After many years I took my revenge on one of my bully

OP is a pathetic castrated bitch for using holding a grudge for years and using slander and reputation destruction to get revenge like a woman. He is to blame for not standing up for himself & punching the guy back when it mattered.

consider to kill yourself.

JFL at how much reacts I’ve gotten, I live rent free in your weak heads. Don’t call it cope when you know you’ve seen how Muslims can get, I’d literally bash your head in for this irl. So stop getting mad and reacting to me like babies idgaf. :feelsgah:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
giphy.gif

Fuck these nigger zoomers who say this isnt the right thing to do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
JFL at how much reacts I’ve gotten, I live rent free in your weak heads. Don’t call it cope when you know you’ve seen how Muslims can get, I’d literally bash your head in for this irl. So stop getting mad and reacting to me like babies idgaf. :feelsgah:

You wouldn't do shit you weak faggot. kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore and Danish_Retard
You wouldn't do shit you weak faggot. kill yourself.
Keep coping buddyo IslamMaxxed vs BlackPillMaxxed, who will win? Subhumans rotting in their basement or MuslimMaxxed so arrangemarrige maxxed with stacey while I kill terrorists?

Keep coping buddyo IslamMaxxed vs BlackPillMaxxed, who will win? Subhumans rotting in their basement or MuslimMaxxed so arrangemarrige maxxed with stacey while I kill terrorists?

JustRopeBro. bet most people here can crush you like a cockroach. stacey my ass. such a good muslim that made an account on this subhumans forum. sure buddy. you're weak and god isn't real. the only thing that would save you irl is begging like a little girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074
JustRopeBro. bet most people here can crush you like a cockroach. stacey my ass. such a good muslim that made an account on this subhumans forum. sure buddy. you're weak and god isn't real. the only thing that would save you irl is begging like a little girl.
JFL if you assume I'm weak irl LOL yet endorse people using the tactics of women

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NaturalDisaster and Subhuman Philtrum
98NJqx4

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
after all of that you didnt fight back once
plus how ugly are you it seems like your pheno was designed for being bullied
Exactly HOW is fighting back going to help if almost whole school is laughing at you? You're going to beat them all up? I could understand if you had one bully, but this guy literally had so many.
Stop being a asshole, this guy endured a lot of bullying, and now you're crying that some drug dealer got caught and asshole lost his bartendering job? They ruined OPs youth.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, johncruz12345, Zeta ascended and 6 others
man idk, they probably grew and changed after hs. I would've never snitched even my enemy, to a police, but guess that big mouthed brainlet deserved it. whatever makes u go through the day
Some of them did change, many others are losing hair so they don't reside in the top hierarchy of society anymore because they are losing their looks. They also lost many of their friends/connections they had in high school and they are low IQ to begin with. Some others are still jerks...this bartender was one who still lived a good life (from what I could tell from his IG), now he's fired. Even if he gets another job he won't be at a bar so high status as the one who worked before where lots of good looking girls were going. And if he gets another job I'll start again until he loses that job too by slowly destroying his reputation on that bar too. Keep in mind those aren't people who came from well off families...losing the job and their only stream of income for them is much worse than getting punched in the face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9344, Eccedentesiast and 4 others
High effort tbh very impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 9344, whiteissuperior and 3 others
giga cope, some kid got bullied so hard, he came into school, whipped out a knife and got laughed out by students and teachers. No one was threatened and now he's in the pen doing a couple of years.
that sounds so bad

he must have been the joke of the school

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
OP is a pathetic castrated bitch for using holding a grudge for years and using slander and reputation destruction to get revenge like a woman. He is to blame for not standing up for himself & punching the guy back when it mattered.

Most bullied victims have poor abusive home and often not good looking which cause low self esteem which then cause them to be powerless. While bullies have the oppositie good home great parents good looks etc.

