After using Tinder for nearly a decade in nearly every country on earth with Pro I rank in terms of women looks quality

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
1. Belarus
2. South Korea (tied with Vietnam )
3. Argentina / Costa Rica
4. Tunisia
5. Estonia
6. Lebanon
7. Cape Verde
8. Armenia

HM: Russia, Algeria, Kazakhstan, Italy

I feel sorry for anyone who is living in Western Europe, Anglo countries or Central America. Average young girl in Vietnam or Belarus is Stacy tier and you can keep swiping and never run out, even in rural cities.

African women are surprisingly beautiful, especially Central East. Even Senegal and Mali had a decent bit of Stacies. Old World Blacks are much better looking than New World Blacks, opposite of Northern Europeans

The countries I saw a lot of Stacies but the sample is too small to be here
1. Western China(Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia)
2. Kyrgyzstan
3. Azerbaijan
4. Iraq
5. Portugal
6. Kenya
7. Armenia

Lowest Quality:
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Nigeria, (Japan was surprisingly mid too), any country in the Balkans besides Romania had ugly women imo. Australia had tons of stacies though

Countries I did the best in:
Argentina, Ukraine, Romania, Colombia, Tunisia

Countries I sucked in:
Lebanon, Germany, Italy, Serbia, Albania, Australia

By region:

Western Europe: Italy/Portugal
Arab World: Tunisia
Northern Eastern Europe: Belarus
Central America: Costa Rica/Argentina
Central Europe: Poland
North West Europe: Sweden
Sub-Saharan Africa: Kenya or Ethiopia
Central Asia: Western China
Caucasus: Armenia
South East Europe: Romania
Anglosphere: Australia
Oceania: Malaysia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, amorfati, Beetlejuice and 8 others
no pics no fun

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Giga cope
American college girls are some of the hottest

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FrameMogger, amorfati, gamma and 8 others
Sir, where is India?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Radiance, FrameMogger, amorfati and 5 others
1. Belarus
3. Argentina
4. Tunisia
5. Estonia
6. Lebanon
7. Cape Verde

I feel sorry for anyone who is living in Western Europe, Anglo countries or Central America. Average young girl in Vietnam or Belarus is stacy tier.

1. Western China
2. Kyrgyzstan
3. Azerbaijan

Lowest Quality:
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Nigeria, Kenya, (Japan was surprisingly mid too)
I did mine in USA and had stacies hitting on me on there. How Britian and USA are alike is beyond name

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Giga cope
I disagree they just dress slutty, and gymcel ass. They lack face. A natural beauty from East Europe mogs them hard. And on average Americans are significantly fatter than old worlders

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Qaliqal, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
Giga cope
They are lower psl but for some reason, they have higher SMV hot af.

• JFL
Reactions: Radiance and Deleted member 18522
I did mine in USA and had stacies hitting on me on there. How Britian and USA are alike is beyond name
Both are garbage for women.

If you want black women Mali and Senegal have traditional stacies with good faces and slim sexy bodies, same for Kenya and Ethiopia.

If you want white girls you can get better in Eastern Europe, namely Belarus or Russia or Estonia. Even rural Italy all of Portugal if you like Med looking Europeans

If you want Latinas you can get much better deep south in Patagonia, mogs the average Mexican or Guatemalan girl

If you want Arabs there's none in the USA but boomers and the ones in Europe are slutty and primitive, get one from North Africa or the Levant.

If you want East Asian you can get better surgery maxed stacies in Korean mainland or Central Asia (not sluts affected by JBW either)

Dating in the Anglosphere is the most depressing pointless activity. I will never marry any woman from this region

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18479 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Both are garbage women.

If you want black women Mali and Senegal have traditional stacies with good faces and slim sexy bodies, same for Kenya and Ethopia.

