after my surgeries i will become very handsome

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Posts
16,088
Reputation
15,558
ill achieve all my handsomeness goals and live a fun fufilling life


after surgery
i will finally be able to travel to places like italy, croatia, greece, and spain

i will finally be able to go to nice restaurants
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 26067 and 2 others
You got this OP
 
Redditors detected
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I'm hoping it goes well for you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
What surgeries, brother?
 
You wont do shit OP go full rot mode
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24789
ill achieve all my handsomeness goals and live a fun fufilling life


after surgery
i will finally be able to travel to places like italy, croatia, greece, and spain

i will finally be able to go to nice restaurants
Bro, if you want we can travel together after your surgeries. I also want to go to those countries.

I also like going to very nice restaurants (my subhumanity is not preventing me from enjoying life, I just go alone to restaurants :( ).
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
22
Views
98
1blameMiles
1blameMiles
rockstarr
Replies
15
Views
89
rockstarr
rockstarr
kingofworld
Replies
13
Views
84
kingofworld
kingofworld
dopaminerd
Replies
3
Views
69
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
Sal3am
Replies
3
Views
51
sensitiveyoungmanx
sensitiveyoungmanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top