Africa vs South America: who will win the world cup?

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
france is fielding a team of african origin and hasn't lost a world cup match in a long time. messi is playing brilliantly and wants to be world cup champion

if france wins the world cup with no french players, is that still a meaningful achievement? other european countries' soccer teams are not heavily african, they have maybe 1-2 players of foreign background, some have zero, so they have a more accurate representation

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Aren't u asian? Y r u so obsessed with blacks?

me? asian? that myth's been around since 2011, back when people used to accuse me of being tyger

i have since been claiming to be his alt

charlton heston laughing GIF

England too tbh.
not quite as much, i just looked it up

england-team-1024x683.jpg

mostly real english, the main striker is english too, so it's still very minor

on the french team, even the white players have foreign backgrounds. ever heard of a frenchman named hernandez or lloris? those are spanish names. i read giroud was italian or something like that. basically zero french on the field

so the question is, if a country like france can assemble a strong team of non-french players and keep winning tournaments, does that defeat the purpose of the world cup, which is to pit different peoples against each other? because it becomes an arms race, and everyone will rush to recruit the best players, foreign or not

on the french team, even the white players have foreign backgrounds. ever heard of a frenchman named hernandez or lloris? those are spanish names. i read giroud was italian or something like that. basically zero french on the field

so the question is, if a country like france can assemble a strong team of non-french players and keep winning tournaments, does that defeat the purpose of the world cup, which is to pit different peoples against each other? because it becomes an arms race, and everyone will rush to recruit the best players, foreign or not
no but its not forbidden by fifa which cares only about money

France will win. Way more athletic team.

France is nothing without Giroud and Griezmann.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Moggie and Zylk
me? asian? that myth's been around since 2011, back when people used to accuse me of being tyger

Then what race are you? Are you french? If not then why do you care? Most french people i know don't care either.

Ref will most likely help Argentina so don't be surprised if they win.
But if they don't ...JFL if France can't win it with all their "foreign talent". Lloris is part Spanish, Giroud is part Italian, Griezmann is German+Portuguese and the other white guy is "Hernandez" . Rest are African.
No one is pure French in a team called France. Not a single one. Kek hard at this clown world.

Ref will most likely help Argentina so don't be surprised if they win.
But if they don't ...JFL if France can't win it with all their "foreign talent". Lloris is part Spanish, Giroud is part Italian, Griezmann is German+Portuguese and the other white guy is "Hernandez" . Rest are African.
No one is pure French in a team called France. Not a single one. Kek hard at this clown world.
I will never understand this claim that FIFA helps my country to win the world cup

We are a poor country economically and without any significant impact on the global economy, it would be more reasonable for them to help France instead of Argentina

And if you say that because of Messi, think that Ronaldo is more famous than Messi

the idea that refs are corrupt is cope, there are 1 million cameras filming every angle of the action. even offside is computerized

on paper france has the strongest team, mbappe is on the same level as messi but has less experience. but france also a lot of other talent, giroud griezmann dembele etc

on paper, france should win. the big wildcard is messi. if he goes super sayan and scores 1-2 goals, it's over. he is unstoppable

in fact if france wants to guarantee a win, all they have to do is injure messi. a flying knee to the back or something like that will take him out, and without him, argentina is toast

GorgeousTeemingEft-size_restricted.gif

the thing i'm wondering about is the significance of France winning titles with players that all have immigrant backgrounds. it's just strange considering it's a European country

the only countries tbh that can do that without raising any eyebrows are the US and Canada

the idea that refs are corrupt is cope, there are 1 million cameras filming every angle of the action. even offside is computerized

on paper france has the strongest team, mbappe is on the same level as messi but has less experience. but france also a lot of other talent, giroud griezmann dembele etc

on paper, france should win. the big wildcard is messi. if he goes super sayan and scores 1-2 goals, it's over. he is unstoppable

in fact if france wants to guarantee a win, all they have to do is injure messi. a flying knee to the back or something like that will take him out, and without him, argentina is toast

the thing i'm wondering about is the significance of France winning titles with players that all have immigrant backgrounds. it's just strange considering it's a European country

the only countries tbh that can do that without raising any eyebrows are the US and Canada
2002 World Cup had fixed games it’s definitely happened in football before

They colonised the world, they get African now on their team, you act suprised? Have you ever gone to France? You realise 15% of France is Maghrebi (North African) and 6% is black African right? So France is not a “white” country. For perspective the UK is still 83.1% white BRITISH and that’s just studies done in England if it included the whole isles in these studies it would still be 85-90% white and idiots here and online won’t stop making out that the UKs turning into an ethnic shithole.

France is actually turning into an ethnic country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
They colonised the world, they get African now on their team, you act suprised? Have you ever gone to France? You realise 15% of France is Maghrebi (North African) and 6% is black African right? So France is not a “white” country. For perspective the UK is still 83.1% white BRITISH and that’s just studies done in England if it included the whole isles in these studies it would still be 85-90% white and idiots here and online won’t stop making out that the UKs turning into an ethnic shithole.

It’s over for frenchcels

they did not colonize the world, they occupied a few african countries for a few decades and got kicked out

it's just surprising because they genocided the indigenous population in those countries, millions of defenseless people, literally the ancestors of those players who pretend to be french. also the difference is that, if they weren't winning, the french would try to distance themselves from them and would consider them foreign. i guess the players are either ignorant or they simply would rather take a $100 million contract than worry about moral quandaries

they did not colonize the world, they occupied a few african countries for a few decades and got kicked out

it's just surprising because they genocided the indigenous population in those countries, millions of defenseless people, literally the ancestors of those players who pretend to be french. also the difference is that, if they weren't winning, the french would try to distance themselves from them and would consider them foreign. i guess the players are either ignorant or they simply would rather take a $100 million contract than worry about moral quandaries
And they are still meddling in African countries this is a fact so France never “left”. France deserves to be African it’s their fault

The players want money duuuh and the avg French isn’t racist I know quite a few as I live in a nation bordering them though they do hate FOBs but they are generally ok with French ethnics/blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Giroud is half french so is Hernandez and a bunch of other players like Varane
But no one is pure french

• +1
Reactions: bedes

i joined puahate in 2012. i'm your alt :)

Those nigger were educated and grew up in French culture. They should be thankful otherwise they'd be playing with grenades in jungles or at best.