African American guy gets the White Stacies going crazy

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Luminary
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Posts
6,239
Reputation
8,041
images
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae, pleasevanity, Moggador and 2 others
is that la flame?
 
no he's not jfl

but that's travis scott he famous

it doesn't look too much like travis scott in that photo

when I think travis scott, I think a shirtless guy with braids acting demonically
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae
no he didnt theyre just taking a pic while drunk
they dont know his corny jester ass
 
it doesn't look too much like travis scott in that photo

when I think travis scott, I think a shirtless guy with braids acting demonically
bro it's travis scott himself

like literally the jacques webster ii in that photo
 
those are it

that's what White Stacies look like in person, without having a special photo shoot
Regardless of their actual looks level, apparently that’s a famous rapper so he could have a reverse orgy with them. :forcedsmile:
 

Similar threads

Moggador
Replies
15
Views
90
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
JesusDaKing
Replies
8
Views
71
ethnogitis
ethnogitis
vux
Replies
0
Views
31
vux
vux
IronMike
Replies
21
Views
116
Romxnus753AC
Romxnus753AC
Joeseminate
Replies
63
Views
412
lastofus123
lastofus123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top