After my first thread, I feel all hope is lost

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Joined
May 20, 2020
Posts
5,186
Reputation
8,670
I posted my first thread, which had my side profile, here- https://looksmax.org/threads/op-do-i-have-a-receding-chin.143563/

I guess now I know why I am a KHHV. It really hurt seeing the "it's over comments" over and over again. I don't even have enough money to begin surgeries, and by the time I do have the money, I will be out of college. What do I do? I'm very depressed now, I should have never posted it in the first place. I feel myself spiraling out.
 
you wish you remained bluepilled?
 
you wish you remained bluepilled?
Yes. My mental health had been spiraling out the past few days. It's like now I know the reason for the constant disgust in people's eyes when they see me
 
Yes. My mental health had been spiraling out the past few days. It's like now I know the reason for the constant disgust in people's eyes when they see me
stop being so whiny faggot.
you are not the only one.
you can make money in college and collect for surgeries. i hate "it's over" mentality.
You are not truecel but just recessed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Gargantuan, stuckneworleans and 6 others
Yes. My mental health had been spiraling out the past few days. It's like now I know the reason for the constant disgust in people's eyes when they see me
It is what it is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
stop being so whiny faggot.
you are not the only one.
you can make money in college and collect for surgeries. i hate "it's over" mentality.
You are not truecel but just recessed.
I've never seen a "rate me" thread with so many "It's overs". Granted I've been here for only a few days.
 
I've never seen a "rate me" thread with so many "It's overs". Granted I've been here for only a few days.
you are a whiny bitch. stop the self hate.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Last edited:
Im trying to. Do I just remove myself from all these looksmaxx forums and just live my life?
you are not that ugly why you even feel in that way.
it looks like your chin recessed and it's can be solved. so why you feel so depressed about it ?
 
If you are mentally weak than don’t join PSL sites
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and BonesAndHarmony
you are not that ugly why you even feel in that way.
it looks like your chin recessed and it's can be solved. so why you feel so depressed about it ?
Because I don't have the money to fix it. And I'm mostly depressed becuase it was likely due to 15 years of mouthbreathing growing up. This gives me alot of self hatred for some reason.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
If you really feel that way then you have to leave. Some people just aren’t built to take criticism (women) and it’s be better if you just forget about this site

And I checked your side profile, it is indeed over.
 
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4444 and Luke LLL
If you really feel that way then you have to leave. Some people just aren’t built to take criticism (women) and it’s be better if you just forget about this site

And I checked your side profile, it is indeed over.
Do people say "it's over" jokingly here? Or do they (and you) actually believe that it is truly over. I want to know before I leave this site
 
mouthbreathing
cope. i have been mouthbreathing always due to nose problems. my sisters too. we don't have any recession in maxilla and chin.
stop coping and work hard. this is the only thing we can do.
i don't have money too but i'm collecting one by one. sooner or later i'll be ascend in a way.

it's your life bro. ldar with self hate or work hard for better.
 
Do people say "it's over" jokingly here? Or do they (and you) actually believe that it is truly over. I want to know before I leave this site

Believe which ever one makes you feel better bro
 
post ur frontal
 
Believe which ever one makes you feel better bro
I don't want to cope anymore. I truly want to know if it is actually over.
post ur frontal
I don't want to for privacy reasons, but I will I will pm you. Make a chat with me, I don't know how. Also, if anyone else wants to see my frontal make a chat with me
 
I don't want to cope anymore. I truly want to know if it is actually over.

701AD0A4 7C30 4C33 B233 5FD3BA8CBD6C
F3FB1424 9237 4379 806D 9FBD5B9EB657


If we’re only taking your side into account then yes, it is indeed over. I’m sorry OP
 
I posted my first thread, which had my side profile, here- https://looksmax.org/threads/op-do-i-have-a-receding-chin.143563/

I guess now I know why I am a KHHV. It really hurt seeing the "it's over comments" over and over again. I don't even have enough money to begin surgeries, and by the time I do have the money, I will be out of college. What do I do? I'm very depressed now, I should have never posted it in the first place. I feel myself spiraling out.
Whiny low T bitch. Stop with this defeatist shit. At this point maybe you should hate yourself, looking at how much a pussy you are. Post your frontal pic. And yes judging from side profile it’s over, but it’s over for most of the forum so you aren’t alone don’t act like you’re the only unlucky one.
 
