After taking a break from the blackpill and psl forums for my mental health, I felt worse than when I was on them all the time.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
It's the only place that makes me laugh, and it's the only place filled with people who undertsand and think like I do. The blackpill doesn't go away when you take a break from it, it is simply magnified.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2846
for me it seems that normies are blackpilled deep inside, but they built a protective wall of copes for blackpills to not lose their minds. they dont talk openly about it

here you discuss about it in detail and shatter every kind of cope which makes u vulnerable to blackpills forever. As a result bluepill topics of normies will bore you out and you will continue fulfilling your social needs here with aspies talking about how shitty life is

i dont think its healthy in the long run, even if the bp knowledge improves your looks. u will always get confronted with blackpills irl and wont know how to cope with them.

whatever, its too late anyway

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4310 and 4 others
for me it seems that normies are blackpilled deep inside, but they built a protective wall of copes for blackpills to not lose their minds. they dont talk openly about it

here you discuss about it in detail and shatter every kind of cope which makes u vulnerable to blackpills forever. As a result bluepill topics of normies will bore you out and you will continue fulfilling your social needs here with aspies talking about how shitty life is

i dont think its healthy in the long run, even if the bp knowledge improves your looks. u will always get confronted with blackpills irl and wont know how to cope with them.

whatever, its too late anyway
Life is just so fucking bleak bro, my only cope is knowing that I'm not alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4310, LordNorwood and 1 other person
low iq cope. if you had an interesting and fulfilling life filled with the development of extrinsic value eg hobbies, family and friends - was a master of a domain capable of innovating and creation, then you wouldnt be depressed. depression comes from a lack of expertise and inability to create within in all fields pursued. the capacity to create as opposed to mindlessly consume is the final blackpill

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 2486

Users who are viewing this thread

Back