Afghanistan government has fallen

images

LOOK AT THIS MAP WE DON’T EVEN HAVE BORDERS WITH AFGHANS BUT THOSE SANDNIGGER RATS COMING TO TURKEY.
images

AND THE FUNNY THINS IS ALL OF THEM ARE MEN JFL NOT EVEN A SINGLE CHILD OR WOMEN IS COMING TO TURKEY. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
What you need to do, is take any males and females under the age of 18 and put them into refugee camps in the middle of the wilderness somewhere far away from any urban centers. Then take anyone over the age of 18, put them into a military camp, train them, and then send them back to the their country to fight the taliban.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
What you need to do, is take any males and females under the age of 18 and put them into refugee camps in the middle of the wilderness somewhere far away from any urban centers. Then take anyone over the age of 18, put them into a military camp, train them, and then send them back to the their country to fight the taliban.
You’re based brother. But this fucking dictator allows them to cross the border without a single control. Don’t understand why he wants these stone age people. And we can’t do shit because he is the dictator. People are literally going crazy (Even erdogan supporters) because those cavemen already started raping children and killing people. But we can’t do shit about it. They even did lower Turkish flag and replace it with afghan flag saying “We conquered this land” Fucking having rages seeing these shits.
images

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Baldingman1998 and sandcelmuttcel
You’re based brother. But this fucking dictator allows them to cross the border without a single control. Don’t understand why he wants these stone age people. And we can’t do shit because he is the dictator. People are literally going crazy (Even erdogan supporters) because those cavemen already started raping children and killing people. But we can’t do shit about it. They even did lower Turkish flag and replace it with afghan flag saying “We conquered this land” Fucking having rages seeing these shits.
images

"But we can’t do shit about it. They even did lower Turkish flag and replace it with afghan flag saying “We conquered this land” Fucking having rages seeing these shits."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: WTF??!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, Baldingman1998 and kebabcoper
images

LOOK AT THIS MAP WE DON’T EVEN HAVE BORDERS WITH AFGHANS BUT THOSE SANDNIGGER RATS COMING TO TURKEY.
images

AND THE FUNNY THINS IS ALL OF THEM ARE MEN JFL NOT EVEN A SINGLE CHILD OR WOMEN IS COMING TO TURKEY. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
They are staying behind to get pounded by dark triad men in the Taliban. Women love bad boys

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and Baldingman1998
"But we can’t do shit about it. They even did lower Turkish flag and replace it with afghan flag saying “We conquered this land” Fucking having rages seeing these shits."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: WTF??!!!
Bro can you imagine the rage we have?

Bro can you imagine the rage we have?
When the state fails to protect the people, its up to the people to protect themselves, just sayin...

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Lmao its all fake. idk what to beleive anymore

images

images

Dude at the front in the yellow t-shirt has my nose :feelswhy:

It really wasent a country to begin with. And I dont know if talibans can hold themself together

images

images

based they want to increase there offsprings smv be fucking white women
There on the way to europe
:feelsez:

When the state fails to protect the people, its up to the people to protect themselves, just sayin...
Lately after some syrians killed a Turkish teenager in a neighborhood that has so much syrians living there. People did go crazy and starting stoning the house of syrians, burning their cars, plundering their shops etc. I couldn’t fucking hate those sandniggers more. They deserved it hope they’ll get more of those.

• +1
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 7224
images

images

afghandu hazaroids are coming to sweden too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why dont you retards kill them on sight... pashtuns are tribal savages that will never accustom themselves to any country they migrate to. Either kill them on sight or put them in labour camps faraway from the cities out in the wilderness somewhere.
:soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and buckchadley31
muh tribal savages. They're just honorable people that dont want foriegn powers to cuck then in their country
Thats all well and good lmao, but they need to honestly stay in their own country then and stop trying to spread across the world bringing their unwanted culture to other countries then. Go tell everyone in that column to turn right back around and go back to their own country and no one will fuck with them.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
Thats all well and good lmao, but they need to honestly stay in their own country then and stop trying to spread across the world bringing their unwanted culture to other countries then. Go tell everyone in that column to turn right back around and go back to their own country and no one will fuck with them.
Why don't you go back to your street shitting curry fuck hole too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318
Faggot cause i am actually accustomed to the country that my parents came to LMAO? I didnt bring any curry culture with me :lul::lul::lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and kebabcoper
muh tribal savages. They're just honorable people that dont want foriegn powers to cuck then in their country
“Honorable People” They already started raping children and killing people. That’s what you think is honorable people?

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
Those people are not coming to tear down your country. in just like any war there is innocent victims that are left homeless and have no choice but to migrate to other countries.

“Honorable People” They already started raping children and killing people. That’s what you think is honorable people?
Your just a fucking cuck. "Killing and raping people" is part of any war, it's in human blood and has happened since the beginning of time.