So you really cant blame bully victims. Very shortsighted of you .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
how did you not turn into another ER tbh? Do you have a list of everybody who has wronged you?
I was always good at school and could enroll in a top university and moneymax, which indeed is what I've done. My family was also pretty redpilled and paid for surgeries to looksmax. Those two things changed me life, going ER wouldn't have worked for me.....I'd have ended up dead or serving a life sentence
I do remember people who wronged me yes, I'm actively getting my revenge to the biggest bullies who used their dominance towards me to get girls and making my life hell. Many others at my school just followed them and had a support role but were more passive, they laughed along when they bullied me but had a secondary role

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9344 and Danish_Retard
that sounds so bad

he must have been the joke of the school
wasn't even like that. He was coasting for 4 year straight, and then on the last year he got in bed with fraudstars and gangbangers. Dumbass a fucked up a job and guys were hassling him for cash, almost robbed him and his mum right after they withdrawed cash from an ATM. He couldn't be touched, so fraudstars made an example out him.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and turkproducer
To people asking me what bullying I experienced in middle and high school, here is a post I wrote a while ago detailing them (I copy and past it here):

"
Anyway here are just SOME of the worst bullying episodes I endured:

- In middle school I went to the bathroom and some bullies threw firecrackers in there while I was inside pissing, then they pushed the door closed to prevent me from escaping and get caught in the explosion. They could almost killing me, only by sheer luck I wasn't injured seriously.

- In middle school I got asked "from what planet are you from?" from the most popular girls in my school.

- In middle school I was nicknamed "spastic" by all my class and the classes near mine

- In middle school I got asked why I don't kill myself

- In high school every year there was a competition in which we had to choose mister and miss of the school (the hottest guy and girl). One year the bullies in my class thought that it would be funny if a "ugly loser" like me would get elected "mister school". My school was big (more than 1000 students) so they needed lots of votes to get me elected mister school. But since these bullies had a lot of friends, they told everybody to vote for me and so, eventually, I did get elected mister school and had to hold a speech in a podium in front of everybody (1000 students) while they all laughed hard.

- In high school there was a competition between guys in which the guy that threw the eraser (big one) and hit me the hardest (in the face mostly) win. Still got some marks.

- In high school my classmates during a break yelled to all the school that I was a virgin and asked all the girls if they would be interested to date me. Everybody were laughing so hard.

- During gym classes they all throw balls and various objects at me and I always got picked as last (after all the girls, including the fat ones).

- In high school during breaks they used me as the guy that had to buy them water and pizza (standing in line for them), while they chilled outside

- While on a school trip a bully was harassing me on my seat pushing it very hard, eventually the seat broke. The professors came there and asked what happened, the bully said "he broke his seat!!", I tried to say that it wasn't true and that he pushed it hard for hours but all the other guys (and girls) told the teacher it was my fault because the bully was popular and their friend so I eventually had to re-pay the seat
Hard to prove the opposite, when everybody is for the bully

- In high school during gym class while I was away my classmates stole my pants and other clothes I was wearing (and the ones of the gym class) so I had to get out of there on my boxer. When the teacher asked questions they said they had no idea where my clothes were. There were lots of laugh and pics taken, people of other classes came to see me half naked....eventually they gave me a short pants of another guys (it was winter)"
like i mean after all of that if you didnt explode their brains ur a pussy tbh lol, the minimum you could do was to carve their body with a knife jfl, the only time i was phisically bullied i beated the shit up of the kid and got transferred to another school ( cause this pussy would prob gang on me with his pussies friends )
psychological abuse it was ok for what you did, but they physically abused u bro thats fucked up you should stab them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5891, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Exactly HOW is fighting back going to help if almost whole school is laughing at you? You're going to beat them all up? I could understand if you had one bully, but this guy literally had so many.
Stop being a asshole, this guy endured a lot of bullying, and now you're crying that some drug dealer got caught and asshole lost his bartendering job? They ruined OPs youth.
becuase he was a pussy and an easy target
he shouldve stuck up for himself instead of being a little bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
I was always good at school and could enroll in a top university and moneymax, which indeed is what I've done. My family was also pretty redpilled and paid for surgeries to looksmax. Those two things changed me life, going ER wouldn't have worked for me.....I'd have ended up dead or serving a life sentence
I do remember people who wronged me yes, I'm actively getting my revenge to the biggest bullies who used their dominance towards me to get girls and making my life hell. Many others at my school just followed them and had a support role but were more passive, they laughed along when they bullied me but had a secondary role
do you fuck with the followers or just the main bullies?

