After 6 months of being shat on over and over

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Months and hundreds of hours of brutal work and no reward

Finally one video begins to gain traction and earn me a bit of money + subscribers

Then this happens

I cant fucking win in this shithole of a fucking life

Unidisputed

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, JovenCansao, Marsik and 10 others
was it because of music? they are assholes with it, video game music is the safest cus they dont copyright and claim ur video

muhh fair use

meanwhile react channels stay afloat

also if u use some clips that u think they wanna claim make sure to add filters and crop them too, possibly even distort the sound. thats how motherfuckers upload full movies on youtube

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JovenCansao, Artemis and 1 other person
Wouldn’t have happened if you were chad

Chad can play a whole videoclip of linking park in his twitch and YouTube channnel no restrictions and still get paid

You just incel, get used to it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Vain786, Unsh and 2 others
So you think you could make money on the internet INCEL, sorry but it's not for you time to go flip some burgers at mc donald.
Lmao Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31 and Deleted member 16275
was it because of music? they are assholes with it, video game music is the safest cus they dont copyright and claim ur video

muhh fair use

meanwhile react channels stay afloat

also if u use some clips that u think they wanna claim make sure to add filters and crop them too, possibly even distort the sound. thats how motherfuckers upload full movies on youtube
Nah I pay for royalty free music

I'm currently in contact with the copyright owner and hopefully we can reach a resolution

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16474
Brutal, I've been working my ass off as well lately, and nothing is coming out of it.

Overhearing how others just inherit money and spend it on stupid things makes me want to go ER. I'm working my whole life just so I can afford surgeries and have a shot at the human experience.

If people aren't able to create a system where you can make it with honest work, then they don't deserve me wanting to add value. Making money is just redistribution at the end of the day. There are rich fucks who inherited millions and they just let inflation eat it all up. I will go ER soon. I go to some shitty art galery where all the snobs meet and blow everything into the air.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slayer69, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
time to take the gigger pill

What is your channel about

I will start uploading parkour videos, i know its old fashion stuff but it can become trendy again.

Do you have dedicated followers. Might be time to take the muh patreon path or do in video ads

You simply can't catch a break

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
R.b7eddb37906c645824d79218615a7379

remember that this is inevitable

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and The_God
Only reply I can think of;

I actually agree with you now. Life is a constant struggle unless ur in the top 20%. It's a different plane of existence for those guys

useless thread if you can't even say what the video was about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778