Africans will never have this

Also the main character is more human you can understand what hes feeling more so than most other mangas where the universe bends around the main rather than the other way around.

I swear modern day manga creators cant even construct cohevisive narratives that relate to the real world.
Facts. This is my problem with One piece. People think that One piece deals with racism, war and all that shit. But those themes are not even delved deep into. Guts is a struggler that's why he's very compelling in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I already admitted they were good at producing art.
Yes i know about the timbuktu library.
Its literally nothing in comparison to europe. Sry man. Still remarkable in my opinion.
Also i never doubted there where black people in southern europe in the past.
Timbuktu has the second Largest library after the library of Alexandria. It’s obvious black Africans had a lot of more prominence in the ancient world that definitely needs to be researched by archaeologicalists and historians. History itself challenges the primitive stereotype that spawned after the colonial area

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Facts. This is my problem with One piece. People think that One piece deals with racism, war and all that shit. But those themes are not even delved deep into. Guts is a struggler that's why he's very compelling in the first place.

The villains are all comic reliefs there is to much sexual inneundos shitty fan service which really ruins the over arching dark mood which it tries to portray.

And all the fucking villians are legit memes i mean fucking black beard is a literal somali pirate who apperently is smart enough to jew the world.

Fuck that show and i truly hate when it gets called the best manga or tv show these retards no taste.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Timbuktu has the second Largest library after the library of Alexandria. It’s obvious black Africans had a lot of more prominence in the ancient world that definitely needs to be researched by archaeologicalists and historians. History itself challenges the primitive stereotype that spawned after the colonial area
You always call germanics primitive. But they contributed much to society.

And yet you can't name one person, you have to say well it was the moors or something

Arabs can point to specific mathematical geniuses during their golden age.
Oh you want names here
Abu l-Abbas Ahmed Baba.”
Sidi abu Al bararkaat
Abd arahamam

The villains are all comic reliefs there is to much sexual inneundos shitty fan service which really ruins the over arching dark mood which it tries to portray.

And all the fucking villians are legit memes i mean fucking black beard is a literal somali pirate who apperently is smart enough to jew the world.

Fuck that show and i truly hate when it gets called the best manga or tv show these retards no taste.
true i hate it when people say one piece is a fucking masterpiece, when there's literally no TENSION when no one fucking dies. The plot is repetitive, the strawhat crew just goes to island to island and saves princesses. MUH THEMES ABOUT RACISM in fishman island arc. Oda the author is just milking the series at this point tbh. YOU DON'T NEED 1K CHAPTERS TO TELL A QUALITY STORY. Quality > Quantity. Muh worldbuilding guise :soy::soy::soy: also there's no character development in luffy. He's a static character, as compared to Guts who makes the story compelling because he's suffering and feeling consequences in his actions

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and reptiles
true i hate it when people say one piece is a fucking masterpiece, when there's literally no TENSION when no one fucking dies. The plot is repetitive, the strawhat crew just goes to island to island and saves princesses. MUH THEMES ABOUT RACISM in fishman island arc. Oda the author is just milking the series at this point tbh. YOU DON'T NEED 1K CHAPTERS TO TELL A QUALITY STORY. Quality > Quantity. Muh worldbuilding guise :soy::soy::soy:
thread subplot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 5802
true i hate it when people say one piece is a fucking masterpiece, when there's literally no TENSION when no one fucking dies. The plot is repetitive, the strawhat crew just goes to island to island and saves princesses. MUH THEMES ABOUT RACISM in fishman island arc. Oda the author is just milking the series at this point tbh. YOU DON'T NEED 1K CHAPTERS TO TELL A QUALITY STORY. Quality > Quantity. Muh worldbuilding guise :soy::soy::soy:

Exactly the foreshadowing is shit because it never leaves a lasting impact.

The villians have no real jusitifed motivations the cliche i want to be the best strongest or i want to watch the world burn.

Every women is constantly used as comic relief or shown as damsels and they never get a proper back story.

Only good arc of 1 piece is the domflimngo arc he was too good for thst show.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
You always call germanics primitive. But they contributed much to society.
Not really they pretty much built off the romans and Greeks like most Anglos. Though Arabs did influence west Africa they were still left to their own Devices and the arabic language was mostly acquired through trade.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Enfant terrible
Oh you want names here
Abu l-Abbas Ahmed Baba.”
Sidi abu Al bararkaat
Abd arahamam
Only the first one looks negro the others are MENA

BABA1

What did he do that contributed to society? All I can see from his wikipedia is he thought muslims being enslaved was bad but non-muslims being enslaved was good.

