Attractive females in major cities tier list

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
This is all highly speculative. Make your own below if you disagree with these. Cities are somewhat ranked within each tier. The first tier list isn't per capita (it would be way too difficult), therefore larger cities tend to have an inherent advantage.

Major cities with highest amounts of GigaStacies (+4 SD; ~250,000 females in existence)
S tierNew York City
Paris
A tierMilan
Los Angeles
London
B tierMoscow
Berlin
Miami
Saint Petersburg
Sydney
Madrid
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Amsterdam
Stockholm
C tierBuenos Aires
Toronto
Almaty
Marseille
Brussels
Hamburg
Munich
Montreal
Prague
Belgrade
Minsk
Vienna
Barcelona
Warsaw
Lisbon
Zürich
Copenhagen
Oslo
Rotterdam
The Hague
Melbourne
Rome
Naples
Zagreb
Athens
Helsinki
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Nice
Istanbul
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Caracas
Montevideo
Bucharest
Shanghai
Beijing

Of the above major cities, the most attractive, average female under the age of 30
S tierPrague
Zagreb
Minsk
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Moscow
Saint Petersburg
Belgrade
Warsaw
Vienna
Zürich
A tierBuenos Aires
Lisbon
Berlin
Munich
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Helsinki
Nice
Paris
Milan
Montevideo
Madrid
Barcelona
Naples
B tierAmsterdam
Rotterdam
The Hague
Hamburg
Sydney
Oslo
Marseille
Rome
Brussels
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Athens
C tierAlmaty
Toronto
Montreal
Melbourne
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Istanbul
Caracas
Bucharest
New York City
Los Angeles
Miami
D tierLondon
Shanghai
Beijing
Johannesburg
Cape Town

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, 190cm90kg, subhuman incel and 4 others
@Xangsane

Agree S tier list

Legit tier list. I misread it.

Last edited:
@Oberyn St Petersburg could be bumped up to B in the first list, but it's smaller and poorer than Moscow. It outcompetes so many of the other Cs that being at the bottom of B could be warranted.

@Oberyn St Petersburg could be bumped up to B in the first list, but it's smaller and poorer than Moscow. It outcompetes so many of the other Cs that being at the bottom of B could be warranted.
MB. I thought your tier list was based on natives but you also include international models etc.

MB. I thought your tier list was based on natives but you also include models etc.
There are two lists. Read the criteria for both.

This is all highly speculative. Make your own below if you disagree with these. Cities are somewhat ranked within each tier. The first tier list isn't per capita (it would be way too difficult), therefore larger cities tend to have an inherent advantage.

Major cities with highest amounts of GigaStacies (+4 SD; ~250,000 females in existence)
S tierNew York City
Paris
A tierMilan
Los Angeles
London
B tierMoscow
Berlin
Miami
Saint Petersburg
Sydney
Madrid
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Amsterdam
Stockholm
C tierBuenos Aires
Toronto
Almaty
Marseille
Brussels
Hamburg
Munich
Montreal
Prague
Belgrade
Minsk
Vienna
Barcelona
Warsaw
Lisbon
Zürich
Copenhagen
Oslo
Rotterdam
The Hague
Melbourne
Rome
Naples
Zagreb
Athens
Helsinki
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Nice
Istanbul
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Caracas
Montevideo
Bucharest
Shanghai
Beijing

Of the above major cities, the most attractive, average female under the age of 30
S tierPrague
Zagreb
Minsk
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Moscow
Saint Petersburg
Belgrade
Warsaw
Vienna
Zürich
A tierBuenos Aires
Lisbon
Berlin
Munich
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Helsinki
Nice
Paris
Milan
Montevideo
Madrid
Barcelona
Naples
B tierAmsterdam
Rotterdam
The Hague
Hamburg
Sydney
Oslo
Marseille
Rome
Brussels
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Athens
C tierAlmaty
Toronto
Montreal
Melbourne
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Istanbul
Caracas
Bucharest
New York City
Los Angeles
Miami
D tierLondon
Shanghai
Beijing
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Not gonna lie but the last list is somewhat racially biased with preferential treatment towards white, European-origin women. And don't hit me with that Eurocentric BS. There should be more non-Cone Latin American and MENA cities in the A tiers. Miami is also placed too low, and don't tell me its because you don't find Latinas attractive.

