After seeing changes from wisdom teeth removal.

anasthetic

anasthetic

Iron
After seeing changes in my face width and volume after wisdom teeth removal I’ve researched a lot and found a study many haven’t even seen.

Only 2/8 of people who had wisdom teeth removal had any degree of bone loss

Come to the conclusion this means facial changes from W teeth removal are soft tissue related.

You guys can stop obsessing over wisdom teeth bone loss now. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, distance decay, tokaeyyer and 1 other person
didn't you make a thread saying that you lost your jawline or smt before??

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
didn't you make a thread saying that you lost your jawline or smt before??
Yeah but that was because I actually used my wisdom teeth to clench so the fact they’re gone I have no massater muscle, maybe it’s something to do with my bite. I plan on getting filler anyways to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, DarkAscender and PeakIncels
Yeah but that was because I actually used my wisdom teeth to clench so the fact they’re gone I have no massater muscle, maybe it’s something to do with my bite. I plan on getting filler anyways to fix it
Hmm I don't use my wisdoom teeth to chew or anything, and I don't really clench them either. I've been told that they're pretty wide. So getting my wisdom teeth removed shouldn't be that bad tbh in my case. I'll have to see tho

Hmm I don't use my wisdoom teeth to chew or anything, and I don't really clench them either. I've been told that they're pretty wide. So getting my wisdom teeth removed shouldn't be that bad tbh in my case. I'll have to see tho
But if you did use your wisdom teeth to chew or bite, would your jaw be better? Bigger masseters?

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
But if you did use your wisdom teeth to chew or bite, would your jaw be better? Bigger masseters?
Nah my masseters are already pretty wide. And ichewing iwthmy masseters would make little difference.