African Side Profile Analysis

If bonemashing is what I think it is (Self Damaging the Bones).
Nah it's better inducing enough damage under Wolff's law to induce remodelling via mechnically stressing the bone on the cortical tissue. Just enough to induce microfractures but not damaging the nerves or anything, users like @2d v2 & @Tom Jones noticed excellent results from it.

@Salludon himself too.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and 2d v2
Nah it's better inducing enough damage under Wolff's law to induce remodelling via mechnically stressing the bone on the cortical tissue. Just enough to induce microfractures but not damaging the nerves or anything, users like @2d v2 & @Tom Jones noticed excellent results from it.

@Salludon himself too.
Did they bonesmash the browridge and or eye orbits?

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
I am also using dumbbells for bonesmashing, is hammer better?

why tf is this in botb ? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Entschuldigung and AscendingHero
@Korea
Did they bonesmash the browridge and or eye orbits?
Tom Jones zygos and chin

2dv2 nasal bridge, brow, jaw, +whilst combining it with igf-1

You can easily fuck up ur face and cause more damage than intended if you aren't super meticulous. Assymetries are very easy to come by.

why tf is this in botb ? :lul:
Because people been calling Meeks recessed for years. This is the first thread to factually disprove that.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and AscendingHero
Because people been calling Meeks recessed for years. This is the first thread to factually disprove that.
should have been a rate me thread. pointing out big lips and bad posture in a pic ain't no rocket science

should have been a rate me thread. pointing out big lips and bad posture in a pic ain't no rocket science
Never said it was, this thread took me 5 min to type. Like I said, no one else mad a thread like this.

Also, wdym is should've been a "Rate Me" thread.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This, you're not the only user to disprove that, another user did and i did to, i'm just cba to make a thread.

He also made a thread but nowhere near as in-depth.

I am asking if dumbbell or hammer is better for bone smashing
why would you use a dumbell? use a small hammer. Hold your maxilla forward with your thumb if you are hitting cheekbones so it won't go backwards like reverse mewing of some shit.

why would you use a dumbell? use a small hammer. Hold your maxilla forward with your thumb if you are hitting cheekbones so it won't go backwards like reverse mewing of some shit.
me use dumbell cause dont have hammer

He has a good voice, O'pry talks like a incel.
I thought it was fake when I first heard O'Pry's voice. Could not believe he sounded like that

• JFL
Why are you posting this in Looksmaxxing? I’m not a nigger nor do I want to be one
@MrGlutton He fooled your ass:lul::lul::lul: This nigga is not black at all:lul::lul::lul:

@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Frank Jack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and Frank Jack
me use dumbell cause dont have hammer
find a rock then. a dembell is too unprecise. you will end up looking deformed if u keep doing that.

You've got to be really precise, you need a hammer. You need to lightly tap one area, record your face, rotate it like a 3d model, notice the asymmetries, then fix them. Making sure each side is even and symmetrical You cannot be so precise with a dumbell, one side of your face will end up looking bigger and you will look fucked up. you need to be really careful and model it after the good looking actors and models you see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero
find a rock then. a dembell is too unprecise. you will end up looking deformed if u keep doing that.

You've got to be really precise, you need a hammer. You need to lightly tap one area, record your face, rotate it like a 3d model, notice the asymmetries, then fix them. Making sure each side is even and symmetrical You cannot be so precise with a dumbell, one side of your face will end up looking bigger and you will look fucked up. you need to be really careful and model it after the good looking actors and models you see.
If this was true, everyone would do it lol.

Mirin this tryhard low iq retarded dumb fuck trying to explain things he has no clue
African skull: proceeded to show Meeks who's at least 55% white and has majority white skull features :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Delete this asap and go learn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Korea and thecel
Mirin this tryhard low iq retarded dumb fuck trying to explain things he has no clue
African skull: proceeded to show Meeks who's at least 55% white and has majority white skull features :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
This was an example of how to do it, also a thread to prove Meeks isn't recessed. There's nothing caucasian about his chin, which is where most peoples confusion arose.

• +1
This is a continuation of my previous thread on Ideal ratios for ethic men.

For this thread I'll be focusing on profiles of African desent.

I found that most people think Jeremy Meeks is "Recessed", and for the most part that all blacks are recessed due to not having a chin in-line or slighty projecting past the bottom lip. This is a Caucasian Feature, caused by different Dental Facial Growth, Nasal Angles, and Varied Facial Convexity(AKA Forward Growth).

This picture is notorious around here.

View attachment 1529746
Even though he's obviously chin-tucked here, I can still tell from this picture, he's not recessed in the slightest. A recessed chin/jaw will never create this.

View attachment 1529757View attachment 1529759
Plain and Simple.

Now, time for me to explain myself.

Refer to this set of angles here.

I'm going to be using angles 1 - 8.

Nasofrontal 131.8°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Nasal Tip 80.8°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasolabial 90°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasofacial 41.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasomental 128.5°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Labiomental 131.1°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Facial Convexity 171.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Total Facial Convexity 146.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.

All Measurements are here.

Ok, by now you're probably sick of reading "slightly above the mean". All of these angles are used to measure the forward growth of the face, relative to the given race. With Jeremy Meeks being above the mean in all of these measurements confirms he's NOT RECESSED.

Now, I'll show you pictures of truly recessed men of African Descent.