The list should be less racially biased.

Agreed with the first list.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not gonna lie but the last list is somewhat racially biased with preferential treatment towards white, European-origin women.
So is the modeling industry, which tends to disproportionately represent along that trend.
Miami is also placed too low, and don't tell me its because you don't find Latinas attractive.
Miami is a poor city outside of the Miami Beach area; standard American obesity rates and whatnot.

So is the modeling industry, which tends to disproportionately represent along that trend.

Miami is a poor city outside of the Miami Beach area; standard American obesity rates and whatnot.
So be it then.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
There are only black and brown people in those two cities
He's taking into amount of modelling stacies there. Doesn't represent the whole population. 2nd list considers whole population.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Prior to the war, Kyiv would've been a higher C tier in the first list and S tier in the second.

Average no name girl on the street bursting of estrogen fogs 300calories per day "supermodels" to the grave

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 15390 and 1 other person
Average no name girl on the street bursting of estrogen mogs 300calories per day "supermodels" to the grave
I stopped reading when I saw you using "mogs" when referring to females.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Radiance, AscendingHero and 6ft4
I think that Tokyo, Delhi, Cairo, Mumbai, Osaka, Jakarta, Seoul would have to be added to the C tier on the first list simply due to their sheer size.

S tierNew York City
Paris
A tierMilan
Los Angeles
London
B tierMoscow
Berlin
Miami
Saint Petersburg
Sydney
Madrid
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Amsterdam
Stockholm
C tierBuenos Aires
Toronto
Almaty
Marseille
Brussels
Hamburg
Munich
Montreal
Prague
Belgrade
Minsk
Vienna
Barcelona
Warsaw
Lisbon
Zürich
Copenhagen
Oslo
Rotterdam
The Hague
Melbourne
Rome
Naples
Zagreb
Athens
Helsinki
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Nice
Istanbul
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Caracas
Montevideo
Bucharest
Shanghai
Beijing

S tierPrague
Zagreb
Minsk
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Moscow
Saint Petersburg
Belgrade
Warsaw
Vienna
Zürich
A tierBuenos Aires
Lisbon
Berlin
Munich
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Helsinki
Nice
Paris
Milan
Montevideo
Madrid
Barcelona
Naples
B tierAmsterdam
Rotterdam
The Hague
Hamburg
Sydney
Oslo
Marseille
Rome
Brussels
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Athens
C tierAlmaty
Toronto
Montreal
Melbourne
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Istanbul
Caracas
Bucharest
New York City
Los Angeles
Miami
D tierLondon
Shanghai
Beijing
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Dissapointed in the Stockholm rankings

Dissapointed in the Stockholm rankings
eQ4tXnS.png

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Oberyn and Deleted
B-Tier: "Berlin"
Funny GIF

Hamburg fogs

Thats outside of the main city
Its metro population is ~2.5 million, so I don't think it competes with the S and A tiers on the first list. I've never been there though.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I think that Tokyo, Delhi, Cairo, Mumbai, Osaka, Jakarta, Seoul would have to be added to the C tier on the first list simply due to their sheer size.
basically yes, and a few others can fall in too.

the way OP has done it is only beneficial for someone who wants to collect all the gigastacies thanos style, i dont really think his list represents what he is trying to, which is saying the propensity is 2,3,4 SD higher, and anyway this isnt really beneficial to people here.

I'd argue gigastacy is not something people.here value, but stick with it for now, the better way might be to say cities with the highest likelihood to bump into a giga stacy, in.which case NYC and Paris should not be top. in fact doing the list this way will look a lot like.his second list.

hos second list is pretty good, hes misranked some of the Latin places, but other than that it's good.

also interesting is if u make it stacylite rather than gigastacy, the whole thing totally changes!

