vux
don't lift a finger
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2026
- Posts
- 572
- Reputation
- 673
I will defend if I see anyone harassing them in real life but not going to keep standing up for white people anymore in any and all situations
They are not standing up for themselves and I see white cucks with gooks and Indians and white girls with negroes and other people. No one is saying anything ? I already confronted some about it but I was selective tbh
If whites not trying to defend themselves than what can I do. When whites ready to fight back I am here to help but until then I am retiring
They are not standing up for themselves and I see white cucks with gooks and Indians and white girls with negroes and other people. No one is saying anything ? I already confronted some about it but I was selective tbh
If whites not trying to defend themselves than what can I do. When whites ready to fight back I am here to help but until then I am retiring