After watching that Mexican jail video of the guy sucking dick yesterday

Kraken
I literally had a gay dream. Some guy was riding my dick and then he tried to fuck me in the ass and I ran out the house before he could put it in.
I am not even joking, I'm being deadass. Don't post that shit anymore pls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, justinzayn, It'snotover and 4 others
What video?

Related but not gay: I had a dream where I woke up and went to the bathroom, I was about to piss. The toilet bowl was covered in shit, like completely in tact shit pieces, then the bowl itself rolled up from left to right, like the top flap on the toilet rolled up like it was of clay. Then I semi-wokeup, realized what happened, and went back to sleep, the second time I left my room and was thinking about the dreamwalking post made on here the other day and thought it was some kind of spiritual thing, that led me to think about demons so I woke back up out of fear.

I kinda wanna try it again, it was really cool but it's kinda like a semi-lucid dream so if I think about demons I might manifest them and it would he terrifying. But if I can gain control of the dreams there is potential, like I could actually get laid for once :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: ....
Related but not gay: I had a dream where I woke up and went to the bathroom, I was about to piss. The toilet bowl was covered in shit, like completely in tact shit pieces, then the bowl itself rolled up from left to right, like the top flap on the toilet rolled up like it was of clay. Then I semi-wokeup, realized what happened, and went back to sleep, the second time I left my room and was thinking about the dreamwalking post made on here the other day and thought it was some kind of spiritual thing, that led me to think about demons so I woke back up out of fear.

I kinda wanna try it again, it was really cool but it's kinda like a semi-lucid dream so if I think about demons I might manifest them and it would he terrifying. But if I can gain control of the dreams there is potential, like I could actually get laid for once :feelshaha:
All that happened over the course of 30 minutes because I set an alarm before doing it so I could get a few Z's before work innit

Which makes me think it was actually dreamwalking or some weird shit because I've never heard of being able to get into 4rd stage rem sleep or whatever stage in just 30 mins

I literally had a gay dream. Some guy was riding my dick and then he tried to fuck me in the ass and I ran out the house before he could put it in.
I am not even joking, I'm being deadass. Don't post that shit anymore pls
Its all a conspiracy to turn you gay

I can't with this forum anyomore :dafuckfeels: