African Side Profile Analysis

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
This is a continuation of my previous thread on Ideal ratios for ethic men.

For this thread I'll be focusing on profiles of African desent.

I found that most people think Jeremy Meeks is "Recessed", and for the most part that all blacks are recessed due to not having a chin in-line or slighty projecting past the bottom lip. This is a Caucasian Feature, caused by different Dental Facial Growth, Nasal Angles, and Varied Facial Convexity(AKA Forward Growth).

This picture is notorious around here.

V62tmj37e6x71

Even though he's obviously chin-tucked here, I can still tell from this picture, he's not recessed in the slightest. A recessed chin/jaw will never create this.

Cannes 14th may 2019 jeremy meeks arrives to the premiere of the dead dont die during the 2019
Los angeles usa 08th may 2019 jeremy meeks arrives at the fashion nova x cardi b collection la

Plain and Simple.

Now, time for me to explain myself.

Refer to this set of angles here.

I'm going to be using angles 1 - 8.

Nasofrontal 131.8°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Nasal Tip 80.8°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasolabial 90°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasofacial 41.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasomental 128.5°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Labiomental 131.1°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Facial Convexity 171.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Total Facial Convexity 146.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.

All Measurements are here.

Ok, by now you're probably sick of reading "slightly above the mean". All of these angles are used to measure the forward growth of the face, relative to the given race. With Jeremy Meeks being above the mean in all of these measurements confirms he's NOT RECESSED.

Now, I'll show you pictures of truly recessed men of African Descent.

Jordan
Inkedjordan LI

His Chin is recessed as it slopes inward

Wow
Inkedwow LI

^THIS DUMB*SS GOT RHINO + CHIN FILLER, ONLY MAKING HIS BIMAXXILLARY PROTRUSION WORSE.

While Meeks has millimeters of chin stopping him from glabellar-chin recession (Common in African Descent)...
Inkedmeekschin LI

His chin protrudes forward(Blue Line), and rests slighty past the glabella(Yellow Line) by probably 3mm at most.

This thread is the final nail in the coffin. I even could've even used better side profile pictures, but you guys would've said "cOpE CoPE ChErRYPicKER", not in the mood...

All you need to do to measure yourself, matching your race with the above angles to find out if you're lacking forward growth or not, you should aim to be above the mean, but being within the mean is just fine too.

Next im doing Asian Facial Ratios & Side Profile Analysis.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Bruhhhhhh, Racky, Anchor_Ship and 24 others
Good thread, high effort
I've noticed this about their side profile before also, their prognathism make their chin look recessed

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, AscendingHero, elzde95 and 3 others
Good thread, high effort
I've noticed this about their side profile before also, their prognathism make their chin look recessed
View attachment 1530462
Yup, africans on average have a ton of prognathism, much less nowadays to back then though, but their evolution stays true.

The goal for an African should be to have a slighty protrusive chin past the glabella, not the bottom lip.

This picture is an almost perfect representation, I'd say profile 2 is better than 1 since it's Labiomental Angle is more harminous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Martyokart, subhuman incel and 5 others
Damn, autistic lingo at its best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
BBC would rape you for this shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
BBC would rape you for this shit
Stain my threads with bullshit one more time, and I'm going to make a 10 Paragraph post telling you exactly why you're capped at MTN you fucking SFS Yeti.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Aqua, Landorus and 16 others
Why are you posting this in Looksmaxxing? I’m not a nigger nor do I want to be one
Actually, quite a bit of people are interested in these types of posts. If you don't like it put me on Ignore or some shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Martyokart, Aqua, Landorus and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, subhuman incel, Aqua and 9 others
542AC655 0393 4A3E 9772 F6E2F2FF6809

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mewton, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
Got damn. Where is this from, couldn't find an actual side profile of him in normal Google Search. This would've been much better, but I don't think the numbers would change too drastically.
Screenshot from this interview

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
All this think tank worthless essay for what? Nigga go get some surgery and shut da fuxk up
I'm not ugly, far from it. Just a guy with some shit to share with you all.

@masaka

You look to have a few MM of Proganthism in the mandible. Also, you have a very effiminate "Browridge" (Can't really call it one sorry).

This was easy for me to see since you have a flat philtrum (going straight down). This causes your 3rd flaw.

Your Nasal Angles are somewhat fucked, you have radix issues in relation to your proganthism, but hey, your chin isn't recessed.

Although, you're technically clinically "Deformed"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Mewton, CristianT and 2 others
When exactly did I say you were ugly? How would I know? You’re too pussy to post face
You're right, I'm not nearly as Alpha as AlexBrown84 to show my face. You told me to get surgery, ugly people need surgery, so you practically called me ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Everyone could use some type of surgery
True, I could use a wider palate. I have an Adriana Lima tier smile:feelswhy:. Thank god my teeth are striaght atleast.

I know he's not recessed in the slightest but it's clear that he's jutting (unintentionally) in this pic. Look at his bottom lip.
That isn't jutting, it's just slight forward head posture. His ramus hasn't gained any additional visibility, that's what seperates jutting, your ramus will pop the fuck out lol (unless truly subhuman).

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Reactions: Sal and ROTTING
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ROTTING, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Yea, this guy could use a visit to r/mewing. His resting posture is awful. I seen all of these pictures though, and expect for the 1st pic, this guy is always doing weird shit with his neck. or in a 3/4ths pose.
You're high iq af. What's ur name? u asian? idk @thecel u got competion

can I pm u bro

You're high iq af. What's ur name? u asian? idk @thecel u got competion

can I pm u bro
Yea, you can PM me, and I kid you not there's 2 reasons I made an account here. #1 to have a full convo with the biggest "mentalcel" in exsistence badg96. #2 who was that bitch bouncing her tits in your old avi:love:.