View attachment 1529824View attachment 1529829
His Chin is recessed as it slopes inward

View attachment 1529825View attachment 1529828
^THIS DUMB*SS GOT RHINO + CHIN FILLER, ONLY MAKING HIS BIMAXXILLARY PROTRUSION WORSE.

While Meeks has millimeters of chin stopping him from glabellar-chin recession (Common in African Descent)...View attachment 1529833

His chin protrudes forward(Blue Line), and rests slighty past the glabella(Yellow Line) by probably 3mm at most.

This thread is the final nail in the coffin. I even could've even used better side profile pictures, but you guys would've said "cOpE CoPE ChErRYPicKER", not in the mood...

All you need to do to measure yourself, matching your race with the above angles to find out if you're lacking forward growth or not, you should aim to be above the mean, but being within the mean is just fine too.

Next im doing Asian Facial Ratios & Side Profile Analysis.
Can you make a post about Caucasians (not Ameican Caucasian, but from the region of Caucasus)

Yup, africans on average have a ton of prognathism, much less nowadays to back then though, but their evolution stays true.

The goal for an African should be to have a slighty protrusive chin past the glabella, not the bottom lip.

View attachment 1530471

This picture is an almost perfect representation, I'd say profile 2 is better than 1 since it's Labiomental Angle is more harminous.
Cope

im convinced africans did not have proganthanism until started to inbreeding

I thought it was fake when I first heard O'Pry's voice. Could not believe he sounded like that
O'pry has the voice of a McDonald's worker. Nobody can be perfect. Not even a PSL God

Meeks is mulatto. It has both white and black characteristics. That is why its bimaxillar protrusion is so small. He is not recess.

This is a continuation of my previous thread on Ideal ratios for ethic men.

For this thread I'll be focusing on profiles of African desent.

I found that most people think Jeremy Meeks is "Recessed", and for the most part that all blacks are recessed due to not having a chin in-line or slighty projecting past the bottom lip. This is a Caucasian Feature, caused by different Dental Facial Growth, Nasal Angles, and Varied Facial Convexity(AKA Forward Growth).

This picture is notorious around here.

View attachment 1529746
Even though he's obviously chin-tucked here, I can still tell from this picture, he's not recessed in the slightest. A recessed chin/jaw will never create this.

View attachment 1529757View attachment 1529759
Plain and Simple.

Now, time for me to explain myself.

Refer to this set of angles here.

I'm going to be using angles 1 - 8.

Nasofrontal 131.8°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Nasal Tip 80.8°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasolabial 90°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasofacial 41.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Nasomental 128.5°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Labiomental 131.1°. Within the African Range, slightly above the mean.
Facial Convexity 171.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.
Total Facial Convexity 146.1°. Within the African Range, slighty above the mean.

All Measurements are here.

Ok, by now you're probably sick of reading "slightly above the mean". All of these angles are used to measure the forward growth of the face, relative to the given race. With Jeremy Meeks being above the mean in all of these measurements confirms he's NOT RECESSED.

Now, I'll show you pictures of truly recessed men of African Descent.

View attachment 1529824View attachment 1529829
His Chin is recessed as it slopes inward

View attachment 1529825View attachment 1529828
^THIS DUMB*SS GOT RHINO + CHIN FILLER, ONLY MAKING HIS BIMAXXILLARY PROTRUSION WORSE.

While Meeks has millimeters of chin stopping him from glabellar-chin recession (Common in African Descent)...View attachment 1529833

His chin protrudes forward(Blue Line), and rests slighty past the glabella(Yellow Line) by probably 3mm at most.

This thread is the final nail in the coffin. I even could've even used better side profile pictures, but you guys would've said "cOpE CoPE ChErRYPicKER", not in the mood...

All you need to do to measure yourself, matching your race with the above angles to find out if you're lacking forward growth or not, you should aim to be above the mean, but being within the mean is just fine too.

Next im doing Asian Facial Ratios & Side Profile Analysis.
So datdip finally made an account here jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
So datdip finally made an account here jfl
Nah, I actually know who you're talking about.

Can confirm that isn't me, I do use a lot of his shit in my threads tho.

Smart Guy.

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
Nah, I actually know who you're talking about.

Can confirm that isn't me, I do use a lot of his shit in my threads tho.

Smart Guy.
How retarded do you think I am?

• +1
How retarded do you think I am?
Honestly, at first I didn't think so at all.

If you think I'm someone I'm not, that's when I doubt your intelligence.

Honestly, at first I didn't think so at all.

If you think I'm someone I'm not, that's when I doubt your intelligence.
Faggot🤓 Googling cool insults.

„How to insult chad when I’m smart 🤓🤓🤓🤓

• +1
Faggot🤓 Googling cool insults.

„How to insult chad when I’m smart 🤓🤓🤓🤓
In the time span of my reply, you should be able to tell I didn't Google.

Maybe you are retarded???

In the time span of my reply, you should be able to tell I didn't Google.

Maybe you are retarded???
Nigga you keep a whole list at home. Remembering cool comebacks all day long watching YouTube tutorials

• +1
Nigga you keep a whole list at home. Remembering cool comebacks all day long watching YouTube tutorials
I don't actually, maybe you should though.

You really suck at this.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually, you're the abused dog here.

Somehow, you managed to piss yourself off.

Thanks for the good laughs.
Ima just bored bullying some nerdcel

tldr - he is recessed.

Bookmarked for whenever someone disses lord Meeks