Afghan refugees face federal charges after trying to rape child, strangle woman in Wisconsin

HIGH T AFGHAN BULLS TAKING OVER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyronecell, Acnno, Deleted member 14867 and 18 others
Water. What did they expect?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, WontStopNorwooding, ifyouwannabemylover and 4 others

At one point, she claimed, he had threatened to “send her back to Afghanistan where the Taliban could deal with her” and also told her “that nine women have been killed since getting to Fort McCoy and that she would be the tenth.”

MEANWHILE AMERICAN "MEN"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma, MissLexotan6MG, WontStopNorwooding and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, delusionalretard, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, delusionalretard, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
Water. What did they expect?
Similar things happened when refugees came to Germany tbh. Many perpetrators were from North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria) and pretended to be Syrians, they committed many group rapings, called "Taharrush". The tactics they used were pretending to dance and then slowly move towards the women, encircle them and rape them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member, WontStopNorwooding and 15 others
View attachment 1333553

At one point, she claimed, he had threatened to “send her back to Afghanistan where the Taliban could deal with her” and also told her “that nine women have been killed since getting to Fort McCoy and that she would be the tenth.”

MEANWHILE AMERICAN "MEN"
View attachment 1333555
Give the first guys hair to the second guy and boom (no pun intended), Chaddam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and AlexAP
Similar things happened when refugees came to Germany tbh. Many perpetrators were from North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria) and pretended to be Syrians, they committed many group rapings, called "Taharrush". The tactics they used were pretending to dance and then slowly move towards the women, encircle them and rape them.
I would legitimate go er if something like this happened to my female relative. I would castrate every single man that did that at their house at night break in and smash their face with a baseball bat then cut their dick of with a dirty Rusty knife so that it gets infected afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, AutisticBeaner, Tyronecell and 10 others
Why are white people so braindead and retarded. I'm arab and I hate other Arabs (not all but some are animals that only submit to force)

And yet white let them in to mass rape. Like wtf is that logic:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, WontStopNorwooding, Marsiere214 and 12 others
I would legitimate go er if something like this happened to my female relative. I would castrate every single man that did that at their house at night break in and smash their face with a baseball bat then cut their dick of with a dirty Rusty knife so that it gets infected afterwards.
Mateguarding beta:lul:.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 6723, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Why are white people so braindead and retarded. I'm arab and I hate other Arabs (not all but some are animals that only submit to force)

Modern day progressivism.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, n0rthface and Baldingman1998

Rather have them become americuck normie and marry a post Tyrone whore

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Beetlejuice and Baldingman1998
This is how it looks like (0:29)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, MissLexotan6MG, CtrlAltDelete and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, delusionalretard and Offensive Bias
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Baldingman1998
Selfiebeforetakingituptheass.jpg
Ngl my ass got me laid with a woman once. She touched me and then I touched her ass in return. Ass is a huge halo if it's muscular and well built

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Effortless, delusionalretard and 4 others
Ngl my ass got me laid with a woman once. She touched me and then I touched her ass in return. Ass is a huge halo if it's muscular and well built
I read somewhere that there are evo-biological reasons for that, apparently women correlate glute musculature with thrusting force or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Baldingman1998
I read somewhere that there are evo-biological reasons for that, apparently women correlate glute musculature with thrusting force or some shit.
She did squeeze my ass in missionary as I thrusted into her. So she must have an ass fetish or maybe girls like asses just like guys.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
unsurprising, people from shamali area of afghanistan are thugs/subhuman typically (they're also the people whose pockets got lined by american taxpayer money)

they left because they can't continue their ways in afghanistan since the taliban would btfo them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Effortless, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Jfl, two weeks, lmao it fucking begins 😂😂😂. Guarantee you tho chaddams wont be affected by this, no only poor currycels like me who haven't committed a single crime in their entire lives (besides being born) will now be branded as rapists and terrorists. Jfl at the world.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member, WontStopNorwooding and 12 others
chaddam can't go one thread without humblebragging..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, mulattomaxxer and Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
Jfl, two weeks, lmao it fucking begins 😂😂😂. Guarantee you tho chaddams wont be affected by this, no only poor currycels like me who haven't committed a single crime in their entire lives (besides being born) will now be branded as rapists and terrorists. Jfl at the world.
Chadam will be effected too

Chadam will be effected too
not really, if anything this will make foids more how you would say... "horny" in a fucked up way.

This man's smv is going nowhere and cope if you think so.

Download

not really, if anything this will make foids more how you would say... "horny" in a fucked up way.

This man's smv is going nowhere and cope if you think so.

View attachment 1333586
Jfl if you think most Chadams look like that
Many still have ethnic features

that’s just a guy larping as white

Jfl if you think most Chadams look like that
Many still have ethnic features

that’s just a guy larping as white

View attachment 1333597
YEAH ALSO JFL IF YOU THINK THIS MANS SMV IS GOING ANYWHERE EITHER, NIGGA LITERALLY USE HIM ON TINDER RIGHT NOW.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan and FEIEAZY
YEAH ALSO JFL IF YOU THINK THIS MANS SMV IS GOING ANYWHERE EITHER, NIGGA LITERALLY USE HIM ON TINDER RIGHT NOW.
Doesn’t mean his smv wouldn’t be higher if his race wasn’t synonymous with a suicidal jihand rapist

I guess your stunted prefrontal cortex hindered your critical thinking skills.

