African rapper in Bangladesh

human304

human304

Kraken
@SecularIslamist @Gengar @RAMU KAKA , what the fuck now , Brown chicks are BBC only

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, Michael Myers, FaceandBBC and 9 others
Bangladeshi girls gonna look at this gl bangladeshi girl and think she is like me. She opted for bbc, i should too.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and human304
@klip11 its over

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Bangladeshi girls gonna look at this gl bangladeshi girl and think she is like me. She opted for bbc, i should too.
this is happening everywhere.

in Pakistan, Bangladesh , India , suddenly their native and foreign singers are promoting African male rappers in their videos with Brown chicks.

in South Korea, Vietnam their pop industry female singers are also collaborating with African male rappers.

a middle eastern, UAE guy also told me that their singers are also starting collabs with African male rappers and fuck Saudi Arabia is doing concert with African male rappers.

@emeraldglass Sharia Law when ?????

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
that's how it happened with white women
loads of famous white foid pop singers, rihanna, britney spears, katy perry etc heavily pushed black rappers in their songs.

a few years later, white women become BBC only and white men fap to it nonstop and become famous for beign cucks

the Race war is almost as brutal as the Looks war.
For men.

Women just open their legs for the winning team

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, SecularIslamist, Ricky212 and 1 other person

in Pakistan, Bangladesh , India , suddenly their native and foreign singers are promoting African male rappers in their videos with Brown chicks.

in South Korea, Vietnam their pop industry female singers are also collaborating with African male rappers.

a middle eastern, UAE guy also told me that their singers are also starting collabs with African male rappers and fuck Saudi Arabia is doing concert with African male rappers.

This has to be a jewish plot or something.
whites and Curries should all join Hamas at once.
Image result for white isis member
Image result for hamas members

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, RAMU KAKA, murdah and 2 others
@klip11 its over
Should have never let us into your countries. We were fenced in Africa. Oceans on 3 sides and a giant desert on the other.

• +1
Reactions: human304
BBC mogger of Jeet üntermensch

• +1
Bangladeshi girls fog Indian and Paki poojeyas tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: human304, Ricky212 and SecularIslamist
zoos keep winning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and SecularIslamist
As long as they're Muslim idc. Black and curry offsprings look disgusting though. I only know one famous footballer. He ascended because of this halo. Half black half Bengali. Tbh he wouldn't have been a footballer without black genetics.

Bangladeshi girls fog Indian and Paki poojeyas tbh
No they don't. They are shorter. Bodies are better perhaps coz pakis and Indians are flat af. Pakis clearly fog and Indians have some Bollywood foggers.

Any gl Bengali food is a genetic fluke.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Maalik, human304 and 2 others
As long as they're Muslim idc. Black and curry offsprings look disgusting though. I only know one famous footballer. He ascended because of this halo. Half black half Bengali. Tbh he wouldn't have been a footballer without black genetics.

View attachment 2856480

No they don't. They are shorter. Bodies are better perhaps coz pakis and Indians are flat af. Pakis clearly fog and Indians have some Bollywood foggers.

Any gl Bengali food is a genetic fluke.
Bengali girls can have an asiatic look to them which mogs the very bad orbital shape characteristic with Indians and Pakis. The girl in the OP is an example, looks like a quapa or hapa even

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: human304, mewman, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Bengali girls can have an asiatic look to them which mogs the very bad orbital shape characteristic with Indians and Pakis. The girl in the OP is an example, looks like a quapa or hapa even
Those are mainly those in the east - like chittagong, bordering Burma.

I'm from Sylhet originally, a few of my cousins have perceptibly gook influence. But even those with 10% gook genetics can still more curry. Some people can look chinkjeet. The hapa or quapa ones are rare. They need to have gookish eyes and be lightskin. It's not the norm at all.

• +1
Those are mainly those in the east - like chittagong, bordering Burma.
View attachment 2856521

I'm from Sylhet originally, a few of my cousins have perceptibly gook influence. But even those with 10% gook genetics can still more curry. Some people can look chinkjeet. The hapa or quapa ones are rare. They need to have gookish eyes and be lightskin. It's not the norm at all.
Its not that deep, 10% is actually enough to have a noticeable influence for curry genes because of how indian and east asian orbital shapes are almost polar opposite of eachother and even a small influence from the asiatic side can fix up a curry pheno. This girl is a perfect example here, fogs every bollywood melted eye'd poojeta to the Mujahideen caves of Herat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
Its not that deep, 10% is actually enough to have a noticeable influence for curry genes because of how indian and east asian orbital shapes are almost polar opposite of eachother and even a small influence from the asiatic side can fix up a curry pheno. This girl is a perfect example here, fogs every bollywood melted eye'd poojeta to the Mujahideen caves of Herat
View attachment 2856525
She has a good face for sure. This is why I say if Bengalis were lighter and taller they would mog Indians and pakis. They would be kings of south Asian SMV. But height and colouring is major failo. Pakis are lighter and Bengalis are shortest of the two.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and TsarTsar444
She has a good face for sure. This is why I say if Bengalis were lighter and taller they would mog Indians and pakis. They would be kings of south Asian SMV. But height and colouring is major failo. Pakis are lighter and Bengalis are shortest of the two.
Yeah i know this, the coloring of Bengalis is a failo and height too. I remember i used to talk with this Bengali girl from Birmingham or Manchester back in highschool through Yubo, she looked like a copy of the girl in OP

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Sharia is on its way. First, these people need to destroy themselves before they will see the benefit of it.

These Bengalijeet foids would say "Fear Allah" to me if I approached. :lasereyes:

• So Sad