.

• Exercise regularly, maintain a balanced diet, and consider supplements like Ashwagandha or Fenugreek. Limit alcohol consumption, get sufficient sleep, and manage stress levels to maintain optimal testosterone levels.
    • Prioritize sleep and practice good sleep hygiene. Reduce stress levels through relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga. Incorporate high-intensity interval training (HIIT), take IGF-1, MK-677, or HGH, and resistance training to stimulate growth hormone release.
  • Myostatin inhibition: Decreasing myostatin levels can promote muscle growth. Myostatin's job is to basically be like "HEY THERE, MUSCLE, YOU'RE GROWING TOO FAST, HOW 'BOUT I SLOW THAT DOWN". Myostatin inhibitors literally murder these regulators of muscle growth.
CsqJND2VIAE6lic.jpg
myostatin.jpg

• YK11 (a SARM): Consult a medical professional before using YK11. Follow proper cycling guidelines to minimize potential side effects. Start with a low dose (5-10mg daily) and assess your tolerance before increasing the dosage.
    • Epicatechin: A flavonoid found in plants like dark chocolate, epicatechin is theorized to suppress myostatin levels. While there isn't substantial scientific evidence, you can consider trying it and evaluating its effects for yourself. Aim for a daily dosage of around 250mg.
    • Myostatin peptides
  • Pre-workout Supplements: Pre-workout supplements can improve workout performance by increasing energy, focus, and endurance. Options include:
    • Creatine: Enhances strength and power output. Take 5g daily, preferably before your workout. You can also consider doing a loading phase with 20g daily for the first week, followed by a maintenance dose of 5g.
    • Pre-workout powder: Boosts energy and focus. Choose a pre-workout supplement with a combination of caffeine, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, and BCAAs. Follow the manufacturer's dosage recommendations.
    • Proper breathing technique: Ensures adequate oxygen supply during exercise. Practice diaphragmatic breathing or "belly breathing" to maximize oxygen intake and improve exercise performance.
    • Nitric oxide supplement: Improves blood flow and nutrient delivery to muscles. Look for supplements containing L-arginine or L-citrulline, which are precursors to nitric oxide production.

Conclusion
Thanks for reading! I currently am offering a limited time re-opening of my FREE Ratings & Full-Stack Personalized Looksmaxing Service!
Get access to all of my gymmaxing and general looksmaxing with my in-depth, comprehensive service. Get access to exclusive, unreleased knowledge that I haven't even shared with the forum yet that can transform your journey! 💥

Act now, as I can't guarantee how long this looksmaxing service will be available. Secure your personalized guide ASAP!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_ @5footsix56
Jfl at recommending myostatin stuff instead of sarms, roids, or prohormones. I think a really good thread would be the best thing you can take, with the least amount of side effects, with a super good coverage of doses and stuff to do. Prob a rad cycle

• Hmm...
Jfl at recommending myostatin stuff instead of sarms, roids, or prohormones. I think a really good thread would be the best thing you can take, with the least amount of side effects, with a super good coverage of doses and stuff to do. Prob a rad cycle

What are the risks of taking follostatin peptides

It doesn't but yk-11 suppresses endenous test arosmin doesn't your always gonna stay with your natty limit with arosmin
My take would be to either take both yk and aromasin or dump the yk if you're worried about test suppression

Man it feels so good having good frame and genetics and just going to the gym, lifting heavy and properly like a man, not doing 100 exercises, enjoying food, building muscle and having healthy body fat level and still mogging both in clothes and naked, than going through all of this autistic bullshit which in the end will ruin your health.

Relaxing Matt Wilson GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and enchanted_elixir
did your eye lightening stack work

EB644085 A960 4D04 8EE6 D30E21F2EE46

D99BA02F 7F32 4B49 AA42 558666AA5B75

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Crusile and enchanted_elixir

by @enchanted_elixir

Table of Contents
  1. Introduction

Introduction

Sample Workout Routine

• Overhead press
    • Lateral raises
    • Front raises
    • Rear delt flys
    • Face pulls
    • Pull-ups
    • Bent-over rows
    • Seated cable rows
    • Lat pulldowns
    • Planks
    • Leg raises
    • Squats
    • Lunges
    • Leg press
    • Leg extensions
    • Seated calf raises
    • Standing calf raises
    • Flat bench press
    • Incline bench press
    • Decline bench press
    • Chest flys
    • Neck curls
    • Neck extensions
    • Bicep curls
    • Hammer curls
    • Tricep extensions
    • Skull crushers
    • Close-grip bench press
    • Deadlifts
    • Bulgarian split squats
    • Glute bridges
    • Romanian deadlifts
    • Hamstring curls

CsqJND2VIAE6lic.jpg
myostatin.jpg

• Myostatin peptides

Conclusion

old school calisthenics + anavar mogs