What a pathetic sack of human shit, may god torment you forever in hell. Remember theres a reason you were weak and pathetic and you still are. The way you backbite and cause mischief in order to chaos, by the words of god I'd kill you irl.
t. bartender

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and 6’1cel
This guy tormented me back in high school. He worked as a barman in a fancy big bar in my native city (over 1+million citizens) and he bragged about it on his Instagram and said he met so many girls thanks to his job. I wanted to get back at him from the hell he caused me during high school so I devised a plan. You can write reviews on that bar on google and in the last 3 years I created more than 20 gmail accounts and slowly started to review random places with them to appear like legit accounts. To leverage the damage I made 70% of the fake accounts posting like a female. After at least 5-6 months since I started the accounts and each account had already more than 20 reviews I posted a review about the bar. Of course not all at the same....each every month or two. I'm doing this since almost 3 years. I rated the bar with one star with each account and in all of them I made clear the reason was a bigot, misogynist, sexually aggressive and rude barman describing in detail the barman I was referring to. As I said I made most of these comment as a female so to compound the damage.
After all this time I finally won, the guy got fired last week. Getting revenge is a very sweet feeling, especially after all this time passed (more than 10 years). He probably doesn't even remember me anymore, but that bastard forgot that it's never too late to fight back, especially now thanks to Internet. I feel so happy now, it's like a huge burden exited my body. Of course if he get another job I'll keep writing bad reviews about him in that bar too, but I doubt he get another one....words spread and nobody want a barman accused by multiple females (ie my fake accounts) of being a dangerous sexual predator.
F U C K I N G B A S E D

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
Life is is not fair, so why try fighting back physically instead of using guns, poison or bombs?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Lux
OP how old were this guys when they bullied you? If they were under 15 i think revenge would be wrong, because they are immature and underdeveloped brains, but at that 15 and beyond revenge is based imo.

Also, is there going to be a limit to how much you fuck their lives up, or will they deal with your manipulation until theyre in a care home?

do you fuck with the followers or just the main bullies?
the main bullies, the others turned out to normal people later on, some are now very nice to me but probably only because I looksmaxed and moneymaxed, doubt they would be nice if I still were a loser
If I took my revenge on everybody who laughed about me I'd have to fight 1,000 people...my whole school and beyond. There is no point, those were passive beta for the most part. The main bullies were the ones who always started the thing against me and the ones I'm actively targeting now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Baldingman1998 and crosshold
OP how old were this guys when they bullied you? If they were under 15 i think revenge would be wrong, because they are immature and underdeveloped brains, but at that 15 and beyond revenge is based imo.

Also, is there going to be a limit to how much you fuck their lives up, or will they deal with your manipulation until theyre in a care home?
It happened throughout middle and high school
Tbh I just wish them the worst so for my part I'll keep ruining their life as much as I can from the background, I have enough money now to damage their reputation in so many ways and with internet I can act totally anonymous. When I get an idea on how I can fuck with them I do it...slowly, without any hurry, a good job takes time to accomplish. For example some months ago I learned about deepfakes and I got an idea on how to use it to fuck with a former bully of mine. I can pay somebody (or learn on my own) to put his face on another person's one that was fucking a tranny and make it seems he was the one fucking the tranny and then share the pics with a fake facebook account on his all friends list using an anonymous server that hide my identity completely. Deepfakes allow you to even make video look very real and copy with accuracy the voice too so theoretically it's possible to do it even on a video and if possible I'll choose a guy with a small dick to compound the damage even more.

