• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Deleted member 24410 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Pawye, 0hMan, Patient A and 7 others
racist incel cope.
Believe it or not I am one of the least racist people on the forum
Black foids, Asian foids, and ESPECIALLY ethnic foids hate their own race the most

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Jamaldickjavontus and thecel
still the least desired on earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Jungcuck, Deleted member 32423 and 3 others
Believe it or not I am one of the least racist people on the forum
Black foids, Asian foids, and ESPECIALLY ethnic foids hate their own race the most

No one “hates” shit. Misusing the word “hate” is a bluepilled trait.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nope, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others
It's indians at the bottom followed by blacks, then asians

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel

Side profile is giga cope for black people

Both black men and black women, because the issue is not just chin or maxilla, it's the skull

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Deleted member 32425 and thecel
#femaleblackpiller
Kim Kardashian Eww GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 32425 and thecel
this is proof pheno and coloring mogs bones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and thecel
It's indians at the bottom followed by blacks, then asians
This has nuance. Indians handily mog both blacks and asians facially, but have very low SMV because of the cultural failo
I think in a lot of places Chadpreet SMV > Tyrone and Chang SMV

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and thecel
This has nuance. Indians handily mog both blacks and asians facially, but have very low SMV because of the cultural failo
indian smv is low cause penile size is small, lots of white bitches from time to time fuck jeet and then tell everyone about jeets 3-4 inches. just how it is, bit reason jeet is honestly lower then rice, now if jeet is well endowed from shiva lineage then its a different story, chadjeet or shivaji mogs all the races prob on par smv wise with nordcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and thecel
indian smv is low cause penile size is small, lots of white bitches from time to time fuck jeet and then tell everyone about jeets 3-4 inches.
Where did u hear about this dawg.... this isn't even the first time you've said it
Literally never heard this stereotype about Indians in spite of growing up in the states
Asians are failo'd harder by this stereotype because it actually gets applied harder to them

• +1
Where did u hear about this dawg.... this isn't even the first time you've said it
Literally never heard this stereotype about Indians in spite of growing up in the states
Asians are failo'd harder by this stereotype because it actually gets applied harder to them
cope, everyone is familiar with various penile size charts for countries and India is all the way at the bottom, not to mention that article from time to time that goes viral literally talks about how condom sizes weren't fitting Indians properly, just cause Koreans and some asians are smaller and dead last does not mean the same sentiment applies to jeets to a degree.

• +1
cope, everyone is familiar with various penile size charts for countries and India is all the way at the bottom, not to mention that article from time to time that goes viral literally talks about how condom sizes weren't fitting Indians properly, just cause Koreans and some asians are smaller and dead last does not mean the same sentiment applies to jeets to a degree.
Zoomers don't look at charts about which race has the largest dicks they just know BBC lol
If they looked at actual charts with legit factual information they'd know whites have bigger dicks than blacks, but the media's pushing of BBC is far more influential
This stereotype is far more applied to East Asians in my experience, I'm not even coping as I've lived and grew up in the states for my entire life
I saw ricecels get made fun of and they would get shit on constantly for their dick size
I once got into a roast battle in HS with a white guy and not once did he bring up dick size in spite of doing all the typical currycel stereotypes
Where do you live bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and thecel
Zoomers don't look at charts about which race has the largest dicks they just know BBC lol
This stereotype is far more applied to East Asians in my experience, I'm not even coping as I've lived and grew up in the states for my entire life
I saw ricecels get made fun of and they would get shit on constantly for their dick size
I once got into a roast battle in HS with a white guy and not once did he bring up dick size in spite of doing all the typical currycel stereotypes
Where do you live bhai?
im from kerala saar

Next level coping
depends if the penile size is bigger or not. if this is the case then yes, sorry but ur uncanny ass has a unique halo and pity for being a mutt that doesn't have a proper identity to be apart of and walks around aimlessly unsure to be Tyrone or chad if objectivly good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and thecel
depends if the penile size is bigger or not. if this is the case then yes, sorry but ur uncanny ass has a unique halo and pity for being a mutt that doesn't have a proper identity to be apart of and walks around aimlessly unsure to be Tyrone or chad if objectivly good looking.
A brown guy will never mog white or black dudes if PSL is equal, a brown guy auto loses 2 PSL against and white dude and 1 PSL from a black dude

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Jamaldickjavontus
Salludon slayed in the West bhai, coping if u underrate Chadpreet SMV
Arab looking curry that’s 7 PSL frauded with a white name. Surprised. Barely any other curries have those stats.

A brown guy will never mog white or black dudes if PSL is equal, a brown guy auto loses 2 PSL against and white dude and 1 PSL from a black dude
vs

Plenty of foids would choose right, but many more would go for the left because his pheno is less nigger and therefore less stigma from society, and this is all while Tyson has higher PSL than Rohit
It's all down to cultural factors
White Chad SMV is unmoggable though, you are right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
Not entirely sure, if psl is objectively same the brown guy gets exotic halo especially if cock is known to be big? Looking like a lemur obv results in a loss against the others but have a big cock and good features makes it a tougher battle.

