Afghanistan government has fallen

Don’t know about him
He was a decent person, he had respect for Islam i must say. But he was a turkish nationalist also and held somewhat similar opinions to you.

I guess he abandoned this place, it was the best decision and i hope he improved his life.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
He was a decent person, he had respect for Islam i must say. But he was a turkish nationalist also and held somewhat similar opinions to you.

I guess he abandoned this place, it was the best decision and i hope he improved his life.
It might be SayHeyHey? We fighted with him so much hahah. He is gone now. Hope he won’t come with an alt account

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
It might be SayHeyHey? We fighted with him so much hahah. He is gone now. Hope he won’t come with an alt account
No hahaha, SayHeyHey was my brother, i talked with him a lot. It was another user, to be honest i saw a lot of turkish users here.

Anyawys, take care of yourself and don't spend much time in this trash hole, it is a waste of time. Also don't be harsh on Islam, as i told you once, Islam is linked forever with Turkey heritage so when people attack Islam they also partly attack Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and kebabcoper
I just want to say iam white

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No hahaha, SayHeyHey was my brother, i talked with him a lot. It was another user, to be honest i saw a lot of turkish users here.

Anyawys, take care of yourself and don't spend much time in this trash hole, it is a waste of time. Also don't be harsh on Islam, as i told you once, Islam is linked forever with Turkey heritage so when people attack Islam they also partly attack Turkey.
Nah Islam is based even though I’m kind of an atheist jfl. But I still think about Islam and its teachings. Media and Brandead politicians alienated me from Islam.

Nah Islam is based
Alhamdulillah, wise words.
even though I’m kind of an atheist jfl. But I still think about Islam and its teachings. Media and Brandead politicians alienated me from Islam.
Yes i know man, heard that in Turkey is pretty much divided and somewhat heated in that regard, but that even secularists anyways have love for Islam, is just that the political sphere and rivalries have kinda dragged everything into it.

• +1
Alhamdulillah, wise words.

Yes i know man, heard that in Turkey is pretty much divided and somewhat heated in that regard, but that even secularists anyways have love for Islam, is just that the political sphere and rivalries have kinda dragged everything into it.
Islam is like our connector. If there wasn’t politicians who use Islam for their bad behaviours Turkey would be so good.

• Love it
Nah Islam is based even though I’m kind of an atheist jfl. But I still think about Islam and its teachings. Media and Brandead politicians alienated me from Islam.
wise words from a good Turkish cuck :love:

And faggots are wondering why they’re surrendering to the Taliban. Who the fuck wants to fight for a corrupt government US puppet that barely pays them a living wage

Half these cunts would shit themselves in a real fight
i didnt know you were woke about the afghan regime, based

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
because atheists are cucks by default
Don't insult him anymore, May Allah Guide us and him with us. Insulting will only fire more the enmity, the man finished by saying good words about Islam so after everything Alhamdulillah

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Ryan, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
because atheists are cucks by default
I’m not like those muhh science soy reddit atheist. I’d say I’m a muslim in doubt. That’s why I said “kind of an atheist”

• +1
Low T curry yet again. A westernized curry is none better than a normal street shitting curry. The British really got y’all good. Only a High T refugees from Syria or Afghanistan purposely doesn’t assimilate. Assimilation is cucked
"A westernized curry is none better than a normal street shitting curry."

Clarify retard, or are you just projecting your own feelings of insecurity on to me? Forget about being more civilized than curries in india lmao, im more civilized than ALL of you. You are all just a bunch of unthankful 3rd worlders groveling in the dirt trying to migrate to first world nations, but showing absolutely no sense of gratefulness to the host country that takes you in. THE WEST. DOESN'T. OWE YOU. A SINGLE PENNY. SANDNIGGER.

"Only a High T refugees from Syria or Afghanistan purposely doesn’t assimilate. Assimilation is cucked"

So you are basically admitting to the fact that middle easterners are all invaders then? Good, then its justified when you people get your mosques attacked and get massacared by lone wolves, all they are doing is just killing invaders.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Why dont you retards kill them on sight... pashtuns are tribal savages that will never accustom themselves to any country they migrate to. Either kill them on sight or put them in labour camps faraway from the cities out in the wilderness somewhere.
lmfao shut the fuck up you utter subhuman, hope youre strictly talking about afghan pashtuns then i take it back

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I’m not like those muhh science soy reddit atheist. I’d say I’m a muslim in doubt. That’s why I said “kind of an atheist”
i see, well you still got influenced by politicians so its still cucked to a degree. theres no reason to doubt islam bro

lmfao shut the fuck up you utter subhuman, hope youre strictly talking about afghan pashtuns then i take it back
Just fucking lol, no. My brother has already been to pakistan before, and he's been to kpk. Pashtun pakistani people still live like tribals.

Don't insult him anymore, May Allah Guide us and him with us. Insulting will only fire more the enmity, the man finished by saying good words about Islam so after everything Alhamdulillah
didnt read the entire convo between you two lolol

• +1
Just fucking lol, no. My brother has already been to pakistan before, and he's been to kpk. Pashtun pakistani people still live like tribals
dont talk shit about them, you have no right whatsoever to do that. theyre pakistanis just like you.

“Honorable People” They already started raping children and killing people. That’s what you think is honorable people?
More honorable than these people

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You fucking low iq baboon those sandnigger afgans refugees that are in Turkey that you mention as “innocent victims” raping Turkish children and killing Turkish people. Idgaf what is happening in their shithole
Wtf why they rape turks??? Why doesn't government stop it if it's in turkey

This is what I am saying brother. They destroyed the country for 20+ years, took the resources killed millions of innocent but are mad when they get a glimpse of the same treatment
What? That's stupid logic. USA did that as revenge for 9/11. Turkey didn't do anything. Also turkey are also Muslims so it's retarded to attack and rape their women and children for no reason

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 13318
What? That's stupid logic. USA did that as revenge for 9/11. Turkey didn't do anything. Also turkey are also Muslims so it's retatded to attack and rape their women and children for no reason
I was talking about us

• +1
  • JFL
Wtf why they rape turks??? Why doesn't government stop it if it's in turkey
There is a dictator that wants money from europe and doesnt give a shit about his people. Turkish people will do something about them tho.

• So Sad
i fucking love this forum

• JFL
Fucking more refugees to come Turkey. I fucking hate this shithole called middle east
There are based nomadic turks in Afganistan too maybe they come to turkey but the shitty persians dont come i hope like thay:feelswah:

• +1
"But we can’t do shit about it. They even did lower Turkish flag and replace it with afghan flag saying “We conquered this land” Fucking having rages seeing these shits."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: WTF??!!!
Wtf where

• +1
afghandu hazaroids are coming to sweden too
Hazars are based guys but other non turkic Afgans are piece of shit terroristd

• JFL
wise words from a good Turkish cuck :love:
Master nigger shut up we turks are masterrace you have old turkic dna prob even niggers have old turkic dna because we raped them:ogre:

• +1
bruh no body gives a shit if your turkish or arab or afghan only ones who do are middle eastern people circle jerking themselves

as far as the whole world knows your all just sandniggers