• +1
Its metro population is ~2.5 million, so I don't think it competes with the S and A tiers on the first list. I've never been there though.
I’m talking about the central city that is 900k but i agree w the overall just not the average

Sydney should be D tier

I’m talking about the central city that is 900k but i agree w the overall just not the average
I used metro populations for every city, and Stockholm's immigrant population lowers its average to the point that I don't think it makes S tier on the second list.

no b-tier is to generous for the shithole berlin
It's fine. Berlin is a second-tier modeling hub and native German females have good genes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
mirin traveling experience

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and traveler
Never really thought about how the "average" and "giga-stacey" list might differ before.

High IQ post.

• +1
I think a good way to think of it would be to say, and limit.yourself to metros of more than ~5m, what has highest proportion of SMV 7+ foids, that is to say likelihood if u pick a random 18-30yr old foid her SMV is high.

the top places would look a bit like this

rio/sp
bogota/medellin
Moscow
Budapest
Bangkok
Caracas
Bucharest
Saigon
Buenos aires
Rome
honolulu (not 5m but a big city stature )
Hong Kong
Montreal
Shanghai
Sydney

basically no rich cities will get in, cos majority are shit and foids dont try to.max SMV, Montreal is a cultural anomaly, Sydney gets in cos wagecucking and stress are not.big,.lot of racemixing to.make better features, and beach and fitness culture.

if you say the same as above, but make it PSL 7 rather than SMV, it would change a bit and a Rio, sao paolo, and the Asian cities would drop out and in would come shit like

Yerevan
baltics
Kyiv
Warsaw
almaty
ulaan bator
Tehran
Cape town
Melbourne
Porto alegre
samarkand
tel Aviv
Baghdad
baku

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
limit.yourself to metros of more than ~5m
I started this with Milan in mind, which is below that population, yet has a disproportionately high amount of +4 SDs.
PSL 7 rather than SMV
These ambiguous scales mean nothing to me. It looks like you're conflating RMV with SMV as well.
rio/sp
bogota/medellin
Moscow
Budapest
Bangkok
Caracas
Bucharest
Saigon
Buenos aires
Rome
honolulu (not 5m but a big city stature )
Hong Kong
Montreal
Shanghai
Sydney
I doubt Bangkok ranks highly, unless there happens to be a huge influx of vacationers at a particular time.
Saigon, no way...
Honolulu is too small, but it probably has a high +4 SDs per capita.
Yerevan
baltics
Kyiv
Warsaw
almaty
ulaan bator
Tehran
Cape town
Melbourne
Porto alegre
samarkand
tel Aviv
Baghdad
baku
I have mixed feelings about some of the Central Asian/ME cities. They heavily rely on importing with oil money. I included Almaty in the first list because it has ethnic Russians.

Last edited:
I started this with Milan in mind, which is below that population, yet has a disproportionately high amount of +4 SDs.

These ambiguous scales mean nothing to me. It looks like you're conflating RMV with SMV as well.

I doubt Bangkok ranks highly, unless there happens to be a huge influx of vacationers at a particular time.
Saigon, no way...
Honolulu is too small, but it probably has a high +4 SDs per capita.

I have mixed feelings about some of the Central Asian/ME cities. They heavily rely on importing with oil money. I included Almaty in the first list because it has ethnic Russians.
the people in those eurasian states have a good mix.of caucasian.features, but.much stronger than nerdics.

I'm not referring to the Russian whores imported for.oil money I'm talking about the striking features of the local.girl selling tea and sweetbreads.

u r overweight Paris, Milan, NYC because they are modelling hubs.

I think 4 SDs is too extreme, so in my approach what I call SMV and PSL 7 u can think of as 2.SDs on a scale where their look is designed to be fuckable hence bkk and sgn, dimorphic Asian features with slutty vibe, and 2SDs of objective beauty.(maybe PSL is wrong word) hence Asian.cities drop out, caucasian and Baltic and mixed.slav-ottomans come in

u r overweight Paris, Milan, NYC because they are modelling hubs.
NYC has a metro population of over 20 million. ~30,000 +4 SDs being there at a particular point in time is ~25% of the world's +4 SDs.
Paris and Milan are smaller than NYC, but are both major modeling/media hubs and have the benefit of having many native apex females.
I think 4 SDs is too extreme
Which was why I made a second list for the raw average.