Curries are the biggest non confrontational cucks on planet, no wonder why their women don't want them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, Gengar, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
Those people are not coming to tear down your country. in just like any war there is innocent victims that are left homeless and have no choice but to migrate to other countries.
Lmao you idiot you clearly have no idea how this works. Those people will never accustom themselves to their host nation. They will always be a foreign island refusing to abide by certain laws or rules in certain countries because "it offends their own personal culture/religion/beliefs etc etc" and then they will start demanding certain rights because they are a certain minority ethnic group, even though everyone else doesn't get to have special rights themselves. Then they will start political parties themselves trying to get into power and try to rule over or atleast influence polices IN THE HOST COUNTRY THAT THEY AREN'T EVEN NATIVE TO. Those people will always be a potential fifth column.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Baldingman1998 and kebabcoper
there is innocent victims
Your just a fucking cuck. "Killing and raping people" is part of any war, it's in human blood and has happened since the beginning of time.
You fucking low iq baboon those sandnigger afgans refugees that are in Turkey that you mention as “innocent victims” raping Turkish children and killing Turkish people. Idgaf what is happening in their shithole

• So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, johncruz12345 and Baldingman1998
Lmao you idiot you clearly have no idea how this works. Those people will never accustom themselves to their host nation. They will always be a foreign island refusing to abide by certain laws or rules in certain countries because "it offends their own personal culture/religion/beliefs etc etc" and then they will start demanding certain rights because they are a certain minority ethnic group, even though everyone else doesn't get to have special rights themselves. Then they will start political parties themselves trying to get into power and try to rule over or atleast influence polices IN THE HOST COUNTRY THAT THEY AREN'T EVEN NATIVE TO. Those people will always be a potential fifth column.
Ya just be a curry cuck and worship the white man :soy:

• JFL
You fucking low iq baboon those sandnigger afgans refugees that are in Turkey that you mention as “innocent victims” raping Turkish children and killing Turkish people. Idgaf what is happening in their shithole
i dont think so

Curries are the biggest non confrontational cucks on planet, no wonder why their women don't want them
LMAO you retard i just have respect for other peoples and their countries. Just fucking lol if you think im going to leave my "street shitting curry fuck hole" as that retard put it, and then start demanding certain rights over the host country that graciously allowed me to live in it. You people are literally worthless unthankful retards who think they have the right to make demands as a guest in the host's own home. Go fuck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Baldingman1998
Very shy and docile creatures. Cuck above me is a nice example, he just simply doesn't get it.

• +1
Very shy and docile creatures. Cuck above me is a nice example, he just simply doesn't get it.

i dont think so
Nigga you were saying I was a cuck? Where do you live at? Imagine those dirty afghans cominf to your country and raping children? An afgan subhuman tried to rape 17 year old teenager girl by killing her with a stone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Baldingman1998 and sandcelmuttcel
Lmao no, you are just a guests in another persons home, act like a guest faggot, or get the fuck out. Fucking worthless sandnigger.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Baldingman1998
Go into foreign country/fund anti goverment movements/start a war/open your borders to refugees/tell the refugees to behave properly after destroying their country/repeat the process in another country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Lmao no, you are just a guests in another persons home, act like a guest faggot, or get the fuck out. Fucking worthless sandnigger.
Your people are obedient cuck slaves. And lol at the curry shitskin bully victim calling me worthless sandnigger :lul::lul::lul:, kys bald faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 13318
Your people are obedient cuck slaves. And lol at the curry shitskin bully victim calling me worthless sandnigger :lul::lul::lul:, kys bald faggot
You are worthless sandnigger. You absolutely contribute nothing to the world nigger besides your sandnigger religion and your stone age beliefs. Curry people had civilization while you niggers will killing each other over a puddle in the middle of the desert. :lul:

• JFL
Go into foreign country/fund anti goverment movements/start a war/open your borders to refugees/tell the refugees to behave properly after destroying their country/repeat the process in another country
what did turks do to them though? and still they cant behave properly in our country

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
what did turks do to them though?
Refugees come from a war and go to wherever they go after losing everything, i wouldn't expect anything from them. I agree that the ones who don't act properlyshould behave better to not give a bad name to the people, it's just that i wouldn't expect that from someone who just lost everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318 and ToursOverBoyo2020
You are worthless sandnigger. You absolutely contribute nothing to the world nigger besides your sandnigger religion and your stone age beliefs. Curry people had civilization while you niggers will killing each other over a puddle in the middle of the desert. :lul:
You're just an ignorant whitey bootlicker. And lol at muh curry civilization, almost nonexistent influence on the the world until Muslims came... They civilized your dirty currynigger asses.

• +1
images
funniest shit i've read today holy shit

This is what I am saying brother. They destroyed the country for 20+ years, took the resources killed millions of innocent but are mad when they get a glimpse of the same treatment

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
You're just an ignorant whitey bootlicker. And lol at muh curry civilization, almost nonexistent influence on the the world until Muslims came... They civilized your dirty currynigger asses.
Curries are the same people that let the British cuck them. At that same time when the British tried to invade afg they were defeated and they retreated. To this day curry foids wanna get with their “colonizer” jfl

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
images

images

Lol if you think they wanna live in turkey. They are passing turkey to go to Europe.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sal, Chintuck22, Ryan and 2 others
Faggot cause i am actually accustomed to the country that my parents came to LMAO? I didnt bring any curry culture with me :lul::lul::lul:
Low T curry yet again. A westernized curry is none better than a normal street shitting curry. The British really got y’all good. Only a High T refugees from Syria or Afghanistan purposely doesn’t assimilate. Assimilation is cucked

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, johncruz12345, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and ThatDjangoWalk