After ascending, how to start with the game?

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
One's you ascend to chadlite, Chad level and complete the looks pre requisite.

How do you go about and having s3x ?

I am talking about daily hookups, not getting or a GF, marriage and shit. I don't get attracted to one oneitis.

How do you play the numbers game? My goal is to fuck as many foids as possible, I have 0 interest in dating them, or buying them drinks or going on date, I don't care about looks or age either since it's going to be strictly s3x, I have 0 requirements for her looks because it does not matters, all I need is a new pussy daily.

What you think about PUA? Because online dating is not that easy, cold approaching seems better but it won't lead to instant quick s3x.

Approaching foids at bar or something may work.

To the Chad's of this forum @Amnesia @ArvidGustavsson @CupOfCoffee @OOGABOOGA etc.

How do you meet a new foid, and fuck her on the same day? Online dating seems slow, I have 0 interest in taking foids on dates, I am miser as fuck I can't even spend $0.1 on someone, max I can do is maybe coffee lol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, OOGABOOGA and thecel
@Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I just use tinder but you’re not gonna get new hookups daily. I’m chadlite with mediocre pics and I get 1-2 girls/month from there

I just use tinder but you’re not gonna get new hookups daily. I’m chadlite with mediocre pics and I get 1-2 girls/month from there
How about making them your GF for consistent s3x?

Hookermaxx.

@Lev Peshkov
Easy as shit bro

google some Reddit shit

the general idea is showing interest but allowing the foid to know she has some form of choice

eg
“I’m single”
“That’s good news”

banterous flirting is really all it’s about. Show interest but also same time don’t make it weird or shit

you gotta ask urself wwcd in most social situations too

It allows for u to act how Chad behaves and be more seductive and making progress to linking hot girls