If you want white girls you can get better in Eastern Europe, namely Belarus or Russia

If you want Latinas you can get much better deep south in Patagonia, mogs the average Mexican or Guatemalan girl

If you want Arabs there's none in the USA but boomers and the ones in Europe are slutty and primitive, get one from North Africa or the Levant
Kenyan and Snegalese women are whores lmfao 🤣. Kenyan women are mocked by Africans for being easy slags same with SenegalZ

EE women are gold diggers and have a love with ethnic cock

Dunno about SA women never tried shit with a Latino

Arabs In Europe are very conservative hardest race to fuck by far. In UK Arab women never date out or fornicate outside of marriage I think it’s a French thing for Arab girls to take cock

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Sir, where is India?
The absolute lowest country.

But for some reason Indian women have very good personalities and I get along with them very well. I'm just really not attracted to South Asian facial features (I tried Afghistan and Pakistan and literally had no women on it at all ) and dark skin. And the West Asian/Middle Eastern looking Indians are still poverty compared to Iranian, Levantine, Turkish or Arabian stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Radiance, john2 and Deleted member 15827
This is how I know you haven't tried Papua New Guinnea/ Port Moresby yet since its not in lowest quality. All looked EXACTLY the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Moroccan girls > Tunisian girls.

Kenyan and Snegalese women are whores lmfao 🤣. Kenyan women are mocked by Africans for being easy slags same with SenegalZ

EE women are gold diggers and have a love with ethnic cock

Dunno about SA women never tried shit with a Latino

Arabs In Europe are very conservative hardest race to fuck by far. In UK Arab women never date out or fornicate outside of marriage I think it’s a French thing for Arab girls to take cock
Nah, I don't believe African women are whores. They're too close knit and tribal. Depends on which Arab, Arabian women are impossible to slay in most cases but North Africans and Lebanese are not.

All women are gold diggers, EE at the very least are extremely hot and know how to act like women

Nah, I don't believe African women are whores. They're too close knit and tribal. Depends on which Arab, Arabian women are impossible to slay in most cases but North Africans and Lebanese are not.

All women are gold diggers, EE at the very least are extremely hot and know how to act like women
I never said African women I said Senegalese and Kenyan women which are well known to be whores amongst Africans. Don’t belive me go ask a black guy they will tell you Kenyan and Senegalese and South African women are notorious whores.

EE women are not hot though JFL @ this meme they also love ethnic cock I have no idea why they live ethnic men over in EE so much but yes at least they know how to act like women I agree in that.

Yeah when I said arab I meant gulf Arabs. In UK we only have gulf Arabs and they are close to impossible to slay but North Africans and leventines are easy to slay

• JFL
Moroccan girls > Tunisian girls.
I find Moroccan women have a more brazililan aesthetic while tunisians have more a cute look

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Inb4 @Detona Posts how Asian Women fog.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Can you give me more information about EE women?

Looks wise I think they are the best in the world, I like their pheno the most. Have you tried Poland, Czech etc.? How is the quality there?

Whats ur job? @Manchild

Looks wise I think they are the best in the world, I like their pheno the most. Have you tried Poland, Czech etc.? How is the quality there?

Russia-belarus-ukraine-baltic
-
Crotia,Poland,Serbia,Bosnia,cz pretty much all of them except
-
Romania Moldova

Half of these countries don’t even have active tinder scenes, shit thread

Australian Stacies are High Trust Surfer Pheno Chad only.

You forgot a country

Attachments

• DD29C21D-F723-4271-8CC5-1DE8C615B361.jpeg
    DD29C21D-F723-4271-8CC5-1DE8C615B361.jpeg
    618.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FrameMogger
W
1. Belarus
4. Tunisia
5. Estonia
6. Lebanon
7. Cape Verde
8. Armenia

I feel sorry for anyone who is living in Western Europe, Anglo countries or Central America. Average young girl in Vietnam or Belarus is Stacy tier and you can keep swiping and never run out, even in rural cities.

