I AM GETTING AN IRIS CHANGE OPERATION HELP ME PICK COLORS! (GTFIHH MY EYE AREA IS SUBHUMAN)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Original Eye Color: Hazel (My color consists of grey, amber, and light green hues.
Classification: SUBHUMAN COLOR

Red:

Pink:

Purple:

Blue A20-40:

Light Blue A10:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green Hues: (MOST NATURAL LOOKING)

Light
Hazel:

Medium Hazel:

Super Light Greentm :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellow Amber:

Orange:

White A0:

Black T60:

Dark Brown T50:

Light Brown T30:

I got a gray one but it looks just like the fucking white one but giga dark it looks horrible so i didn't include it, what color would look the best?
I want a natural color, so I would most likely go with those in the Green category.
But the Purple looks nice as fuck to be honest, I'm not gonna lie!

This is not keratopigmentation, lazer eye, or ocular implants.
It's a new prototype technology still in testing, but I went for an online consultation and got these available colors back.
I believe for this they actually do use a lazer at first to open into the iris, and after that they inject some thick "smart" liquid (they wouldn't tell me what) of the color you want and it injects around the iris, and it forms around the original color, it seems to incorporate nanotech technology to wrap around perfectly and adjust 24 7 when needed, and I don't need to worry about being microchipped because they showed me what's in the tech and it's doesn't have a gps, mic, or camera. It is too small to have them, it does have a processor, but it is just programmed with the code or whatever to carry out the process.

They called it "Smart adaptive technology", and it sticks to the iris semi-permanently, and can be dissolved by reversal surgery. And it's only 5k to change colors, and 3k for removal. And the best part is the healing process is insane, I legit just go out of the surgery and I am fine. My eyes repair themselves, and the vision will be blurry and there will be discomfort only for 5 days though.

I feel as if this is worth it especially since the surgery is only 25k, and 5k to change colors each time I would like to (I most likely wouldn't.)

The office is in Yakutsk, Russia, and it's the best of the best technology.
I will not provide the website, or contact information, because I'm gonna be the first one to get this surgery in this community, and I don't want this to get out.
If it did, more people would get lighter eyes, and these results legit look natural.
The iris moves normal and contracts because of the smart adaptive nanotech, and it looks insane.
They sent me this VIA email, but cannot confirm if it's real result, but still looks insane. I bet it is because these niggas are legit as fuck.

This is the amber color.

I think I will get eye shape surgery first for a high PSL eye area that women want, bc my shape is subhuman AF, I listed those surgeries here: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-am-s...t-eye-area-on-this-forum-rate-my-eyes.512945/

Regardless, what color should I get? I have the money, and I could get this soon, but I think I'll wait to see what y'all think.
Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Red or yellow to finish your monster-like appearance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 17676, 1ukano and 20 others
imagine having purple eyes nigga no niggga would have this and this is the first surgery center to acctually offer that color without a custom order like keratonyc i woiulkd be a psl god if i get that feature

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, datboijj, ChristianChad and 2 others
Red or yellow to finish your monster-like appearance.
how do i look like a monster nigga?
red or yellow legit looks horrible and unnatural, it's out of the question those are probably for furries o fucking emo girls
i want a high appeal color

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, datboijj and Wallenberg
red or yellow legit looks horrible and unnatural, it's out of the question those are probably for furries o fucking emo girls
Do you think your cheeks don't look "horrible and unnatural"?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
1655446041108-png.1736963

Purple mogs hard ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Polar, Deleted member 18052 and 6 others
Do you think your cheeks don't look "horrible and unnatural"?
i think i actaully look normal and nt and if i had rounded cheeks like before i would be ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, KING REIDYZ, subhuman incel and 1 other person
1655446041108-png.1736963

Purple mogs hard ngl.
FRRR nigga i been wanting purples eyes because no one not one person on earth has or ever has had true purple amethyst eyes even elizabeth taylors was just dark blue
i justr donjt know how id be able to explain if i got it
like i got magical powwers or a genie offered it to me or its a condition lol

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 19499
FRRR nigga i been wanting purples eyes because no one not one person on earth has or ever has had true purple amethyst eyes even elizabeth taylors was just dark blue
i justr donjt know how id be able to explain if i got it
like i got magical powwers or a genie offered it to me or its a condition lol
Normies are so retarded you could tell them you got a genetic mutation for it and they'd believe you. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, LightSkinNoob, mug and 4 others
go with purple it suits you hard

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
A10

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and LooksOrDeath
Just get it over with and kill yourself you freak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver999
your eye color looks good before. that isn't the problem.

you can still change it, but you need to fix other things as a priority.