• JFL
Yea, you can PM me, and I kid you not there's 2 reasons I made an account here. #1 to have a full convo with the biggest "mentalcel" in exsistence badg96. #2 who was that bitch bouncing her tits in your old avi:love:.
What was the second reason u made an acc?

2. why do u want to talk with badg96 lol

What was the second reason u made an acc?

2. why do u want to talk with badg96 lol
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW, and even when I right click, this dumbass planet saves it as a .png.

As for badg I knew a nigga just like that IRL and was able to help him become actually NT. "Piggy Genes" at 17% BF, constantly asking if he's ugly when he's chadlite or whatever yall call it blows tf outta me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW, and even when I right click, this dumbass planet saves it as a .png.
Lmao, what's WOOOOOOOOOOWW about it, should i send the gif or nah, maybe i shouldn't jfl

Lmao, what's WOOOOOOOOOOWW about it, should i send the gif or nah, maybe i shouldn't jfl
I think you should send it as gif with the name of the bitch.:p:love:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I think you should send it as gif with the name of the bitch.:p:love:
Bitch?! hey hey we don't call women that!

why do u want her name for what purposes?

forgot her name, needa go back into my files and find this shit

Are you going to make a South Asia one? Looking forward to it.

Also I need it for further research puposes related to my sexuality.
just be upfront?

what feelings does the gif ignite in you and why?

Damn. 2 BOTB threads in just a span of two days. Mirin this greycel ngl

• +1
Stain my threads with bullshit one more time, and I'm going to make a 10 Paragraph post telling you exactly why you're capped at MTN you fucking SFS Yeti.
I will rape your soyboy ass bitch , you BBC obsessed whore

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Bobbyboy, AscendingHero and 1 other person
This proves you don't have a life , you recessed dog
As anybody with a brain can see, I shit threads like this...takes me no time at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and AscendingHero
As anybody with a brain can see, I shit threads like this...takes me no time at all.
Cool , you must think you're some genius or smth :feelsahh: . I really don't care what you say about me lol

• Hmm...
Cool , you must think you're some genius or smth :feelsahh: . I really don't care what you say about me lol
Read every word.

Damn. 2 BOTB threads in just a span of two days. Mirin this greycel ngl
It's in BOTB holy shit, and no he isn't a greycel, apparently he's top high iq lookism cel coming here, forgot his user tho, won't be supirsed if he used to be here to.

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
This is a continuation of my previous thread on Ideal ratios for ethic men.

For this thread I'll be focusing on profiles of African desent.

I found that most people think Jeremy Meeks is "Recessed", and for the most part that all blacks are recessed due to not having a chin in-line or slighty projecting past the bottom lip. This is a Caucasian Feature, caused by different Dental Facial Growth, Nasal Angles, and Varied Facial Convexity(AKA Forward Growth).

This picture is notorious around here.

View attachment 1529746
Even though he's obviously chin-tucked here, I can still tell from this picture, he's not recessed in the slightest. A recessed chin/jaw will never create this.

View attachment 1529757View attachment 1529759
Plain and Simple.

Now, time for me to explain myself.

Refer to this set of angles here.

I'm going to be using angles 1 - 8.

Nasofrontal 131.8°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Nasal Tip 80.8°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasolabial 90°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasofacial 41.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasomental 128.5°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Labiomental 131.1°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Facial Convexity 171.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Total Facial Convexity 146.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.

All Measurements are here.

Ok, by now you're probably sick of reading "slightly above the mean". All of these angles are used to measure the forward growth of the face, relative to the given race. With Jeremy Meeks being above the mean in all of these measurements confirms he's NOT RECESSED.

Now, I'll show you pictures of truly recessed men of African Descent.

View attachment 1529824View attachment 1529829
His Chin is recessed as it slopes inward

View attachment 1529825View attachment 1529828
^THIS DUMB*SS GOT RHINO + CHIN FILLER, ONLY MAKING HIS BIMAXXILLARY PROTRUSION WORSE.

While Meeks has millimeters of chin stopping him from glabellar-chin recession (Common in African Descent)...View attachment 1529833

His chin protrudes forward(Blue Line), and rests slighty past the glabella(Yellow Line) by probably 3mm at most.

This thread is the final nail in the coffin. I even could've even used better side profile pictures, but you guys would've said "cOpE CoPE ChErRYPicKER", not in the mood...

All you need to do to measure yourself, matching your race with the above angles to find out if you're lacking forward growth or not, you should aim to be above the mean, but being within the mean is just fine too.

Next im doing Asian Facial Ratios & Side Profile Analysis.
So basically if the chn looks like it's protrudes and is sligthly past the glabella it's not recessed?

And then you have to fit those ratios? for peopleof african descent?

So basically if the chn looks like it's protrudes and is sligthly past the glabella it's not recessed?

And then you have to fit those ratios? for peopleof african descent?
#1 Yes, but also the Facial Convexity tells a part too.
#2 There will always be outliers to the rule, but yes, you should try to remain within your Racial averages.

• +1
#1 Yes, but also the Facial Convexity tells a part too.
#2 There will always be outliers to the rule, but yes, you should try to remain within your Racial averages.
Do you recommand bonesmashing the eyes and the teeths?

Do you recommand bonesmashing the eyes and the teeths?
If bonemashing is what I think it is (Self Damaging the Bones).

Then absolutely not. The goal is to retain as much of your natural teeth as possible, "Bonemashing" will just knock them out lol.

Also, no to the eyes.:lul::lul:

I meant eye orbits