Arab looking curry that’s 7 PSL frauded with a white name. Surprised. Barely any other curries have those stats.
Any curry that looks objectively good suddenly becomes Arab passing it’s amazing but not surprised when u see only the genetic mutts from centuries of rape and haven’t seen a pure or old lineage wise jeet.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Ah she's ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and Deleted member 24507
Any curry that looks objectively good suddenly becomes Arab passing it’s amazing but not surprised when u see only the genetic mutts from centuries of rape and haven’t seen a pure or old lineage wise jeet.
No lol. Look at tsh

chadpreet smv will never rival a Tyrones smv,Stop it

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Any curry that looks objectively good suddenly becomes Arab passing
Average curry has at least 40% Persian DNA, it's not like the resemblance to MENAs in some curries comes from nowhere

chadpreet smv will never rival a Tyrones smv,Stop it
Let me tell u how it is unfiltered, bbc media halo has greatly inflated ur sense of objective worth to an astronomical level when the average American negro is only marginally bigger then the other races, the most objectively good looking Tyrone’s have more steppe and Caucasian in them then the average Dravidian and on the top of this u have white liberal womyn consistently campaigning for u as a form of mental reparations for her ancestors. You take away the wests perception from you and bbc halo and on an objective level you do not mog any more that chadjeet. This is truth no one else will tell u.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and SidharthTheSlayer
Let me tell u how it is unfiltered, bbc media halo has greatly inflated ur sense of objective worth to an astronomical level when the average American negro is only marginally bigger then the other races, the most objectively good looking Tyrone’s have more steppe and Caucasian in them then the average Dravidian and on the top of this u have white liberal womyn consistently campaigning for u as a form of mental reparations for her ancestors. You take away the wests perception from you and bbc halo and on an objective level you do not mog any more that chadjeet. This is truth no one else will tell u.
Ok but is their halo and west projection taken away tho?Nope,so yeah chadpreet smv will never mog tyrones

Ok but is their halo and west projection taken away tho?Nope,so yeah chadpreet smv will never mog tyrones
So u admit it’s western projection and and the sympathy from the American white liberal that has put Tyrone on a pedestal on an objective level.

So u admit it’s western projection and and the sympathy from the American white liberal that has put Tyrone on a pedestal on an objective level.
tyrones have been simped over before west projection,in the 1800s white women were always caught cheating with bbcs and the wife of slave owners usually were caught having sex with tyrones.Blacks frame,height and dick mog any indian on average,stop it no curry chad is gonna rival tyrone smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and Blackgymmax
So u admit it’s western projection and and the sympathy from the American white liberal that has put Tyrone on a pedestal on an objective lev
educate this curry @Blackgymmax @Obito

• +1
Reactions: Obito
muh projection muh muh muh
Tyrone = prime genetic material, same with chad, chaddam, chang, etc etc
Women are gonna fuck Tyrone even if blacks are being hunted like jews in the holocaust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Jamaldickjavontus
Brown

tyrones have been simped over before west projection,in the 1800s white women were always caught cheating with bbcs and the wife of slave owners usually were caught having sex with tyrones.Blacks frame,height and dick mog any indian on average,stop it no curry chad is gonna rival tyrone smv
for every 1 white womyn that decided to be edgy towards the societal standards at the time as a form of being edgy or vengeful against her male counterpart, u had a million that did not, the level of delusions u r on is unbelievable. If Tyrone mogged as much as u claim he would be desired on all corners of the earth but this is not the case, the cracker is however desired wherever he goes, it is only in western nations does this idea prevail so heavily almost like an anomaly of sorts. Now the cracker mogs simply for being the dominant race atm, I see things how they are.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
nigga look at ur skintone u r literally the same. nobody on the earth is black as in jet black, the mullatos are not some undiscovered golden complexion they r the same as all lighter skinned people.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
for every 1 white womyn that decided to be edgy towards the societal standards at the time as a form of being edgy or vengeful against her male counterpart, u had a million that did not, the level of delusions u r on is unbelievable. If Tyrone mogged as much as u claim he would be desired on all corners of the earth but this is not the case, the cracker is however desired wherever he goes, it is only in western nations does this idea prevail so heavily almost like an anomaly of sorts. Now the cracker mogs simply for being the dominant race atm, I see things how they are.
you cant even make this shit up

this is from the 1800s before west projection litteraly the worst time for blacks to be alive in the west and still smv mogged any curry alive

whites are desired the most because of their pheno and smv also they dont breed like rabbits like asians do

• +1
you cant even make this shit up

this is from the 1800s before west projection litteraly the worst time for blacks to be alive in the west and still smv mogged any curry alive
holy fuck negro, tyrone is the same as any other chadlike version of any race. If they are good looking they are going to mog. They were not desired because they were black they were desired because they were handsome and good looking.

• +1