Affiliate marketing is underrated

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
A good 100$ investment can make you breakeven in a month, if you are hardworking, connect the dots, and discover the best flow to get income. Yeah $100 a month is low, but what if you invest $1000? What if you invest $10000? With the right bots and investments, you would get your business running and in control without too much effort on your side to sustain what you payed for as an investment.

You forgot to put the link to your course at the end of the post :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, honky, SexyMofo and 2 others
Ok i give you 5000$ and you will make me 5000$ profit every month? I'll even give u 2000$ of the 5k profit

You forgot to put the link to your course at the end of the post :lul:
If I had a legit method (not at the moment) why would I do it? Selling money-making courses is a scam. No one ever wants what he does to be saturated. Almost anything can get saturated

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Chadelite
"aoh muH investments oH " a"FiLiate MarkEtGING oH muu HH

fking faggot nothing works

Yeah, affiliate marketing is a good business model for anyone with a computer, free time and little money to invest. Can literally throw up a few tutorial videos on YouTube with a link in the description and bring in some money passively if the video gets enough traffic. Or if you like writing you could make a blog which doesn't cost much to run.

Can literally throw up a few tutorial videos on YouTube with a link in the description and bring in some money passively if the video gets enough traffic. Or if you like writing you could make a blog which doesn't cost much to run.
Those are noob methods tbh

Yeah, affiliate marketing is a good business model for anyone with a computer, free time and little money to invest. Can literally throw up a few tutorial videos on YouTube with a link in the description and bring in some money passively if the video gets enough traffic. Or if you like writing you could make a blog which doesn't cost much to run.

whhy dont u do that bro? u got no computer? or maybe some free time? or u got no little money to invest? u dont wanna make some money bro?

whhy dont u do that bro? u got no computer? or maybe some free time? or u got no little money to invest? u dont wanna make some money bro?
I'm going to yeah, not saying it's easy but definitely possible if you commit to it and write enough blogs to get ranked high enough in the search engine results
Those are noob methods tbh
Yeah but they still work

• JFL
Reactions: zeno
A good 100$ investment can make you breakeven in a month, if you are hardworking, connect the dots, and discover the best flow to get income. Yeah $100 a month is low, but what if you invest $1000? What if you invest $10000? With the right bots and investments, you would get your business running and in control without too much effort on your side to sustain what you payed for as an investment.
legit-ish.

Plus, one learns the great skill of selling/advertising something online. Which is a great skill to have. Especially if you later on want to start a business on your own/self.

Better still. With the learned skill of selling online. Plenty small local businesses suck alot at selling their products or services online. So with that skill and proof (you an claim created xxx amount of revenue); you can contact local businesses that can use more customers