Not really they pretty much built off the romans and Greeks like most Anglos. Though Arabs did influence west Africa they were still left to their own Devices and the arabic language was mostly acquired through trade.
What
You cannot be this ignorant
Modern science are europeans own discoveries.
Romans and greeks didnt know nearly as much.

" Scientific Revolution, drastic change in scientific thought that took place during the 16th and 17th centuries. A new view of nature emerged during the Scientific Revolution, replacing the Greek view that had dominated science for almost 2,000 years. Science became an autonomous discipline, distinct from both philosophy and technology, and it came to be regarded as having utilitarian goals. By the end of this period, it may not be too much to say that science had replaced Christianity as the focal point of European civilization. "

This is original not stolen.

Kopernicus, Keppler, Newton ,Galileo, René Descartes etc.
All original content so to speak

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 5802
Only the first one looks negro the others are MENA

View attachment 1343248

What did he do that contributed to society? All I can see from his wikipedia is he thought muslims being enslaved was bad but non-muslims being enslaved was good.

These guys are definitely black

Modibo Mohammad Al Kaburi

Al Qadi Al Hajj

Mohammad Bagayogo Es Sudane Al Wangari Al Timbukti

What
You cannot be this ignorant
Modern science are europeans own discoveries.
Romans and greeks didnt know nearly as much.

" Scientific Revolution, drastic change in scientific thought that took place during the 16th and 17th centuries. A new view of nature emerged during the Scientific Revolution, replacing the Greek view that had dominated science for almost 2,000 years. Science became an autonomous discipline, distinct from both philosophy and technology, and it came to be regarded as having utilitarian goals. By the end of this period, it may not be too much to say that science had replaced Christianity as the focal point of European civilization. "

This is original not stolen.

Kopernicus, Keppler, Newton ,Galileo, René Descartes etc.
All original content so to speak
That’s impressive on its own but it seems like most of the knowledge was built off the Greeks and Romans and the Scientific revolution brought about a new thinking. Again Africans had something similar to this we wouldn’t saw the truth extent of this if it wasn’t for the slave trade

That’s impressive on its own but it seems like most of the knowledge was built off the Greeks and Romans and the Scientific revolution brought about a new thinking. Again Africans had something similar to this we wouldn’t saw the truth extent of this if it wasn’t for the slave trade
No
for example
Astronomy
greek ptolemaic geocentric system

New heliocentric model by kopernicus
heliocentric-model-and-copernicus-11-638.jpg

Some more examples from the britannica article

Tycho Brahe disproves Aristotle
" During the 16th century the Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe, rejecting both the Ptolemaic and Copernican systems, was responsible for major changes in observation, unwittingly providing the data that ultimately decided the argument in favour of the new astronomy. Using larger, stabler, and better calibrated instruments, he observed regularly over extended periods, thereby obtaining a continuity of observations that were accurate for planets to within about one minute of arc—several times better than any previous observation. Several of Tycho’s observations contradicted Aristotle’s system: a nova that appeared in 1572 exhibited no parallax (meaning that it lay at a very great distance) and was thus not of the sublunary sphere and therefore contrary to the Aristotelian assertion of the immutability of the heavens; similarly, a succession of comets appeared to be moving freely through a region that was supposed to be filled with solid, crystalline spheres. Tycho devised his own world system—a modification of Heracleides’—to avoid various undesirable implications of the Ptolemaic and Copernican systems "

Keppler disproves Platon

"At the beginning of the 17th century, the German astronomer Johannes Kepler placed the Copernican hypothesis on firm astronomical footing. Converted to the new astronomy as a student and deeply motivated by a neo-Pythagorean desire for finding the mathematical principles of order and harmony according to which God had constructed the world, Kepler spent his life looking for simple mathematical relationships that described planetary motions. His painstaking search for the real order of the universe forced him finally to abandon the Platonic ideal of uniform circular motion in his search for a physical basis for the motions of the heavens. "

Galileo disproves Aristotle
"A powerful blow was dealt to traditional cosmology by Galileo Galilei, who early in the 17th century used the telescope, a recent invention of Dutch lens grinders, to look toward the heavens. In 1610 Galileo announced observations that contradicted many traditional cosmological assumptions. He observed that the Moon is not a smooth, polished surface, as Aristotle had claimed, but that it is jagged and mountainous. Earthshine on the Moon revealed that Earth, like the other planets, shines by reflected light. Like Earth, Jupiter was observed to have satellites; hence, Earth had been demoted from its unique position. The phases of Venus proved that that planet orbits the Sun, not Earth. "