African women are surprisingly beautiful, especially Central East. Even Senegal and Mali had a decent bit of Stacies. Old World Blacks are much better looking than New World Blacks, opposite of Northern Europeans

1. Western China(Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia)
2. Kyrgyzstan
3. Azerbaijan
4. Iraq
5. Portugal
6. Kenya
7. Armenia

Lowest Quality:
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Nigeria, (Japan was surprisingly mid too), any country in the Balkans besides Romania had ugly women imo. Australia had tons of stacies though

Countries I did the best in:
Argentina, Ukraine, Romania, Colombia, Tunisia

Countries I sucked in:
Lebanon, Germany, Italy, Serbia, Albania, Australia

By region:

Western Europe: Italy/Portugal
Arab World: Tunisia
Northern Eastern Europe: Belarus
Central America: Costa Rica/Argentina
Central Europe: Poland
North West Europe: Sweden
Sub-Saharan Africa: Kenya or Ethiopia
Central Asia: Western China
Caucasus: Armenia
South East Europe: Romania
Anglosphere: Australia
Oceania: Malaysia
whats Your ethnicity , height , physique build and how many did you slay ( and if not then how many would say were dtf and where where the most dtf bitches from).

1. Belarus
4. Tunisia
5. Estonia
6. Lebanon
7. Cape Verde
8. Armenia
You have a god-afwul taste if you believe women from any of these countries can compete with Scandinavian or Dutch girls in terms of looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and spongebob
You have a god-afwul taste if you believe women from any of these countries can compete with Scandinavian or Dutch girls in terms of looks
Belarus and Estonia can.

• +1
These were my estimations (without using Tinder):

I agree that Belarus probably has one of the highest averages.

• +1
portugal has the best women besides muslimaat.I been there.10s everywhere that are traditional and feminine.

• +1
Dutch girls are the ugliest in Europe after Britts

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 18522
Belarus-estonia mog them others cope tho. Estonia has the highest rate of models per capita jfl.

• +1
What about the girls on tinder in North Korea nigga. Can I run JBW game there?

what kind of nonsense is this? NW europe + north america + aussie + new zealand germanic/celtic women are the master race.

All high quality.
W

whats Your ethnicity , height , physique build and how many did you slay ( and if not then how many would say were dtf and where where the most dtf bitches from).
Will reply with my log. I’ve only been to a as handful of these countries so far

They’re man jawed and extremely uncanny looking. The Slavs are much better looking

“Dutch and Scandinavian”

So you mean Somalis :rolleyes: @lutte

• +1
Australian Stacies are High Trust Surfer Pheno Chad only.
Australian are the best looking Anglo and North West European women.

Second is Sweden

Oh yes, impossible to compete with snow white lanklet alien clones.

• JFL
They’re man jawed and extremely uncanny looking
I'm so sick of this retarded stereotype, Germanic women aren't any more masculine than women from the rest of Europe. Does she look masculine or "man-jawed" to you?

Dutch girls are the ugliest in Europe after Britts
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
nice

• +1
OP,

What do you look like? What's ur height and race?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
Nah, I don't believe African women are whores. They're too close knit and tribal
JFL
There is ashawo in every African city. How do you think HIV spread so much in Africa? It's because of long distance truck drivers contracting it from ashawo girls and then spreading it across borders to other ashawo girls, that then spread it to the men they had sex with. At least that's how it happened in West Africa I don't know about the rest of the continent.
We don't live in villages man, most Africans live in cities nowadays.
The only thing about sluts in Africa is that they are more hypocritical about it than Western women because there is still a stigma against sluts. A lot of Western women will be honest about them being sluts but most African sluts will swear to their entourage that they are pious Christian/Muslim women that would never even have sex before marriage.
Also, because we are talking about a huge continent, there is a lot of variation city from city and country from country. In some countries you will find more sluts than in others and in some promiscuous women face much more repercussions for their behavior. But in general you will find sluts in every cities, they just hide it. But the more Westernized the culture becomes the more common it is for them to be honest about their sexual lives. See those Accra university girls :

• Woah
This mans best country he succeeded in - Ukraine

They were trying to escape the war you incel

Last edited:
Slav girls mog every other one out of the water tbh. I just find Russian/ukranian girls to be very manipulative.
Im starting to think that the more godess angel they look like, the more more feminine etc the more the good comes with the bad. Etc emotional manipulation and using men.

Dutch girls are very masculine and therefore straightforward. It's less of a game. Comes at the cost of estrogen and femininity.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back