After a long time,i will see my gf in 1 month

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
1,635
Reputation
1,790
I didn't saw her since the end of January.
I need to gain even more muscle and ascend as a god.
I have still one month
 
1632

XD
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, Deleted member 5683, Zdeweilx and 2 others
Low T if you can't grow mass within a week
 
Imagine The amount of guys that fucked her while you were away...
 
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1751
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 1751, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
I am not a cuck buddy boyo,i already cheated on my gf.
Just because you cheated on her doesn't mean she can't cuck you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Drink tons of water, ditch the sweets. You can't make a ton of muscle in a month, but you can try pumping some iron anyways for some HGH gains.
 
1590144927739
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant

Similar threads

soraloll
Replies
4
Views
33
soraloll
soraloll
gandylite.
Replies
18
Views
131
gandylite.
gandylite.
FBl
Replies
3
Views
51
TGUN.
TGUN.
ESR
Replies
8
Views
74
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
Gajjo
Replies
19
Views
79
D69mo
D69mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top