This are only some of many examples
read the article for a quick summary

View attachment 1343179
real intellectual achievements
No black guy found
over
What a stiking video Ayn Rand and a bunch of other jews in the same video with the greeks philosophers, Newton, Hegel and whatnot, kill yourself @Enfant terrible, you are just terribly retarded, i bet you couldn't recognise half the faces.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Enfant terrible
In the end what matters are your own achievements

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Enfant terrible
Blacks are so easy to rile up it's honestly hilarious

Must have been a technique used during slavery
Tbf on them us whites on this site are also riled up easily. I ignore both as i accept being MED means that I’m supeieor. Indians are the easiest to piss off though

Btw some of the moors were black and it’s very well documented of black moors. There’s black Berbers in North Africa right now
Have you ever been to North Africa? :unsure:

Yes in southern Morocco you can find black people there lol
I’ve been to most North African countries. Generally black people are very poor compared to the Arabs/native North Africans

Lmfao imagine your only known historic figure and his only thing is ironically about MUH SLAVERY. Behind curries blacks are the second slave race maybe alongside Slavs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan
Lmfao imagine your only known historic figure and his only thing is ironically about MUH SLAVERY. Behind curries blacks are the second slave race maybe alongside Slavs
Not really tbh blacks enslaved other races very frequently tbh

Not really tbh blacks enslaved other races very frequently tbh
No they did not. Blacks enslaved MENAs and euros and sure a couple Turks were brought as palace guards but none of these were frequent unless we are speaking about enslaving MENAS that’s was common in Ethiopia and Mali.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma and Pythagoras
No they did not. Blacks enslaved MENAs and euros and sure a couple Turks were brought as palace guards but none of these were frequent unless we are speaking about enslaving MENAS that’s was common in Ethiopia and Mali.
Yes in mali meds, arabs and Berbers were common workers in the Mali empire. Many Islamic west African states inslaved a lot of European slaves and the moor dynasty conquered Southern Europe states and enslaved many Christian whites. Arabs infact inslaved more whites than blacks

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Old one piece was good imo

Meanwhile people who post that will not have read any of the authors in the video and just fetishize them because they're white or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5802 and gamma
Meanwhile people who post that will not have read any of the authors in the video and just fetishize them because they're white or something
Big cope

Ok so which of them have you read
From the video i read some of the following authors

Plato, Aristotle, Seneca, Epikur, Mark Aurel, Descartes, Kant, Bentham, Mill, Leibniz, Spinoza, Hobbes, Locke, Hume, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Wittgenstein, Russel, Popper, Thomas Aquinas, Augustinus, Machiavelli, Voltaire, Rousseau, Camus,

• +1
Reactions: lutte
brutal invention mog

Plato, Aristotle, Seneca, Epikur, Mark Aurel, Descartes, Kant, Bentham, Mill, Leibniz, Spinoza, Hobbes, Locke, Hume, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Wittgenstein, Russel, Popper, Thomas Aquinas, Augustinus, Machiavelli, Voltaire, Rousseau, Camus,
I will give them credit for inspiring the western world but I believed the Africans in mali and Songhai would had done the same. Tons of black philosophers on the same level as them, thanks to the slave trade most of them has been forgotten by time.

1341430 9566efc30943afac04222d909d6079f4

Datalol

definitely mogs anglo/germanic achievements

inbefore reaching hard by denying as if the last 500 years never happend and backtracking thousands of years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: John124 and WontStopNorwooding
I will give them credit for inspiring the western world but I believed the Africans in mali and Songhai would had done the same. Tons of black philosophers on the same level as them, thanks to the slave trade most of them has been forgotten by time.
Iam actually also interested in what was written by them in timbuktu.
History was not in there favour.
Europeans dominated everyone around the world fo a couple hundred years.
Only slowly changing now.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 5802
Like I said before I’m not denying current inventions at all. What I’m saying is Anglos and nordics lack any real history before the Romans and Greeks. I argue created phones nukes and the Industrial Age doomed humanity even more so.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Nice if true but you have to admit what I said is true that most who will post that haven’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Enfant terrible
Yes in mali meds, arabs and Berbers were common workers in the Mali empire. Many Islamic west African states inslaved a lot of European slaves and the moor dynasty conquered Southern Europe states and enslaved many Christian whites. Arabs infact inslaved more whites than blacks
Eh I’d say equalish amounts. Doesn’t really matter though as Arabs enslaved everybody