Doesn’t mean his smv wouldn’t be higher if his race wasn’t synonymous with a suicidal jihand rapist

I guess your stunted prefrontal cortex hindered your critical thinking skills.
It literally doesn't matter, his smv is enough for current sexual appeal regardless of this incident wherever it happened. That's all I'm saying when I say that chaddams won't be affected by this.

It literally doesn't matter, his smv is enough for current sexual appeal regardless of this incident wherever it happened. That's all I'm saying when I say that chaddams won't be affected by this.
If sexual appeal in general is all you mean then yes

it still effects his smv in some cases
Some white women would not date certain low class ethnicities long term for example

this has to be taken in to account
Muh but he still get wuman isn’t an argument

If sexual appeal in general is all you mean then yes

it still effects his smv in some cases
Some white women would not date certain low class ethnicities long term for example

this has to be taken in to account
Muh but he still get wuman isn’t an argument
"Muh but he still get wuman isn’t an argument"

Yes, this right here, that's all that matters, everything else is cope lmfao:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. and jfl no one cares about any long term shit, all that matters is if she is willingly giving you pussy jfl. Sexual appeal is all that matters, leave being an emotional tampon and a walking ATM machine to the betabuxxes who she isn't actually genuinely physically attracted to lmao :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul:.

US was corrupt anyways, they were giving afghan warlords (their allies) bags of money (non-Taliban) and told their soldiers to ignore rape of children and little boys. Anyone thinking US is great is crazy

@Baldingman1998 @sytyl @lutte @AlexAP @goat2x

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, sandcelmuttcel, lutte and 2 others
US was corrupt anyways, they were giving afghan warlords (their allies) bags of money (non-Taliban) and told their soldiers to ignore rape of children and little boys. Anyone thinking US is great is crazy

they were giving money to the most corrupt people imaginable, 20 years, billions went into the country and most of it went into the hands of warlords who looted and plundered the country during civil war period and continued to do so afterward, I don't even blame pakistan since it's mostly people like the massoud family, rabbanis, former NA warlords etc. who are the reason the country is shit despite all the aid

as an example, this one dude named marshal fahim, instead of setting up army units, just said that he had set them up but instead was just collecting the paycheques of over thousands of soldiers that only existed on paper for himself jfl, even guys like ghani couldn't do much because of insane levels of corruption

the US of course doesn't mind because the whole thing was a money washing operation anyway

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
"Muh but he still get wuman isn’t an argument"

Yes, this right here, that's all that matters, everything else is cope lmfao:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. and jfl no one cares about any long term shit, all that matters is if she is willingly giving you pussy jfl. Sexual appeal is all that matters, leave being an emotional tampon and a walking ATM machine to the betabuxxes who she isn't actually genuinely physically attracted to lmao :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul:.
Not every woman is gone give him sex
Most men with normal brains actually want to date a girl eventually

I guess this is what being a forum dweller does to a nigga

Bro the worst part is not the corruption, the worst part is the rapings.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, AbuSAF and Deleted member 14867
forever wars are literally about money
the taliban surrendered completely in 2001 and wanted nothing but amnesty for their leaders - which the afghan gov was happy to agree to

but of course, bush wanted to line his lobbyists pockets

forever wars are literally about money
the taliban surrendered completely in 2001 and wanted nothing but amnesty for their leaders - which the afghan gov was happy to agree to

but of course, bush wanted to line his lobbyists pockets
The U.S. spend billions for nation-building, the Afghans wasted it for corruption.

Cope if you think anyone in the U.S. wanted the Taliban to take over.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
The U.S. spend billions for nation-building, the Afghans wasted it for corruption.

Cope if you think anyone in the U.S. wanted the Taliban to take over.
You don't agree with the perspective that the war made certain people a lot of money in america? weapons manufacturers, contractors etc.? The war literally didn't need to continue after the taliban surrendered - yet it did, americans chose to stay and continue the war on the pretense of eliminating every taliban leader/al qaeda leader.

I don't disagree that there was a ton of corruption going on.

And yes, the taliban taking over is a very bad look for the US - basically tells the world that the US can't do anything properly and that it'll abandon its supposed allies.

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
You don't agree with the perspective that the war made certain people a lot of money in america? weapons manufacturers, contractors etc.?
All these groups can make money without war.

Germany is the country that exports the most weapons in the world and all the countries that get German weapons are not at war (for example: Greece, South Korea, Algeria - all these countries buy weapons from Germany regularly).
The war literally didn't need to continue after the taliban surrendered - yet it did, americans chose to stay and continue the war on the pretense of eliminating every taliban leader/al qaeda leader.
The Taliban didn't want to surrender.

People still judge you if you’re from an ethnic country

i used to tell girls i was muslim (i never was i deluded myself because i was forced) and i could just tell/feel their opinion or true feelings

they could not relate they were used to wasp chads

The Taliban didn't want to surrender.

The war didn't need to happen at all, the taliban were fully prepared to surrender and were on amicable terms with the newly formed Karzai government. The US didn't let it happen, it wanted to continue their occupation.

Let's agree to disagree on the fact that some made a ton of money off war - should be clear to anybody that war profits somebody.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
OP you’re constantly posting about Muslims
and the Middle East

just stfu about it all jfl:lul: nobody gives a fuck tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Seth Walsh, sytyl and AlexAP
OP you’re constantly posting about Muslims
and the Middle East
Wtf I only remembered two times I talked about something related to Muslims/Middle East, that's nothing.

• +1
Reactions: gamma