African Foids Are Looksmaxxing and becoming A10 😂😂☺️

holy fuck negro, tyrone is the same as any other chadlike version of any race. If they are good looking they are going to mog.
tyrones>chadrpreet end of discussion

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
tyrones>chadrpreet end of discussion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
This has nuance. Indians handily mog both blacks and asians facially, but have very low SMV because of the cultural failo
I think in a lot of places Chadpreet SMV > Tyrone and Chang SMV
biggest shitskin cope ive ever seen

biggest shitskin cope ive ever seen
Muh cope muh shitskin
If BBC darkies had more appeal than lightskins, young women would follow them instead of lightskins and they would be desired everywhere on the planet
Therefore Chadpreet SMV > Tyrone in any place that isn't USA or Canada tbh
Say its cope all you want, nobody finds boatniggers or abos attractive for a reason

Muh cope muh shitskin
If BBC darkies had more appeal than lightskins, young women would follow them instead of lightskins and they would be desired everywhere on the planet
Therefore Chadpreet SMV > Tyrone in any place that isn't USA or Canada tbh
Say its cope all you want, nobody finds boatniggers or abos attractive for a reason
lightskins are half black? wdym
changs and tyrones still mog chadpreet to death

lightskins are half black? wdym
changs and tyrones still mog chadpreet to death
Lightskins are not mullattos, it's a person who is lightskin. They would have a complexion is like the dude in my AVI. Changs don't mog shit lol, they are doomed to be niche and it's a similar case with Tyrone, who MUST be dark because Africans NEVER come out light skinned. there are foids who want to get blacked badly, but a greater number who find blacks repulsive per the empirical evidence
Chadpreet's appeal is simply broader, I'm sorry to tell you more women would rather go for Hrithik Roshan or Salludon than a darkskin PSL god

• JFL
Lightskins are not mullattos, it's a person who is lightskin. They would have a complexion is like the dude in my AVI. Changs don't mog shit lol, they are doomed to be niche and it's a similar case with Tyrone, who MUST be dark because Africans NEVER come out light skinned. there are foids who want to get blacked badly, but a greater number who find blacks repulsive per the empirical evidence
Chadpreet's appeal is simply broader, I'm sorry to tell you more women would rather go for Hrithik Roshan or Salludon than a darkskin PSL god
View attachment 2342783View attachment 2342784
cope
muh lightskin saar
muh hitrink rosahn :soy:

cope
muh lightskin saar
muh hitrink rosahn :soy:
All you can do is say cope because you're a low IQ, subhuman TikTokcel who got BTFO'd
I present you with a conclusive case for Chadpreet vs Tyrone SMV and you mald because your hands are blacker than my 7" curry cock
Kill yourself nigger

you cant even make this shit up

this is from the 1800s before west projection litteraly the worst time for blacks to be alive in the west and still smv mogged any curry alive
Weirdo cucks on this site will post cherry picked screenshots unknown/unheard of "studies or histories" that have miss spellings and no references (who is the author?) , were behind a pay wall for people trying to view, and then pass this stuff off as real and legit, when a simple google search shows us that divorce in the USA in those times was nigh impossible... this might be the only way a divorce could even happen in those times lmfao.

Negroids and cucks go on jihad to prove that blacks have broad appeal. Meanwhile you just go outside IRL or do tinder experiments and see that blacks are incel af

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and SidharthTheSlayer
Weirdo cucks on this site will post cherry picked screenshots unknown/unheard of "studies or histories" that have miss spellings and no references (who is the author?) , were behind a pay wall for people trying to view, and then pass this stuff off as real and legit, when a simple google search shows us that divorce in the USA in those times was nigh impossible... this might be the only way a divorce could even happen in those times lmfao.

Negroids and cucks go on jihad to prove that blacks have broad appeal. Meanwhile you just go outside IRL or do tinder experiments and see that blacks are incel af
cope

Creepy and giga-fake

Side profile is giga cope for black people

Both black men and black women, because the issue is not just chin or maxilla, it's the skull

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and Hamite (so-called African) women are just ugly like the bald headed weaved up Hamite woman in that TikTok video 😆. Everybody in this thread agrees with that as well. You’re the only idiot that’s trying to boost up these ugly sheboons.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 32423 and SubHumanHere

That's not her and white ppl are the most autistic mofos on Earth lol

Black ppl dont need that and they only date in their own race anyway

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and Hamite (so-called African) women are just ugly like the bald headed weaved up Hamite woman in that TikTok video 😆. Everybody in this thread agrees with that as well. You’re the only idiot that’s trying to boost up these ugly sheboons.

View attachment 2344038
View attachment 2344042
Shouldn't you support what I said since you literally have the WORST chin on this whole site?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Shouldn't you support what I said since you literally have the WORST chin on this whole site?

Why would “support” what you say when we have studies saying Hamite (so-called African) women look masculine and are the least desired nation of women, red ape? I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man, so I don’t care about Hamite women being seen as ugly because I see them everyday where I live and they’re definitely ugly as sin just like the Hamite woman in that TikTok video.

Why would “support” what you say when we have studies saying Hamite (so-called African) women look masculine and are the least desired nation of women, red ape? I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man, so I don’t care about Hamite women being seen as ugly because I see them everyday where I live and they’re definitely ugly as sin just like the Hamite woman in that TikTok video.
I dont give a fuck about women I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU

You dont have a chin lil bro

• Ugh..
I dont give a fuck about women I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU

You dont have a chin lil bro

Those ugly Hamite (so-called African) women are the least desired nation of women and not even Hamite men want those gorillas, red ape 😂.

Israelites (so-called Negroes) don’t have this problem because we don’t have self-hate like Hamite men do.

Those ugly Hamite (so-called African) women are the least desired nation of women and not even Hamite men want those gorillas, red ape 😂.

Israelites (so-called Negroes) don’t have this problem because we don’t have self-hate like Hamite men do.
BRO I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MUH HAMITE MUH ISRAELITE
THIS IS YOUR CHIN

Screenshot 2023 07 27 at 23 55 26 Imgur The magic of the Internet

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan, Skywalker and Deleted member 24507
  • +1
@datboijj what

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and datboijj
My chin looks better than those gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women you post, red ape. Keep chimping though, monkey.

These Hamite women are weaved up and ugly as sin 😆.
then why are you incel?

• Ugh..
ikr bro

barely see any irl

in fact i NEVER saw an azn foid irl
i seen some asians before and its like holy shit this just like in the movies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 29167 and exo
then why are you incel?

You’re the incel here, redcel, hence why your name is @khvirgin 😂.

👉KHHV is an acronym standing for kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin👈. This is used primarily in the incel community, a group of men who are “involuntarily celibate.”

Those gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women you post are also femcels too 😂. You can’t win an argument, so you try to change the subject matter which is typical of you at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer