After many years I took my revenge on one of my bully

Even in India, I was a subhuman, so I’ve had similar experiences. When I first read this, I was in shock that anyone could be so sociopathic. But as I continued the thread, especially after reading what they did to OP, I can’t even say I blame him. Rather, I’d say it’s based. This is revenge like a woman would get abd you know what, it’s better!

Most people who are bullied just move on and deal with the trauma alone. It takes a true dark triad sociopath to hold an active grudge that long and get revenge that hard. I don’t think I have it in me to do something like this, so I’m mirin you hard asf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9344 and Danish_Retard
Even in India, I was a subhuman, so I’ve had similar experiences. When I first read this, I was in shock that anyone could be so sociopathic. But as I continued the thread, especially after reading what they did to OP, I can’t even say I blame him. Rather, I’d say it’s based. This is revenge like a woman would get abd you know what, it’s better!

Most people who are bullied just move on and deal with the trauma alone. It takes a true dark triad sociopath to hold an active grudge that long and get revenge that hard. I don’t think I have it in me to do something like this, so I’m mirin you hard asf.
TBH I respect holding a grudge this long. I've forgiven everyone that has wronged me, even though I've probably been beaten just as bad physically as OP.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Baldingman1998, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
I see you replied confused @Muktar just because someone made you suffer doesn't mean you do the same in Islam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
I see you replied confused @Muktar just because someone made you suffer doesn't mean you do the same in Islam.
No. An eye for an eye is based af in Islam. if some one makes me suffer I will make them suffer even worse if they aren't my family members/close friends JFL. Revenge is better than forgiveness sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 2634
No. An eye for an eye is based af in Islam. if some one makes me suffer I will make them suffer even worse if they aren't my family members/close friends JFL. Revenge is better than forgiveness sometimes.
Brother justice and revenge are two different things, justice is the right thing and theres ways to go upon this. Revenge aka what OP did by using lies and deciept is that of what the shaytan do which is prohibited in islam. If someone does you wrong go about righting it using Islam not unjustly by causing chaos and lying to torment them. Do you not trust in Allah as the most knowing and the best of judges? Then why are you using deceit which is prohibited to go upon this? Also anyone that does not forgive a muslim before death will be asked about it in yawmal qiyama. Forgiveness is not a choice, you don't do it for the person, you do it for allah. Also do not used "based" in terms of religion of allah brother. Do not let looksmaxxing go above deen, allah has told us he has made humans as the best of which they are, "Do not change my creation".

Brother justice and revenge are two different things, justice is the right thing and theres ways to go upon this. Revenge aka what OP did by using lies and deciept is that of what the shaytan do which is prohibited in islam. If someone does you wrong go about righting it using Islam not unjustly by causing chaos and lying to torment them. Do you not trust in Allah as the most knowing and the best of judges? Then why are you using deceit which is prohibited to go upon this? Also anyone that does not forgive a muslim before death will be asked about it in yawmal qiyama. Forgiveness is not a choice, you don't do it for the person, you do it for allah. Also do not used "based" in terms of religion of allah brother. Do not let looksmaxxing go above deen, allah has told us he has made humans as the best of which they are, "Do not change my creation".
I'd say what OP is doing is definately justice, the man was bullied for years throughout high school, the dude that bullied OP worked at a HARAM job: bartender. The only part I don't agree with in OP's post is dthe libel & deceit which he used against the bartender guy. OP CAN be arrest for libel & deceit if his enemies/bullies ever found out & sued him he can go to the pen for it. Also, Looksmaxing is not haram, it's at best Makhruh/ مكروه‎. Looksmaxxes such as softmaxxing can still be done without physically changing God's creation.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'd say what OP is doing is definately justice, the man was bullied for years throughout high school, the dude that bullied OP worked at a HARAM job: bartender. The only part I don't agree with in OP's post is dthe libel & deceit which he used against the bartender guy. OP CAN be arrest for libel & deceit if his enemies/bullies ever found out & sued him he can go to the pen for it. Also, Looksmaxing is not haram, it's at best Makhruh/ مكروه‎. Looksmaxxes such as softmaxxing can still be done without physically changing God's creation.
Why does it matter if someone is non muslim or doing haram stuff, that doesn't justify ruining their lives because theyre non muslim and doing haram. What kind of logic is this? Just because someone is doing haram you get to do haram on them?

GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD,YOURE LYING AND CREATING FALSE THINGS IN ORDER TO DESTROY SOMEONETHATS HARAM.

Why does it matter if someone is non muslim or doing haram stuff, that doesn't justify ruining their lives because theyre non muslim and doing haram. What kind of logic is this? Just because someone is doing haram you get to do haram on them?

GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD,YOURE LYING AND CREATING FALSE THINGS IN ORDER TO DESTROY SOMEONETHATS HARAM.

View attachment 848857View attachment 848860View attachment 848861
They bulled @Noodlewhore to the point that they asked him ''why didn't you kill yourself yet''. @Noodlewhore has every right to get revenge, & revenge IS NOT HARAM. The kid had been bullied throughtout his entire schoollife, he deserves his Justice.

