I got brainwashed into wanting a slayer lifestyle

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
I got brainwashed mostly by redpill content online and also by some other people irl that as a man you are supposed to have this pua, slayer lifestyle where multiple women are attracted to you, you are able to fuck popular Stacies while never realizing that I am an average mentally ill, 5'8, balding idiot with no money.

So I implemented a completely wrong strategy for my dating life, I thought that it would be just enough if I rizzed up foids with my abundance mindset and I would easily slay and have a rotation. Instead, I should have simped and betabuxxed some LTB heavily like most average males do. I should have also took chances for sex with subhumans that I had. If I had done all that, I probably would have had a ltb/subhuman gf and few slays under my belt by now. Instead I got deluded and tried to pick up women who had Chads in their dms and pussies.

On the other hand, there is my Chad friend. Dude is good looking, born into a bloody rich family, God simply wanted him from day one to slay everything in sight and have a body count of 150+ at this point. I need heavy looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing to be able to experience a quarter of his predetermined 'success'.

Remember kids, always be objective with yourself and accept your subhumanity. Let the blackpill enlighten you. In 2024. it is over if you are subchadlite and only the looks can save you.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Pikabro, ggg.tv and 2 others
being an incel isn't any better tbh

being an incel isn't any better tbh
IMG 5132

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show