Affect dht, HCG (serum Testosterone) and hgh has on the face during puberty

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I hear that they are responsible for making a masculine face with a good jaw, good zygos, good fwhr, hood brow and some hunter eye features. I also read that it can make you have darker features. However can you tell me what I am likely to expect with studies as evidence

False, if it was true woman wouldn’t have these features it’s genetic, but high testosterone makes the bones bigger I think

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 5891 and Lev Peshkov
False, if it was true woman wouldn’t have these features it’s genetic, but high testosterone makes the bones bigger I think
Just lol at you tbh, I said put in studies. Also search for estrogen affect on face. They dele op small Jaws and prominent cheekbones

Just lol at you tbh, I said put in studies. Also search for estrogen affect on face. They dele op small Jaws and prominent cheekbones
lifefuel since i have widejaw but bad meh cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
lifefuel since i have widejaw but bad meh cheekbones
I doubt you will get model cheekbones but they will become wider and more pronounced

I doubt you will get model cheekbones but they will become wider and more pronounced
Eh i doubt it, but tanner stages rn are fucking weird i either get 3.9 or like 4.5 (16 btw) jfl

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It defitely causes dimophism
Nice, are there any peptides that give this effect? Cause i dont wanna roid and fuck up endocrine system at 16 theorem

• +1
Nice, are there any peptides that give this effect? Cause i dont wanna roid and fuck up endocrine system at 16 theorem
DHT won't I don't think, even if it does its worth it ngl

• +1
Bump

• +1
DHT won't I don't think, even if it does its worth it ngl
Are there even any peptides that would have an "anabolic" effect when it comes to building muscle?

• +1
Are there even any peptides that would have an "anabolic" effect when it comes to building muscle?
Peptides are mainly cope ngl, so no.

• WTF
  • +1