After my first thread, I feel all hope is lost

I'm not from anything, I just stumbled across this site. I just wanted my shit to be rated.
guess gandy wanted u to suffer for ur sins nothing happens without reason ngl
 
You dumb cuck, it's the culture here on PSL forums. You should have lurked first, you don't belong. You are like a woman in a group of men, your estrogenic scent sticks out.
Okay I'll lurk more
 
Also I would you reccomend jaw implant for me? Or would it look shit? custom of course not standard.
I don't advise in putting foreign objects in your face, I think osteotomies are better
 

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
44
mxl4chi1
M
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
20
Views
67
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Replies
19
Views
79
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
77taku
Replies
12
Views
102
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Replies
27
Views
93
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top