🌈 get RAINBOW RAINBOW 🌈🌈🌈🌈 CLOLOR!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
A20 is probably the best to be serious

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
“Smart technology” FUCK OFF HAHAH UR RETARDED AND GONNA GO BLIND

choose pink its very rare you'll be able to fuck emo girls

• Love it
AAAABRiM5ajHj2vvmbmsNqPPsr8xY90zP KHxecCsmqCXEZg6PUTmxOhjUF2y s2lKWQfDUqyay  lmOJ5tvx2cscwHJAg
miring lelouch maxxed purple eye chad.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16110, datboijj and 1 other person
Normies are so retarded you could tell them you got a genetic mutation for it and they'd believe you. :feelskek:
alexandrias genesis is a purple eye condition no ne has and is a myth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
your eye color looks good before. that isn't the problem.

you can still change it, but you need to fix other things as a priority.
yeah im stil getting rhinoplasty and more bone but eye color is for finish touches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 1901
“Smart technology” FUCK OFF HAHAH UR RETARDED AND GONNA GO BLIND
idrc if i have pruple eyes then im alright

blue is the standard that's why I said it

I think either blue or medium-light green would suit you
i think green fits my face but you have to have a chad face to look good with blue
and i have an incel face

• Hmm...
i think green fits my face but you have to have a chad face to look good with blue
and i have an incel face
Harmony is what makes you a chad, not certain features.
"Chad face" has a wide jaw but there are chads with normal jaws, giving them a wider jaw will make them less attractive usually.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Harmony is what makes you a chad, not certain features.
"Chad face" has a wide jaw but there are chads with normal jaws, giving them a wider jaw will make them less attractive usually.
ok lookin at my face how can i get better harmony be honest dont lie

• +1
Bro customizing himself like a roblox character

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and LightSkinNoob
purple looks great, but it not natural

i'd still go with purple, just because it mogs

Don't phuck with your eyes, pal!

Don’t do it your color is already good james, hazel green eyes are the most rares of eye cl’or and the best looking one imo, if u had dark brown eyes i would say otherwise

• Love it
Don’t do it your color is already good james, hazel green eyes are the most rares of eye cl’or and the best looking one imo, if u had dark brown eyes i would say otherwise
yeah i know its statiscally rarer than blue eyes but that doesnt mean blue eyes look better

i think i have to havepurple tho for exotic appeal

• Ugh..
Reactions: Manu le coq
Don't phuck with your eyes, pal!
its the only way
ive never been complimented for my eyes irl lmfao
over if u have never been complimented for your eyes by a girl in real life

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
purple looks great, but it not natural

i'd still go with purple, just because it mogs
fr niggaaa who the fuckc can say they have purple eyes?
if i get that shit i would become a male model instantly

don't suck your cheeks in and don't squint so hard
bro i dont squint at all in my pictures and my cheeks are like this due to body fat only

Bro customizing himself like a roblox character
well thats what u have to do ewhen you were born with subpar subhuman genetics
women love good gfenetics
if you dont have good genetics this is what u must do or rope

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
bro i dont squint at all in my pictures and my cheeks are like this due to body fat only
send a seriously normal picture of yourself, without extreme posing and all. Take it right now.

So the reason you descended so hard was because you listened to autists on this forum and went and did unnecessary shit to your face. Now you’re gonna repeat this and become even more subhuman? Go ahead at this point you‘re just a meme no one will ever take you seriously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Mike141, Patriot and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
So the reason you descended so hard was because you listened to autists on this forum and went and did unnecessary shit to your face. Now you’re gonna repeat this and become even more subhuman? Go ahead at this point you‘re just a meme no one will ever take you seriously
People on this thread are trolling and want to see him descend even more and go blind 🤮