After another girl told me I am getting too skinny it hit me low bf might not be for everybody

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
See my thread here https://looksmax.org/threads/didnt-...dyfat-that-i-should-stop.388179/#post-6777032

Conversation with another girl from work
Her: How much more weight are going to lose?Your face has become so skinny geez
Me:Yeah its because I am in a cut

While in my mind wtf another girl that tells me it I do not look that great with so low bodyfat

I am going to stay around 14-15 % either way shredded abs on ig didn't even do something with girls they don't even read my dms lol (from hundreds of guys messaging them )which is one of the primary reason you want abs

Conclusion find a bf you like how you look and feel healthy

Abs won't do shit a big back and shoulders will do more

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I have been an abused dog by men, by 50% of girls my age, by 100% of my family and relatives since going to 9-10% bf. Jfl if you are not peak natty male bf of 15-20%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob, Solidcoin and 1 other person
Shes hating cause she dont want you to succeed.
Blackpill Rule #4 - Women hate seeing lower SMV men improve themselves to become higher SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, fjor2096, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
Just build your muscle and then cut to 10-12% bf. No point in being big if its fat.

Blackpill Rule #4 - Women hate seeing lower SMV men improve themselves to become higher SMV
Not true all the time. Many guys dont have the bone structure for low bodyfat. Also with a bad frame, you will look weak and skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and aBetterMii
15% bf is ideal for some

Skinny means no muscle means no dimorphism. Inject asap:what:

See my thread here https://looksmax.org/threads/didnt-...dyfat-that-i-should-stop.388179/#post-6777032

Conversation with another girl from work
Her: How much more weight are going to lose?Your face has become so skinny geez
Me:Yeah its because I am in a cut

While in my mind wtf another girl that tells me it I do not look that great with so low bodyfat

I am going to stay around 14-15 % either way shredded abs on ig didn't even do something with girls they don't even read my dms lol (from hundreds of guys messaging them )which is one of the primary reason you want abs

Conclusion find a bf you like how you look and feel healthy

Abs won't do shit a big back and shoulders will do more
She notices your face and it probably looks good. Let me put it to you this way it is known women ignore ugly men.

Women subconsciously put down each other idk why. Your telling me she thought you looked better showing less facial bone? Just stop.

Same thing when my mom saw my fave filler and won't stop commenting saying did someone punch you in the face:lul:

what the fuck is this about? gtfo.

Trust me, only men care if your skinny. Girls are just coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Yerico7 and delta7
If you don't have the bone structure for being lean you need implants or surgery.

No bones = incel
Not lean = incel

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Yerico7 and aBetterMii
Just build your muscle and then cut to 10-12% bf. No point in being big if its fat.
15% is still lean also 10-12% requires dedication to keep it its a low bf

There tons of guys who workout as well and say they stay at that bf only for summer

Vitruvian physique also say normally he stays at 15-17%
15% bf is ideal for some
My face and skin look healthier now that I eat enough I got more muscular as well not going to gain any more weight just eat enough to feel good
She notices your face and it probably looks good. Let me put it to you this way it is known women ignore ugly men.

Women subconsciously put down each other idk why. Your telling me she thought you looked better showing less facial bone? Just stop.

Same thing when my mom saw my fave filler and won't stop commenting saying did someone punch you in the face:lul:
The thing is that I noticed my face didn't look healthy maybe its because I was not eating enough.
Maybe it depends on the person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and LooksOrDeath
15% is still lean also 10-12% requires dedication to keep it its a low bf
Fair tbh. I am naturally lean so keeping 10-12% is very easy for me. Do what works best for you mate.

• +1
Reactions: Dark Latino
If you don't have the bone structure for being lean you need implants or surgery.

No bones = incel
Not lean = incel
Hotel = trivago
Sky = blue
Niggers = Homoerectus
:feelsgah:(y):blackpill::aheago::bigbrain::feelsgah::forcedsmile::eek::ogre::forcedsmile::cool::y'all::feelskek:

shes trying to looksmin u. lmfao at listening to her. My mom says the same when I get low bf. my mom also told me to wait for girls to get paryting out of their system and be more mature then i could get them when they are late 20's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, fjor2096, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
shes trying to looksmin u. lmfao at listening to her. My mom says the same when I get low bf. my mom also told me to wait for girls to get paryting out of their system and be more mature then i could get them when they are late 20's
Just remembered my hairdresser who is a young girl said the same with the other girls:lul:

Your mom is probably being a mom and not trying to sabotage her son's dating life..

makes sense, what are rules 1-3?

makes sense, what are rules 1-3?
Rule 1: All women want chad and chad only
2: All women are cheating whores
3: Never listen to what a woman says, watch as she does

Rule 1: All women want chad and chad only
2: All women are cheating whores
3: Never listen to what a woman says, watch as she does
1 - assume u mean for hookups, for LTR they're ok with a low value guy right?
2 - disagree, I know foids who, unless they lied to me, don't cheat

Are there any other rules or just 4?

1 - assume u mean for hookups, for LTR they're ok with a low value guy right?
2 - disagree, I know foids who, unless they lied to me, don't cheat

Are there any other rules or just 4?
Idk i make them up as i go

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and AlexAP