just chomsky, zizek, peter singer
but not much

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
why ist good
i dont now much of the last chunk of modern ones
just chomsky, zizek, peter singer
but not much
It means you spend too much time on the internet.

africans wont ever have this:
Food Names: Useful Food Vocabulary in English • 7ESL
;););););););)
;)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, WontStopNorwooding, EasternRightWinger15 and 7 others
what you mean old shit? not like all the amazing rappers, basketball players, designers that are black will be the equivalent of this 1000 years in the future :ogre: meaning we are that but for right now

leave it to a white person to say "muh history" while being culturally dominated right now, literally we wuz kangz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma and 3 others
Nietzsche is a god in terms of his inspirations of other works he inspired berserk and so many dark gothic manga truly an man of the ages.
Like what? and source?

Look at the imagery involved. It's about inner monologuing and learning from ones past about really letting go and embracing the human will or becoming the over man or super man although it got contorted by hitler.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Look at the imagery involved. It's about inner monologuing and learning from ones past about really letting go and embracing the human will or becoming the over man or super man although it got contorted by hitler.
proof bro?

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
You can’t acc debunk none of my talking points tho :hnghn:
Your threads are retarded
Africans can not compete with european intellectual achievements
Where is your history of science and philosophy

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma and Pythagoras
We have BBC. Nuff said

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Your threads are retarded
Africans can not compete with european intellectual achievements
Where is your history of science and philosophy
Bro all of that is in west Africa. Have you ever heard of the Mali empire

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and Enfant terrible
Blacks are so easy to rile up it's honestly hilarious

Must have been a technique used during slavery

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Pythagoras
what you mean old shit? not like all the amazing rappers, basketball players, designers that are black will be the equivalent of this 1000 years in the future :ogre: meaning we are that but for right now

leave it to a white person to say "muh history" while being culturally dominated right now, literally we wuz kangz
All these people live and grew up in western societies. They benefited from that.
The only reason the have carers are because there were born into a white society.
Especially the athletes.
Its changing in these days through.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 12669, n0rthface and 2 others
Blacks are so easy to rile up it's honestly hilarious

Must have been a technique used during slavery
Not really call an African person a nigger they don’t really care LOL

All these people live and grew up in western societies. They benefited from that.
The only reason the have carers are because there were born into a white society.
Especially the athletes.
Its changing in these days through.
If it wasn’t for the moors Southern Europe will still be in the dark ages. If it wasn’t for the Arabs we will never had known anything about Greece or rome keep coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Enfant terrible and Pythagoras

They have this

They have this

Btw some of the moors were black and it’s very well documented of black moors. There’s black Berbers in North Africa right now

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Not really call an African person a nigger they don’t really care LOL
I literally made a grown man spaz out like a retarded ape just now by denying him validation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bro all of that is in west Africa. Have you ever heard of the Mali empire
List some philosophers from mali or some groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
Anything really that compares to european achievements.
Or literature wise.
You where good in art but thats it.

If it wasn’t for the moors Southern Europe will still be in the dark ages. If it wasn’t for the Arabs we will never had known anything about Greece or rome keep coping
Jfl eastern rome never ceased to exist and arabs are not africans.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
List some philosophers from mali or some groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs.
Or literature wise.

Blackeycel

you cant answer this
its over

There are native Berbers in North Africa who would be classified as black. North Africans are not a monolithic race look up the masmuda people
This whole thread is about sub saharan africa's inability to produce anything on the same level as europeans did. Talking philosophy and science wise.
Thats a fact
just accept it.

Or literature wise.

Blackeycel

you cant answer this
its over
Let’s start with art
Benin
763B3C97 C7DA 4104 A4C0 675671495910
27D87CC7 C188 423E A7E6 B43AEE48F814
2858D3D9 DB34 4741 81E1 51212A601D33

Yoruba ife
1C942973 C42C 4B25 83B4 E3CFA7962BE8
DB752681 866A 48D0 8F17 8E17293CDCD5
6681B80F A096 4750 91DF BF7CBD206B3C

Mali literature

“information
The manuscripts are written in Arabic and local languages like Songhay and Tamasheq.[2] The dates of the manuscripts range between the late 13th and the early 20th centuries (i.e., from the Islamisation of the Mali Empire until the decline of traditional education in French Sudan).[3] Their subject matter ranges from scholarly works to short letters.”

these are all black African scholars

Evidence for precolonial black element in the precolonial world
C91768AE 228D 4D30 B550 52C475DF1F8A
36814511 184A 4DE4 9877 BAB9A9E6C831
52C4537B 6AFC 44E6 B6AB 94A5900AD56E

Those two statues are all found in Spain and Southern European and are built after the black moorish rulers in parts of Spain

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma and 1 other person
This whole thread is about sub saharan africa's inability to produce anything on the same level as europeans did. Talking philosophy and science wise.
Thats a fact
just accept it.
Keep coping I know way more about history and genetics than you ever will leave behind your preconceived biases and actually learn something new

Nietzsche is a god in terms of his inspirations of other works he inspired berserk and so many dark gothic manga truly an man of the ages.
rip berserk :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: rip miura!

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, reptiles and Enfant terrible
Keep coping I know way more about history and genetics than you ever will leave behind your preconceived biases and actually learn something new
Apparently not enough to actually say someone who looks negro and contributed something significant

9234.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Best manga of all time hands down
best manga that knows how to show and not tell, lots of visual storytelling and not exposition heavy shit

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Apparently not enough to actually say someone who looks negro and contributed something significant
Didn’t you read my post above. African people had thousands of written scripts detailing Science and astronomy. African people inspired a lot in the northern Africans since the two history’s were very closely intertwined.

best manga that knows how to show and not tell, lots of visual storytelling and not exposition heavy shit

Also the main character is more human you can understand what hes feeling more so than most other mangas where the universe bends around the main rather than the other way around.

I swear modern day manga creators cant even construct cohevisive narratives that relate to the real world.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Let’s start with art
Benin
View attachment 1343219View attachment 1343220View attachment 1343225
Yoruba ife
View attachment 1343221View attachment 1343222View attachment 1343224

Mali literature

“information
The manuscripts are written in Arabic and local languages like Songhay and Tamasheq.[2] The dates of the manuscripts range between the late 13th and the early 20th centuries (i.e., from the Islamisation of the Mali Empire until the decline of traditional education in French Sudan).[3] Their subject matter ranges from scholarly works to short letters.”

these are all black African scholars

Evidence for precolonial black element in the precolonial world
View attachment 1343231View attachment 1343232 View attachment 1343233
I already admitted they were good at producing art.
Yes i know about the timbuktu library.
Its literally nothing in comparison to europe. Sry man. Still remarkable in my opinion.
Also i never doubted there where black people in southern europe in the past.

Didn’t you read my post above. African people had thousands of written scripts detailing Science and astronomy. African people inspired a lot in the northern Africans since the two history’s were very closely intertwined.
And yet you can't name one person, you have to say well it was the moors or something

Arabs can point to specific mathematical geniuses during their golden age.