After talking to me for a month this foid can already tell I don’t have many friends and that I’m aspie as fuck

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
I’m trying to feign NT to the best of my abilities

Asked if I ever hang out with any friends or smth cause it doesn’t look like it at all

she said I also speak like a tape recorder one word at a time in a very deep monotone voice like some anchor. Speak like 1 sentence then go radio silent

that I’m super closed off and my face looks like I secretly have explosive anger issues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, StraightHeadJames, Orvka381 and 1 other person
Tell her about your .org friends

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Orvka381, gookstar and 1 other person
extremely over. why do you talk to her for so long?

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
we are dating apparently
She was creaming herself after I video called her once, constantly tries to call me when I’m in class then gets upset when I don’t pick up

tries to stir up drama when I don’t give her any attention and ignore her for days straight

I plan to smash her a couple of times then ghost her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Yeah when u prolong ur involvement u leave ur defences open and the stage curtains fall

we are dating apparently
She was creaming herself after I video called her once, constantly tries to call me when I’m in class then gets upset when I don’t pick up

tries to stir up drama when I don’t give her any attention and ignore her for days straight

I plan to smash her a couple of times then ghost her
ad why havent you fucked yet?

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Yeah when u prolong ur involvement u leave ur defences open and the stage curtains fall
the idea is that you fuck her asap, dont know why you stall

you are wasting time buddy. it wont be long till she ghosts you oll of the sudde
That’s cope I mog her to Cincinnati and back. Based on our interaction so far it doesn’t seem likely
anyway I have a couple of potential slays and she is one of them, I have zero emotional investment

you are wasting time buddy. it wont be long till she ghosts you oll of the sudde
Btw this chick is also mentally ill and is PMsing 24/7, that’s part of the appeal ig

she quit 3 of her previous jobs cause she is kinda unstable

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
You're doing well if she's into you

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Btw this chick is also mentally ill and is PMsing 24/7, that’s part of the appeal ig

she quit 3 of her previous jobs cause she is kinda unstable
over for her