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Aesthetics_III
Whiny low T bitch. Stop with this defeatist shit. At this point maybe you should hate yourself, looking at how much a pussy you are. Post your frontal pic. And yes judging from side profile it’s over, but it’s over for most of the forum so you aren’t alone don’t act like you’re the only unlucky one.
Pm me if you want my frontals.

It's hard not to whine when I look exactly like this
701AD0A4 7C30 4C33 B233 5FD3BA8CBD6C
 
It’s better to understand why people treat you the way they do and know that there is a way to fix it, than not know at all and be confused. Ignorance isn’t always bliss. Sorry for those comments man, I hope you ascend.
 
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and randomvanish
could be much worse and you're a good candidate for surgery.
as tempting as it is to do, don't beat yourself up about mouth breathing and incorrect posture and lifestyle and shit, no good can come of it.

I hope that's true. My frontal is exponentially better than my profile
it's very true
>>>
 
When people here say it's over they mean you'll never be a handsome guy just like 80-90% of the population. Don't get too sad about it, majority of guys here are not that much better than you. Like I said, I have a similar profile, there's not much we can do, that's just life, some people are born with excellent forward growth, others like me and you are born with the classic mouthbreather profile. All we can do is cope with hardmewing and chin surgery.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4444, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Lefort III or rope OP
youre-weak-memegenerator-net-youre-weak-frank-costanza-meme-53657119.png
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lookismfugee
Frontal>Profile anyway
Cope, profile is very important too, a bird side profile is a death sentence and with such a profile the frontal wont be great neither
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 1332
Post frontal or gtfo. Side profile isn't everything, but tbh it's not looking good for you
 
grow a beard; until then, work out and learn how to talk to people
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Whiny low T bitch. Stop with this defeatist shit. At this point maybe you should hate yourself, looking at how much a pussy you are. Post your frontal pic. And yes judging from side profile it’s over, but it’s over for most of the forum so you aren’t alone don’t act like you’re the only unlucky one.
Brutal looksmax cemetery pill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
its never over, work as hard as you fucking can and save up as much money as you can, by 22 could be surgery maxxed and workout hard in the gym. roping is one of the most selfish and cowardly things you could do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
poor greycel got blackpilled. look forward to watching your life go down the drain OP
 
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
recessed maxilla abomination.

iu


img_20191003_212422__01-jpg.417211


WVSzTcM



I am glad I am not as ugly as you, if I woke up one day and realized my face looks like I smashed into a brick wall I would suicide for sure.



















































Every single bone in your face that can be recessed is recessed, it's not just your chin you should be worried about!


Cage scream


I truly feel sorry for you indeed, You would need 20 surgeries to fix everything wrong with your fucked up face, 20 surgeries that will never happen, and even if they did your face would be fucked up like a bogdoganoff.

iu


You look like shit and will remain incel forever, your fantasies of teenage and young adult romance will never come true, and then the young loves you never had will haunt you for the rest of my life. You are sad pathetic little man and you have my pity.

Tenor 1


go jerk off and forget it.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, lookismfugee and stuckneworleans
recessed maxilla abomination.

iu


img_20191003_212422__01-jpg.417211


View attachment 418405


I am glad I am not as ugly as you, if I woke up one day and realized my face looks like I smashed into a brick wall I would suicide for sure.

View attachment 418407

















































Every single bone in your face that can be recessed is recessed, it's not just your chin you should be worried about!


View attachment 418399

I truly feel sorry for you indeed, You would need 20 surgeries to fix everything wrong with your fucked up face, 20 surgeries that will never happen, and even if they did your face would be fucked up like a bogdoganoff.

iu


You look like shit and will remain incel forever, your fantasies of teenage and young adult romance will never come true, and then the young loves you never had will haunt you for the rest of my life. You are sad pathetic little man and you have my pity.

