African and Arab Muslims in the West are more religious than pajeet Muslims

Who is more religious?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
There are three times as many degenerate pajeets and pajeetas in clubs and shisha bars (from Insta/Snap Stories) compared to BBC/Shaniqua Muslims and sandnigga Muslims.

JFL at this comment from a pajeet who can't accept his subhumanity compared to Arabs and BBCs:
Do yall not like being muslim or some shit. I feel like the only muslims that are hard-core by the book Muslims, even in the west, are south Asian Muslims. Everyone else is doing haraam shit all the time :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Rl0x04xvjf341

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Zeruel, Wallenberg and 6 others
Do you define your "religiousness" by terrorists attacks? If so, then yes you guys are more religious than us

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Do you define your "religiousness" by terrorists attacks? If so, then yes you guys are more religious than us
Maintaining or almost maintaining the 5 pillars

Arabs became shit right after the first expansions into ME/NA. Their greatest scholars were Hellenic Mashriq Semites who were granted total freedom from Zakat and Jizya. Cope.

Just accept the fact Tyrones and Chaddams mog Chadpreets
Niggers and sandniggers don't mog chadpreets lmfao because chadpreets pass off more as Iranian looking than some stereotypical curry and Iranians are better looking than arabs and blacks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

The only arabs that are decent looking are those from the Levant because they can sometimes pass as southern euro. Gulf arabs look like your typical north pajeet and north Africans are literally mulattos so they have black blood in them 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21346 and Albeacho
Yeah in that case, curry muslims are more religious than you guys 😂😂😂
THE ABOVE IS CLOWN SHIT!
Yh most muslim black women are actually not that degenerate and from what i've seen more religious than asian muslims atleast in the west. Somalians are very religious, haven't had too much experience with other african muslims but i think nigerian muslims etc are very religious too and not degenerate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Of course this nigga calls us pajeets while referring to other Muslims in a normal manner, it's incredibly cucked to be Muslim if you're from south asia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Albeacho, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Of course this nigga calls us pajeets while referring to other Muslims in a normal manner, it's incredibly cucked to be Muslim if you're from south asia.
he literqlly cllaed them sandnigga bruh stop yhis bullshit

Many black muslims still eat pork, celebrate Christmas and commit violence against each other where I live. Highest population in prison are black muslims in my area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I've always thought this tbh. Curry muslims are caught between a rock and a hard place. Either revert back to being a bunch of cowpiss drinking, dalit oppressing subhuman Hindus, or stay in a religion where the majority of the other adherents look at you as 2nd class Muslims. Fortunately I cheated both and am an Atheist because just lol at believing in fairytales in the 21st century.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Truecel14 and lightskinbengali
Why does this nigga hate curries so much jfl

@TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
I've always thought this tbh. Curry muslims are caught between a rock and a hard place. Either revert back to being a bunch of cowpiss drinking, dalit oppressing subhuman Hindus, or stay in a religion where the majority of the other adherents look at you as 2nd class Muslims. Fortunately I cheated both and am an Atheist because just lol at believing in fairytales in the 21st century.
I wish Buddhism still had followers in South Asia for this reason, you don't have to be too devoted + they have no extremists. The people and imagery associated do not signal revulsion in the mind of the average westerner.

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
It's so funny that you cry about whites being racists while simultaneously being extremely racists towards Indians. Jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
@sub5inchcel @apemaxxed @TRUE_CEL @lightskinbengali
I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

I apologise if I was jarring and offensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, sub5inchcel and lightskinbengali
@sub5inchcel @apemaxxed @TRUE_CEL @lightskinbengali
I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

I apologise if I was jarring and offensive.
Yeah you were being racist as fuck, which is funny coming from you considering you always rage at white people for being racist. Hypocritical shit but at least you apologized.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
I’ll just start Hindumaxxing and start throwing stones at sandniggers on their way to the mosque.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Xangsane and lightskinbengali
Yeah you were being racist as fuck, which is funny coming from you considering you always rage at white people for being racist. Hypocritical shit but at least you apologized.
I acknowledge I was definitely out of line. This won't happen again.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’ll just start Hindumaxxing and start throwing stones at sandniggers on their way to the mosque.
I'm watching a documentary on Modi

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Michael Myers
I'm watching a documentary on Modi
no group more religious than the other tbh it just depends if they live in the west and If their family and community is strong in the faith for example a dude living in the west with a weak father and no strong enforcement of the religion might go degenerate on the other hand if you got someone raised strong in the deep they almost never go degenerate

I acknowledge I was definitely out of line. This won't happen again.
Thanks. I notice a lot of racism coming from so-called Islamic peoples, often directed at my kind so I had to point it out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
Thanks. I notice a lot of racism coming from so-called Islamic peoples, often directed at my kind so I had to point it out.
My cortisol spiked up pretty intensely but I came back down to Earth and realise what I said was out of line.

• +1
There are three times as many degenerate pajeets and pajeetas in clubs and shisha bars (from Insta/Snap Stories) compared to BBC/Shaniqua Muslims and sandnigga Muslims.

JFL at this comment from a pajeet who can't accept his subhumanity compared to Arabs and BBCs:
Who fucking cares, all foids of all races are whores at the end of the day. Doesn't matter how religious that ethnicity seems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 17872
you all should ally with us jews and stage a coup in gulf countries.

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
My cortisol spiked up pretty intensely but I came back down to Earth and realise what I said was out of line.
Thanks for understanding.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Xangsane
It's the Newsnight one.
I haven’t seen it but his name is Butcher of Gujarat because under him the Gujarat riots took place in 2002 which killed thousands of Islamic people (women were raped also) and he didn’t do anything.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Islamic unity is a massive joke, don't think that any one of these people are your "Muslim brothers"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Bashan