NYC has a metro population of over 20 million. ~30,000 +4 SDs being there at a particular point in time is ~25% of the world's +4 SDs.
Paris and Milan are smaller than NYC, but are both major modeling/media hubs and have the benefit of having many native apex females.

Which was why I made a second list for the raw average.
hence I said your second list was a very high IQ approach. I just offered a slightly tweaked one where u dont look at averages, but set an artificial.floor instead. they would be very similar except my approaches would deal.with cities that have binomial, not normal distributions (for example Manila for foids, Buenos Aires or Lahore for men).

problem with things like ur first list logic is pretty much anything at all.is going to put London, nyc, Paris, Tokyo at the top, these are the only Mercer tier 1 cities after all. they are that because they draw in talent, u could look 4 Sd on looks, IQ, creative flair, Michelin stars, they will.always be top.

problem with things like ur first list logic is pretty much anything at all.is going to put London, nyc, Paris, Tokyo at the top, these are the only Mercer tier 1 cities after all. they are that because they draw in talent, u could look 4 Sd on looks, IQ, creative flair, Michelin stars, they will.always be top.
At least for women, Tokyo doesn't compete because it lacks the native genes and its economy doesn't seem to place a huge emphasis on imports. Even Shanghai and Beijing probably outclass Tokyo because China has good relations with Russia and imports a lot of their models.

I do not. Manhattan is definitely the best looking borough
The other boroughs effectively rank lower than other American cities not included here, in both lists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
At least for women, Tokyo doesn't compete because it lacks the native genes and its economy doesn't seem to place a huge emphasis on imports. Even Shanghai and Beijing probably outclass Tokyo because China has good relations with Russia and imports a lot of their models.
ur then just modelling where do all the models.go.

and.in.this caae ur wrong, the big 3 Chinese.cities do.import a lot of models, but Tokyo does as well, and.better ones.

pek sha GZ are looks.conscuous cities cos.they have third world looks matter halo.+ wealth, but Tokyo is also very looks.focused.for.girls.

a simpler way to apply your logic would be what are large rich cities,.which by implication are.cosmopolitan.

all the same bhai, good train.of.thought, and reasonably high IQ application, just suggesting some ways it could be enhanced, and relevant for people.here.

right now.it reads a bit like a very solid intern project at a model agency

but Tokyo does as well, and.better ones.
Source? I've noticed Chinese location tags on IG for some top-tier Russian models.

This is what Beijing fashion week looks like:
wechatimg5.jpeg

Last edited:
Source? I've noticed Chinese location tags on IG for some top-tier Russian models.
go spend a few months in Tokyo, and in the large Chinese.cities, then see.

I've done this, hence.base it on that experience.

Japanese are.much smarter than Chinese, u cant expect your new.store to be a success in Japan.because at the grand opening u have a 180cm slavic model holding the ribbon for $15 an hour, like in china.

most of the 'models' in China are people trafficked through gangs and their main income is prostitution, 'modelling' gigs like opening stores or wearing clothes for sale on taobao/ aliexpress is more a side.thing. in Japan they are nearly always hostesses or paid companions

most of the 'models' in China are people trafficked through gangs and their main income is prostitution, 'modelling' gigs like opening stores or wearing clothes for sale on taobao/ aliexpress is more a side.thing.
I agree; Russia being their supplier. Russia's export of women to China is an important aspect of their economic negotiations.

After watching examples like these, I would probably include Tokyo in B tier in the first list. ~40 million metro population, but they lack the native genes to compete with the A and S tiers.

This is what Beijing fashion week looks like:
wechatimg5.jpeg
Gooks know they are subhuman and thus use Becky to represent them. High IQ

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back