View attachment 418412

go jerk off and forget it.
why would you even make this?

fucking loser
 
recessed maxilla abomination.

iu


img_20191003_212422__01-jpg.417211


View attachment 418405


I am glad I am not as ugly as you, if I woke up one day and realized my face looks like I smashed into a brick wall I would suicide for sure.

View attachment 418407

















































Every single bone in your face that can be recessed is recessed, it's not just your chin you should be worried about!


View attachment 418399

I truly feel sorry for you indeed, You would need 20 surgeries to fix everything wrong with your fucked up face, 20 surgeries that will never happen, and even if they did your face would be fucked up like a bogdoganoff.

iu


You look like shit and will remain incel forever, your fantasies of teenage and young adult romance will never come true, and then the young loves you never had will haunt you for the rest of my life. You are sad pathetic little man and you have my pity.

View attachment 418412

go jerk off and forget it.
Is this a troll? Fuck you, faggot.

Reported.

Send me a picture of your face, you insecure projecting little bitch
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08, BPDexhead, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
You need every orthognathic surgery out there.
Im sorry, but thats reality. Its better to be told the truth than being lied on.
ignore the haters insulting, they arent in a much better position. They are happy to found someone they can pick on in order to feel better.
You are at least 6'1 ft, face is more important but at least you got the height. Can you fix your recession yes? Can you fix manletism? No.
pm your frontal and full side profile, I will try to help you as much possible
Message @Lorsss
he can help you much better
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 6310, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
Post frontal or gtfo. Side profile isn't everything, but tbh it's not looking good for you
That's autistic, profile doesn't matter much. If you are decent looking from the front but birdcel from profile normies won't consider you ugly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
That's autistic, profile doesn't matter much. If you are decent looking from the front but birdcel from profile normies won't consider you ugly
the autist blocked out his entire jawline, no wonder he looks so recessed. it's not an accurate representation of reality.
 
poor greycel got blackpilled. look forward to watching your life go down the drain OP
another day another end of coping brutal. psl indeed takes no prisioners
Is this a troll? Fuck you, faggot.

Reported.

Send me a picture of your face, you insecure projecting little bitch
man i think lookism net would be more ur speed if u cant get along with meanies
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and AutisticBeaner
Is this a troll? Fuck you, faggot.

Reported.

Send me a picture of your face, you insecure projecting little bitch
Bro it's so obvious that you're a soyboy numale from r*ddit
 
I don't use reddit. This nigger basically told me to kill myself.
You dumb cuck, it's the culture here on PSL forums. You should have lurked first, you don't belong. You are like a woman in a group of men, your estrogenic scent sticks out.
 
recessed maxilla abomination.

iu


img_20191003_212422__01-jpg.417211


View attachment 418405


I am glad I am not as ugly as you, if I woke up one day and realized my face looks like I smashed into a brick wall I would suicide for sure.

View attachment 418407

















































Every single bone in your face that can be recessed is recessed, it's not just your chin you should be worried about!


View attachment 418399

I truly feel sorry for you indeed, You would need 20 surgeries to fix everything wrong with your fucked up face, 20 surgeries that will never happen, and even if they did your face would be fucked up like a bogdoganoff.

iu


You look like shit and will remain incel forever, your fantasies of teenage and young adult romance will never come true, and then the young loves you never had will haunt you for the rest of my life. You are sad pathetic little man and you have my pity.

View attachment 418412

go jerk off and forget it.
Stare
 
I don't use reddit. This nigger basically told me to kill myself.
okay are u from reddit 2.0? which board fit r9k? just man up bro :feelsez:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BPDexhead
You dumb cuck, it's the culture here on PSL forums. You should have lurked first, you don't belong. You are like a woman in a group of men, your estrogenic scent sticks out.
You saw me before will mastic gum help me gain sex appeal by chewing plus gymcelling? You said I wasn’t neccesarily ugly just lack sex appeal
 
okay are u from reddit 2.0? which board fit r9k?
I'm not from anything, I just stumbled across this site. I just wanted my shit to be rated.
 

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
44
mxl4chi1
M
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
20
Views
67
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Replies
19
Views
79
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
77taku
Replies
12
Views
102
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
27
Views
93
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top