Of course you can't do that with anybody, you must know his backstory and do the right work and it has to be believable. For example this guy posted pics of his holidays in Thailand so you can use that tranny thing on him and then plaster the date on the pic that coincide with his vacation there to make it even more believable. It's not something you can do in a couple of days, it takes time...you need to think it through but late revenge is very sweet and now I have enough money to waste on things like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9344
It happened throughout middle and high school
Tbh I just wish them the worst so for my part I'll keep ruining their life as much as I can from the background, I have enough money now to damage their reputation in so many ways and with internet I can act totally anonymous. When I get an idea on how I can fuck with them I do it...slowly, without any hurry, a good job takes time to accomplish. For example some months ago I learned about deepfakes and I got an idea on how to use it to fuck with a former bully of mine. I can pay somebody (or learn on my own) to put his face on another person's one that was fucking a tranny and make it seems he was the one fucking the tranny and then share the pics with a fake facebook account on his all friends list using an anonymous server that hide my identity completely. Deepfakes allow you to even make video look very real and copy with accuracy the voice too so theoretically it's possible to do it even on a video and if possible I'll choose a guy with a small dick to compound the damage even more.

Of course you can't do that with anybody, you must know his backstory and do the right work and it has to be believable. For example this guy posted pics of his holidays in Thailand so you can use that tranny thing on him and then plaster the date on the pic that coincide with his vacation there to make it even more believable. It's not something you can do in a couple of days, it takes time...you need to think it through but late revenge is very sweet and now I have enough money to waste on things like that

How old is high school in Italy?

Also will you fuck with this guy who got fired from the bar, until hes 80? :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074
@Noodlewhore keep it up brah

How old is high school in Italy?

Also will you fuck with this guy who got fired from the bar, until hes 80? :lul: :lul: :lul:
from 14yo to 18yo

I don't know, whenever I get an idea to fuck with him I'll do it. Honestly I got unlucky I went to high school before the smartphone technology began. It would be so easy to make a bully shut the hell up using technology, the liberal social agenda and the love to virtue signal (or should i say fake virtue signal) of people. These days if you get harshly bullied you can just take your phone and secretly record the audio of the abuse (without telling him). Do that for many weeks and then start to video record. I'm absolutely sure the bully will get livid that your are recording his behaviour but keep doing that. Since the bully will have the approval of everybody around him (he's popular often) record also their reactions. They will call you creepy but that's because they don't want a "lower human" to defend himself. Then go to the police station and hand out the audios and video recordings filing a lawsuit against the bullies. There is gonna be a huge backlash I guarantee you because society love to virtue signal and girls especially don't want to be seen taking the stance of bigot, dehumanizing behaviour. All the females influencers and celebrities love to virtue signal and push forward the liberal agenda, so they got to align, it's womens' nature.

If you are enough low inhibition you can call tv networks and local newspapers and hand them out the audio and video recording too. They are always on the lookout for articles like that because they also love to push the liberal agenda and bash discriminatory and non inclusive behaviour. Since you have the proofs nobody can side with the bully now. The public backlash will be enormous. If you high IQ you can even wear a very famous player tshirt on when bullied or a celiebrity thshirt or whatever and then video record the bullying. You'll almost surely get his/her support, lots of perks and the societal backlash will be even more. It's game over for the bully, nobody can stand such social pressure no matter how many (fake) connection he got. Friends are all fake, once everybody is turning against you...they will all abandon ship and will turn side.

Over for the bully.

Unfortunately I went to high school before the technology revolution and the liberal agenda

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Baldingman1998, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
fucking genius if true

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
If they dont understand this , this means they never seen real bullying

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigBiceps
Bro just stfu your fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Danish_Retard and Kristin