They bulled @Noodlewhore to the point that they asked him ''why didn't you kill yourself yet''. @Noodlewhore has every right to get revenge, & revenge IS NOT HARAM. The kid had been bullied throughtout his entire schoollife, he deserves his Justice.
You really need to relearn Islam this is pure hatred and don't say I'm a liberal muslim. I've participated in stoning evil people in my country, this however is not Islamic and the fact you can't grasp that what he did is haram is so stupid. Lying is haram point blank.

• JFL
@Noodlewhore why you were bullied tho? It was because of your looks? Race? You have autism ?

How old are you now?
You got therapy for what happened in the past or something ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
You really need to relearn Islam this is pure hatred and don't say I'm a liberal muslim. I've participated in stoning evil people in my country, this however is not Islamic and the fact you can't grasp that what he did is haram is so stupid. Lying is haram point blank.
What country are you from?

How old is high school in Italy?

Also will you fuck with this guy who got fired from the bar, until hes 80? :lul: :lul: :lul:
This nigga will get his son even to keep fucking with his bullies, and will have this buy fuckery going for multiple generations. From son to grandson and so on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
It's true, my bullies made my life miserable in high school and since then I swore that I would take my revenge on all of them without of course compromising my life. This episode here isn't even that crazy....I made some bullies's life hell.

I filed a lawsuit against another one of my bully telling the police he was a drug dealer (he truly was). He was so dumbass that he said that all the time to brag with females and increase his status, he thought I was weak and harmless, poor loser if he thought I wouldn't take my revenge. So once I secretly pulled out my phone and recorded it, then went to the police station and filed the lawsuit giving them the audio as proof. Here is proof to the non believers, and the police then searched his house and found the drugs. He got into problems with justice albeit I don't know how serious since I don't live there anymore and he set his social media to private or deleted them:

View attachment 847074

I made another one of my bully broke up with his girlfriend after through a combo of fake IG's profiles I managed his girlfriend to believe he cheated on her multiple times with multiple girls.

Other bullies also got taught a lesson, some through me, others through nature (one of them died of cancer).

Technology is god send for taking revenge on bullies and a late revenge is so good.
i support you as long as your victims actually deserve it

• +1
muslim iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10569
Whats wrong with stoning filthy people who rape, murder, steal or act deviantly?
Did the people you killed. Do the last one only? Or did they kill ?

To people asking me what bullying I experienced in middle and high school, here is a post I wrote a while ago detailing them (I copy and past it here):

"
Anyway here are just SOME of the worst bullying episodes I endured:

- In middle school I went to the bathroom and some bullies threw firecrackers in there while I was inside pissing, then they pushed the door closed to prevent me from escaping and get caught in the explosion. They could almost killing me, only by sheer luck I wasn't injured seriously.

- In middle school I got asked "from what planet are you from?" from the most popular girls in my school.

- In middle school I was nicknamed "spastic" by all my class and the classes near mine

- In middle school I got asked why I don't kill myself

- In high school every year there was a competition in which we had to choose mister and miss of the school (the hottest guy and girl). One year the bullies in my class thought that it would be funny if a "ugly loser" like me would get elected "mister school". My school was big (more than 1000 students) so they needed lots of votes to get me elected mister school. But since these bullies had a lot of friends, they told everybody to vote for me and so, eventually, I did get elected mister school and had to hold a speech in a podium in front of everybody (1000 students) while they all laughed hard.

- In high school there was a competition between guys in which the guy that threw the eraser (big one) and hit me the hardest (in the face mostly) win. Still got some marks.

- In high school my classmates during a break yelled to all the school that I was a virgin and asked all the girls if they would be interested to date me. Everybody were laughing so hard.

- During gym classes they all throw balls and various objects at me and I always got picked as last (after all the girls, including the fat ones).

- In high school during breaks they used me as the guy that had to buy them water and pizza (standing in line for them), while they chilled outside

- While on a school trip a bully was harassing me on my seat pushing it very hard, eventually the seat broke. The professors came there and asked what happened, the bully said "he broke his seat!!", I tried to say that it wasn't true and that he pushed it hard for hours but all the other guys (and girls) told the teacher it was my fault because the bully was popular and their friend so I eventually had to re-pay the seat
Hard to prove the opposite, when everybody is for the bully

- In high school during gym class while I was away my classmates stole my pants and other clothes I was wearing (and the ones of the gym class) so I had to get out of there on my boxer. When the teacher asked questions they said they had no idea where my clothes were. There were lots of laugh and pics taken, people of other classes came to see me half naked....eventually they gave me a short pants of another guys (it was winter)"
They will perish

Based. Get some revenge on the females who bullied you as well

• +1
Wanting to continue making him losing his job states that you havent got over it so maybe you should find a way to heal ur scars
Im not taking the side of the bullies just sharing a thought